[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. How does one kill the paranormal reliably? Now I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1373242203299.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1373242203299.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
Hey /x/.
How does one kill the paranormal reliably? Now I know a lot of them end up being 'incorporeal', 'immortal', and otherwise difficult to finally put down, but surely a full-scale breakdown of the local atomic structure via an atom bomb'll kill them regardless, right? So, the question is, how much lower from an atom bomb do we have to go before we can kill, oh I don't know, a ghost?

We've got plenty of methods that supposedly get rid of the creatures. Should we not be able to adapt such methods from their primitive means and techniques to the standards of modern technology? Holy hand grenades, and all that.

In case you're one of them limp dick tosser types what run the "They don't want to hurt you, don't bully the paranormal"; I'd not scratch them from the face of this earth unless they're hostile. Maybe they aren't going to 'ever' be hostile, but I ain't about to take that chance. Best to have a method of dealing with potential threats, I say.
>>
>>19161490
people already do this.
>>
>>19161490
They feed on intention. Fix yourself and it will go away on its own.
>>
>>19161494
People, maybe. Not me. I want to learn. I don't like not having the capability to deal with potential threats.
A man, I can shoot. A tank, I can trap. But a ghost?
>>
>>19161490
Don't believe in them. Poof! its the strongest weapon. What is the material? Do you see what you think you see? Tell me if we keep zooming into to you will we find this 'solid matter' or a dust of atoms flying about? And if further in how much more space is between every elementary particle? and further in?

The paranormal are small aberrations in the overall 'common human belief' ex. the most generalized form of belief presented by the largest volume of humans. Since there are still enough humans who secretly/or openly believe in these aberrations(mainly because fo fear and the unknown) they are given power and form in the inner human psyche and thus given a means to manifest through those people(making them the channelers/creators of these entities). An individual who either sees these aberrations as nothing or do not believe in them negate their existence entirely from their reality and thus are untouchable by these aberrations.

The only time you cant affect reality solely with belief/thoughts is when too many people believe in the same thing for example the idea of 'what will happen tomorrow'(but I believe that there might be a way for an individual to overcome this hurdle..). Really there is no tomorrow, only now. Yet we are so certain of 'tomorrows' we create tomorrows closer to what we expect this does not create definitive tomorrows but narrows them closer to the common beliefs.

There has been a war on this world for a very long time. It is neither resources nor material power that is fought for; It is belief. Perception. The way we see the world.

If enough people are made to believe that the reality presented is the reality they are experiencing, it will be the reality which will manifest and thus they will be susceptible/even forced into to it.

Good read on science common to terms with the fact belief/thought holds more power than we think:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-baksa/zero-point-field_b_913831.html
>>
>>19161563
Ah, so it works more off ork warpery, and such. STill leaves in the issue of other people believe in the lot, so they 'exist' so to speak.

Now that being said, that'd mean theoretically that with enough belief you could also kill them. Problem is getting enough belief.
>>
>>19161578
>Problem is getting enough belief.

Yes. That is the war going on.

Science, Politics, Religio, the way we see the world, what we expect of it what we fear of it. This is being fought for every moment. And most of us are uncoordinated and susceptible so it is very hard for a single belief to overcome so many other beliefs.

Why has religion been so adamant on telling you what the world is? why is science also so adamant when true science is not about facts but questions?
>>
>>19161578
>that with enough belief you could also kill them

for these aberrations you dont need much belif though. They are small and not enough people believe in them. For example. In my life I have never experienced any aberration(paranormal) other than visions/signs and inner symbols/archetypes because such is my belief. They are too small and dont hold enough weight in belief, they are easily destroyable by a single individual who chooses to erase them from existence
>>
>>19161595
Depending on your belief you can become a null field for aberrations. It is the larger 'common human beliefs' which are the hurdle. Like my example with 'tomorrows'
>>
>>19161490
Atom bombs can't do shit to ghosts you moron. Fuck this board
>>
>>19161595
As long as it doesn't have to be one of those gay "You gotta beleve they aren't there" type things.
That's just too hard to do, and hitting them with a bat is far more satisfying.
>>
>>19161604
Bitch, how many ghosts of Hiroshima do you know?
>>
>>19161607
Listen. When I was younger I constantly have been searching for these paranormals. I went in some crazy places. One of them was an abandoned asylum where the patients mutinied and killed a large part of the staff. It was a place filled with murder and horrible psychic phenomenon. Yet when I went in the depth of this madness and dark abandoned rooms and basements for some reason I felt no fear. I like the darkness because it makes my beliefs/thoughts more vivid and when I step into these crazy places somehow I negate it all because I dont have the belief and fear. Yet my friends were freaking the shit out, they were hearing/feeling and channeling/creating and bringing these entities into this realm. I was able to explore the place freely without trouble and mostly crystallize my reality that it is just now an empty shithole with dangerous moss despite the tragic past.

If you feel a bat makes them weak it does. As i said these are puny aberrations and the way you speak just gives power. You think its gay, but this is the war going on and your thinking its gay is you believing and submitting to beliefs that you can influence.

As I said only 'common beliefs' are powerful How we all see the world, how we all think 'this is the world' because sooo many epople believe this your individual belief barely has any sway because of numbers.
>>
>>19161616
Oh? Nigga you live in Japan? Please.
>>
>>19161490
>How does one kill the paranormal reliably?

Semen. It represents life and vitality, so most paranormal entities are killed by it. You need to get a lot of it, though. J/o as much as possible. bottle it (in glass); this can be thrown at ethereal/paranormal creatures and shatter and will kill them dead as dogshit from the splash.

if you have to, get it from other people (it has to be human; no hog cum or horse jizz allowed). Become the center of a bukkake circle (this is ideal -- that way, you don't have to go around jacking off guys in alleys).

Remember to be kneeling in a tub of some sort while the dudes unload on your face so that you don't lose any. Smear it all over yourself for protection from the paranormal, rub it in everywhere, even your hair. soak your clothes in it, and have a pair of gloves marinate in it for a week, so that your punches will be lethal to those paranormal fucks. Draw a circle around your bed in semen to keep them from getting you in your sleep. Smear it on melee weapons, and on bullets/arrows/shuriken.

You will be invincible
>>
>>19161616
loony trips for loony posters.

energy just changes form.
learn how an atom bomb works first ffs
>>
File: 715713714.gif (42KB, 989x679px) Image search: [Google]
715713714.gif
42KB, 989x679px
>>19161588
>why is science also so adamant when true science is not about facts but questions?

This. Science thrives on dissent. Period. Anyone who doubts it can motherfucking read up on Galileo. If I hear one more brainless epsilon use the phrase "settled science" or "scientific concensus" – especially about unproven climate change theories – I will fucking knife them.

I used to work as a science journalist, so I know the culture and philosophy of science inside out. It's become unbelievably corporate, politicised, and politically correct in recent years, taken over by non-scientists, billionaires, and politicians that are using science to force their unproven opinions and personal agendas down the public's throats – under the guise of "it's science, don't argue".

So, any scientist who rocks the boat and questions the status quo doesn't get funding or tenure, let alone publication in major journals. (Shit, if a scientist rocks the boat too much, the powers that be will go on a witch-hunt and publicly slander their reputation all over the major media.) As a result, science is now filling up with second-rate 'yes men' and 'yes women' who make fewer and fewer breakthroughs.
>>
>>19162443
Cum soaked shuriken, my sides anon, they can't take it
>>
File: pop pop pop.jpg (7KB, 194x120px) Image search: [Google]
pop pop pop.jpg
7KB, 194x120px
Dealing with ghosts be like
>>
>>19161490
Nukes don't kill spirits. I have been nuked while I was in spirit form, and it didn't end me. It wiped away the timeline I was in though, like waking up from a dream you can't remember. I decidedly focused so I would recall my last moments so it wouldn't be forgotten.

One other time, I faced nuclear weaponry. I was able to crack the shell around my dream enclosure, and I shifted the time into the social memory construct of Atlantis. I saw the evolution consciousness building the world we see today. I saw some errors in the code causing humanity to attack itself.

Then I found myself within a raging inferno. It was pure chaos, destruction, I was formless, so my mind did not have the capacity to feel fear. I tried to make an omming sound, wondering if I could counteract the nuclear inferno. It was unsuccessful, I could not turn back the clock or reset the damage it had done to the world. I started to feel powerless, that my awareness didn't have omnipotence.

The social memory complex started talking to me, it said that nuclear weapons had malevolent intent embedded into their construction. Like the weapon itself was destructive evil. My mind accepted their explanation, but didn't accept that an object could have inherent bias towards good or evil.
>>
>>19164241
The fear I faced, wasn't the destruction of my awareness, but the end to my memory or capacity for self awareness. I wondered if without a body I would lose all sense of having a self or life experiences. It was troubling to wonder if all the history of a being could be wiped clean so easily. In that state of mind, I have a very tenuous memory, no voice, very little thought. Just sight, and acceptance. The memory of love, is what I most feared losing.

I have faced entities that caused the destruction of Atlantis, they were held within a dimensional prison. The prison was set to hold them until their minds decayed completely back into animal consciousness. I thought it was a cruel and unjust punishment. The beings within that dimension did not feel any remorse for their actions. I wanted to see a glimmer of hope they would come around, I did not.

What I theorized, was that without external influence their minds would decay completely, never giving them hope of rehabilitation. Their spiritual bodies were degenerating, expressing continually lower and more primitive evolutionary traits. They had turned their backs on love, and so spiritual entropy was devolving them away from higher thought and emotion. They looked deeply demonic, like crocodilian reptilians, that had once been human. They were following the galactic spiral the wrong direction, ceasing their evolutionary journey.

With no access to love or life, losing their freewill and identity, they would never be able to choose a different path again. I thought this too horrible a fate. I called out to my higher self, and to god, to have mercy, and release them from their prison. An energy descended from the sky, and we broke their jail.

I started hearing the angelic oversouls of the animal kingdom decrying my decision. They seemed to fear these beings would once again terrorize the animal kingdom.
>>
>>19164288
I have found that ending an entity through killing has a heavy karmic cost. I was able to ask god to assist, and we were able to send demonic beings back to source directly. The other way I found was banishing them from your existence, or binding them in another dimension. I bound an entity to the earth with a circle of rocks, and it no longer had the power to haunt my dreams, I left it for the soul of earth to deal with.

Perhaps another option, would be sending them through a portal into another dimensional plane. Banishing them into another space or time where they can't reach you, or opening a portal to a place they would much rather be than to bother you all day.
>>
If you want to scare the paranormal, phish them and threaten to expose their email accounts to the world.
>>
Steel yourself with prayer. If your faith is strong you can use your bare hands.
>>
>>19161518
Ghosts you want to salt and burn their bones. Salt and iron hold them off. I know its on Supernatural but I looked it up and Supernatural took that straight from the lore on ghosts.
>>
>>19161518
If you want I'll give you mu soc account to discuss this more.
>>
>>19164187
Jizz-encrusted shuriken have saved my life many a time. From apparitions, to ghouls, to vampires and werewolves, the potent spunk-mana cuts 'em down.
>>
>>19161490
Dont give a shit about your paranormal post, got lost in that dopeass F-14... I'm moist..
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.