[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/, I'm probably going to be called a retard, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1497420752436-b.jpg (1MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1497420752436-b.jpg
1MB, 4032x2268px
Alright /x/, I'm probably going to be called a retard, but I'm interested in succubi or succubuses. Not planning on summoning one if that's possible, just curious about what they are. Normally I'd research on my own but my internet is ass lately and it'll be a miracle if this even posts.
So, can anyone tell me about succubi?
>>
>>19160724
They are demons who supposedly have sex with men in order to steal their life force and spawn demons. That's really all there is to it. It isn't exactly a complex thing.
>>
>>19160732
No shit, just figured there would be more info.
>>
>>19160759
What more is there to know?
>>
>>19160724
Most of the information available on the subject falls into one of two categories. On one hand, you have people telling you about a nightmare (sometimes a sexy one). On the other hand, you have what amounts to fap fiction. Speculation and fantasies.

I can't say if they're real, or what they would be if they were. And pretty much neither can anyone else. Not without them making a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>19160724
They're fake and gay, you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>19161021
>>19161160
In general, if magic is part of the creature's existence, it's not real.

>vampires are restricted by entering unless someone invited them in
>werewolves only change form on the full moon apparently even during cloud cover (unless you ask Hugh Jackman)
>unicorns will only approach virgins and somehow knows if you're not

Magic is bullshit.
>>
File: let_me_explain.jpg (57KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
let_me_explain.jpg
57KB, 550x413px
>>19160724
If your internet is "ass," how were you able to upload such a huge image?
>>
>>19160724
Soul suckers
Human leach
A woman
>>
>>19160724
do you want to know how to summon 1
>>
>>19161299
Not really desu but go ahead
>>
>>19161317
u have to channel all of ur horny chakra to ur dick every day for a 1 month then read Jhon 316 backwards on the 29st night to bypass the protection of christianety and if u invite Satan into ur presence he rewards u with a demonic sex slave that looks 12 and calls u nii-sama
>>
>>19160724
Why don't you take this LARPing cancer to /reddit/, retard.
>>
>>19161335
>LARPing
>Haven't once made a supernatural claim

You're retarded
>>
>>19161330
I love you Wolvering, never change.
>>
File: 1491887245316.jpg (83KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491887245316.jpg
83KB, 510x640px
>>19160724
>Guide to summon a succubus:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

>Books about succubus:
https://myspiritlover.com/

>Succubus Blogs:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com
https://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com
>>
Succubodes(proper plural) are nothing but the manifestation of fear about your sexual natures and desires, while trying to stay pure for their god(or whichever). They were probably still rare even in extremely religious sects.

All that and then you have a sleep paralysis of these pour christian boys who did not do anything wrong.

pic related: I guess it's basically what these paintings and sculptures of imps on sleeping people's chest.
>>
>>19161735
>Succubodes (proper plural)
amazing
>>
>>19161335
>spreads the LARP meme
>claims someone else is a retard
top kek
>>
Finding a succubus is easy. Simply identify a sufferer of "borderline personality disorder" or "BPD." The sex will be good, but your soul will die.
>>
>>19160724
>succubi or succubuses
Plural is succubi. Plural for incubus is incubi.

They're basically nighttime sex demons. Probably a metaphor for nocturnal emission. HOWEVER, I remember hearing some speculation that the succubi take the seed from men they have sex with, and incubi transfer it to women they have sex with. And quite possibly they're the same demon swapping gender.

This does present an interesting new view of it all. On the one hand, could be an excuse couples are giving for cheating. On the other hand... it could be the ancient form of modern alien tests, that apparently sometimes provide similar results.

Then again, those too could be people trying to hide the fact that they're cheating.
>>
File: indian-rhino.jpg (318KB, 1100x687px) Image search: [Google]
indian-rhino.jpg
318KB, 1100x687px
>>19161180
>vampires are restricted by entering unless someone invited them in
Pretty sure that was adopted from fairy lore.
>werewolves only change form on the full moon apparently even during cloud cover (unless you ask Hugh Jackman)
Actually, several cases of werewolves suggest they used wolf furs, or belts made of wolf furs, or magic salves to transform.
>unicorns will only approach virgins and somehow knows if you're not
That may be a later addition to the story. Same as their hircine (and later equine) appearance. Unicorns actually appear in legitimate bestiaries, books of genuine animals throughout the world. However, since most people documenting them (and especially people drawing them) had never seen these animals, depictions were always a bit fuzzy. Possible identities of the unicorn vary from gazelle or antelope, oxen, or (my personal favorite) the Indian rhinoceros, which has - surprise - a single horn.
>>
>>19163535
I'd like to add that even the Japanese Kirin was a possible depiction of another animal. It was first described by a guy visiting some rich sultan and said he had a "large horse, with scales and a horn" which fits giraffes kinda.
>>
>>19160724
Demons. female sex demons.
>>
They are definitely real even though their primary point of contact is dreams. I have had many succubus dreams after intentionally contacting them. I don't have them when I don't intentionally contact them.
>>
>>19163516
wow....where do you learn such things? Hogwards? (not being sarcastic!)
>>
Ok you want the red pill on succubus, it's this.

>They are real.
>They are easy to summon.

The Rub is that you will know they are real. Because they are real you now have gnosis of God too, because if demons are real so must God be, but you got your knowledge of God from a demon so you probably are setting yourself up to be in a situation where you KNOW god exists and yet you sin against him anyway.

It's a really bad state to be in. You'll be one of the sons of perdition most likely.

Those who are “sons of perdition” are those who had a sure and perfect knowledge of the truth, then voluntarily turned from it and committed the “sin unto death.”
>>
>>19160724
n you do not want to tangle with these things you are pulling an entity of negativity out for the purpose of feeding on your life force.
>>
>>19160724
succubus and incubus are not male and female
they appear however they want to

the difference is that a succubus seduces its victims while an incubus just rapes you in your sleep
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.