[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this triangle branded into my hand well it looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: yee.jpg (18KB, 243x218px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
18KB, 243x218px
So I have this triangle branded into my hand well it looks like a brand but its not well anyway the way I noticed it was I was washing my hands in the kitchen sink than a voice in my head told me to look into my hand pretty trippy but yea what could this mean?
>>
it starts out fun and cool and mysterious but they always fuck with you in the end. It's like having a dick for an older brother. You will never feel like he will betray you, even while he's doing it. He always does.
>>
>>19161973
>triangle branded into my hand
Upload a picture of it.
>>
>>19162088
What is the subject?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (2KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
2KB, 93x93px
>>19161973
pics or gtfo
>>
>>19162234
>>19162260
I really tried to get a good pic but all I have is a labtop camera with not good enough quality to make it out sry
>>
>>19162088
Do you have any personal experience with these people please share if you do
>>
Seems you've been chosen by a segment of the legendary triforce OP. Enjoy.

PS some dude named Ganon is lookin for your ass.
>>
Triangles are the symbol of child rape cults. I'm sorry, they fucked you. Maybe you forgot. Think hard.
>>
one other thing is I once heard the word arrevdurchi which is French come into my head and later on that day I went to s4s on 4 chan and there was a post that said the sacred heart listens and the second post was that French word. So I was really hoping "they" would reply in this thread
>>
You are going to be fed to The Void.
>>
>>19162404
>Delusions of reference
>>
>>19162380
I bet he has the Triforce of Wisdom, the pussy faggot
>>
Beginning of schizophrenia is always fun
>>
>>19162404
You heard "arrivederci" which is French for "Goodbye"
>>
It cant be delusions or schizophrenia because these people I know rarely make themselves known and when they do talk to me it is obvious and only happened after I found 4 chan. One time they drew a sketch of me and the thread was titled cheer up my glasses at the were a little crooked and this showed in the pic so I knew it was me and one other time they posted the same layout of my room the same bed same glass table same couch style all in the same position what I'm saying is someone knows me and I would like to know who and why I thought maybe I would get someone who knows or them to reply about this it would be nice
>>
>>19164870
I always keep my camera blocked on internet devices so it was even weirder how they knew what I looked like
>>
File: thz.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
thz.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>
>>19162300
sure buddy
>>
File: WIN_20170617_05_24_36_Pro.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170617_05_24_36_Pro.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
here is a picture of a cup that while I was tripping on lsd made the patterns merge into the allseeing eye also my dining room carpet which is huge morphed into it aswell. And while I was tripping something was telling me that I'm in a game actually as soon as it kicked in something other than myself was talking through my mouth saying calm down bro cause It was my first time tripping and tv ads were talking to me saying stuff like this is what its like to live in California just surfin the waves man but they weren't commercials just what I guess were auditory hallucinations but very illuminati/elite feeling
>>
File: WIN_20170617_20_20_25_Pro.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170617_20_20_25_Pro.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>19165016
wrong pic that's the blurry hand pic sry
>>
>>19165016
Just how many fat people ARE on this board? This alone is a very interesting subject.... Is fatness paranormal?
>>
>>19165066
hey dude I'm not fat at all I'm average wheight
>>
>>19161973
same for rme
>>
File: WIN_20170617_20_57_17_Pro.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170617_20_57_17_Pro.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>19165066
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.