[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandpa died in my yard today, he fell over from a heart attack.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My grandpa died in my yard today, he fell over from a heart attack. What are the chances his ghost will manifest my house and how soon would his ghost appear?
>>
>>19160949
Both things depend upon whether he's psychologically ready to move on, be it through unfinished business, denial, attachment to the world of the living, fear of the world beyond, etc.
>>
you should stop putting grandp-a-way pellets on the grass. that could be the reason
>>
>>19160949
Hi there OP. So my dad passed away when I was in high school about 3 years ago. I was on a camping trip that weekend and he passed early Sunday morning. I found out Sunday evening once I returned (worst day ever btw) and mom said I'm not going to school for the whole week cause of the funeral and stuff. Anyways that night (early Monday morning) I woke up very groggy and out of it. I rolled over to my other side and saw a completed black silhouette/outline of my father. I recognized the body shape and everything and knew it was him. I stared at him for awhile and then turned over and fell asleep. I think i was too tired to realize what was going on. When I woke up the next day, I was sorta creeped that it happened. I believe it was my dad saying his final goodbye cause I was camping that weekend when he passed and I didn't get to say goodbye at the hospital. So in short, if you didn't get to formally say goodbye to your grandfather I'd expect something out of the ordinary. Who knows though, if I was a ghost I'd be scaring people shitless.
>>
>>19161000
Op here, me and my brother were both out of town and my little brother and sister were in the house and none of us got to say goodbye to him, he was a pretty religious man, but didn't get to say goodbye
>>
Ever since my grandads died I worry they see fap to weird shit. How do I get over this?
>>
>>19161164
Well, I guess you guys can say goodbye any way you can, so he can move on... or maybe he'll be okay with it, I don't know.
>>
He's there. If you experience paranormal phenomena such as smells, sensations, noises, sleep paralysis, phone calls, or other things, it is him. Also, feeling watched.

Just talk to him like he is there. Tell him your peace. He doesn't care if you masturbate to loli's on a korean iphone forum
>>
>>19160949
At least he had it easy, I have been watching my father rot away for 6 years due to fronto temporal dementia from a head injury he had in his youth, it doesn't help that my grand mother has Alzheimer so I also have to act like everything is ok to support my mom who is also breaking away from having his husband and mom spiraling into nothing at the same time, God is fucking dead to me.
>>
>>19162227
but you are very much alive to them
keep it up angel kun
>>
F for OP's based gramps.
It's hard to say exactly what the odds are on a ghost, but if he was just a regular guy it's unlikely.
It would be more likely if he was on a vengeance quest or died a violent death, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.