[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread dropped off. This is my last update so the information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Last thread dropped off. This is my last update so the information prior isn't relevant.

Basically my house is haunted by something. I'm not sure haunted is even the right word for it. Today I saw a full bodied apparition in my cousins room and my cousin apparently saw it too. He never came home from work today and when I called he just texted me that he's staying with his ex-girlfriend. I'm here alone in this house and don't really know what's going to happen. I plan to sit in this thread for a while on the off chance someone offers me something constructive to do.

For those who believed I had some kind of cursed 'totem' in my residence I took it away and buried it as instructed. A priest is due to come by the house tomorrow for a formal blessing but I don't know the extent to which this might help.

Ask me anything while I'm here.
>>
Got pictures?
>>
>>19161413
Was it a Class Five Full-Roaming Vapor?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 374x664px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 374x664px
>>19161420

This is a bruise that appeared on my cousins arm the other night once he woke up. He's never had anything like this happen to him and expressed to me it was painful when touched.
>>
File: Statue.jpg (22KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
Statue.jpg
22KB, 920x518px
>>19161420

This is the totem people in the previous thread believed was cursed and brought the entity into my home.
>>
>>19161424

I don't know what that is, sorry.
>>
Spirits can cross running water (for some reason).
If worst come to worst, you'll be safe in the shower.
>>
>>19161431
Looks like a dog gargoyle. Why bury that? It looks cool and it's a waste to throw it in the dirt like that. And if it is meant to be a gargoyle some say they are meant to ward off spirits anyway.
>>
>>19161450

People in the previous thread believed it was cursed based on the story behind it and wanted me to get it away from the house.
>>
File: Class Five Full-Roaming Vapor.jpg (30KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Class Five Full-Roaming Vapor.jpg
30KB, 440x440px
>>19161434
pic related
>>
>>19161457
What was the story behind it? Because that is a damn shame to leave that in the ground. I'll gladly take it off your hands if you're gonna get rid of it anyway.
>>
>>19161457
I missed the previous story. What's the story behind it?
>>
>>19161468
I meant I missed the previous *thread.
>>
File: one-bushel-of-corn-can-provide.png (265KB, 1240x910px) Image search: [Google]
one-bushel-of-corn-can-provide.png
265KB, 1240x910px
I know what you are going thru. My mom liked to buy crap from Hot Topic and thrift stores when me and my bro were growing up. This triggered the OREO response, so sad, she died young of colon cancer. Dont let the people you love die because they are retarded selfish pigs. Buy a gun and murder them, the way god intended. Paid for by Colt Firearms
>>
>>19161465
>>19161468

Basically someone was telling me that the haunting which started a few months ago happened around the same time my cousin and his ex broke up. She gave the gargoyle to him two weeks later as a birthday gift which we both thought was strange because he's a mechanic. I kind of got in the middle of their breakup also because she acted like a parasite. Ultimately I convinced him she was no good which was the truth. She still tried to hang around but I wasn't having it since she came over when no one was here just to steal food.

The assumption here was she might have been involved with some dark shit and cursed the gargoyle which resulted in a very conveniently timed haunting into my home. From the first week he got the gargoyle the weird noises around the house started. He was so weirded out by the thing he didn't even want it so I ended up putting it in the game room. Now is off in the woods buried but nothing has changed around here at all.
>>
I believe, as stated in a somewhat infamous previous /x/ post, the best corse of action is the next time you see the apparition, get naked and masterbate. So far, 100% success rate.
>>
>>19161482
Well, it's pretty cool. I have a few gargoyles. If you ever wanna get rid of it rather than just throw it in the dirt let me know. Assuming this isn't an rp and ya got that guy around still. But if you're serious don't just throw that shit in the dirt.
>>
>>19161502

I know where it is. I live in a heavily forested area so it's safe and if I ever do retrieve it I'll post a picture of it here and maybe mail it to you.
>>
>>19161514
Cool. Sure beats throwing it away uselessly. Because even if it was cursed putting it under the ground wouldn't do anything. Your best bet is having the priest come by and doing whatever it is he does. Seems more like whatever it was (but granted I didn't read whatever previous threads you had) happened to be coincidental rather than caused by it. Because as far as I know or have heard, cursed objects generally don't create actual spirits or leave marks on people. Usually it's a string of really bad luck or things like that.

A haunted object may have a spirit, but if she got it for him as a present I doubt she went and got some haunted gargoyle. It looks like the regular stone ones I have.
>>
Yup, the bitch cursed that object and she probably says a spell every night to either invoke something in your house or try to put a love spell on your cousin (he's spending the night with his ex, could he be under mind control?) while still getting revenge (the bruise on his arm) and/or trying to scare you guys by conjuring up those noises in your cousin's house while you're home alone. You'll probably have to dig up the gargoyle to bless it with holy water. Or you could wrap a rosary around it and then sprinkle it with holy water and see if that works.
>>
>>19161428
The FUCK is with that arm?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.