[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /X/ Got any IRL spooky stories? (I.e being stalked, spoopy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
Hey /X/

Got any IRL spooky stories? (I.e being stalked, spoopy inna woods shit, paranormal )

The spoopier the better
>>
i was about ten years old when we moved into our old house. At first i didnt like it because i didnt get to pick the room, other than that it was fine. Going to a new school and everything was really enjoyable, i made friends and brought them over. We had this really creepy basment though. it was unfinished.. So we didnt go down there. years and years go by and by the age 15 we arnt so scared of what we use to be scared of so we are renovating our basment, Kind of sweeping up and laying carpet down so we can have a chill area to smoke and what not. The first time we went down to sweep things up, he heard bangs. It would literaly stop us in our tracks and make us look over. But we figured it was the water heater. It happened a couple other times but we didnt care, we knew it was the water heater.
after a while we had finished it up as ghetto as possible getting old couches and rugs down there, going down after school to have a smoking session. One day when we were down there we were puffing on my friends bong. Was a little plastic thing. But it still hit like a motherfucker. We ended up sitting it down on our little coffee table thing and just getting into conversation, and the damn thing flies off the table and hits the wall to the left of both of us. we just stopped talking and looked at each other. We quickly salvaged the weed as most drug crazied idiots do. But we questioned the fuck out of it. We didnt go down there for a while after that, it was mostly taking place over at his home, But one sunday night, we had this get together of like 5 people. Blunts and beer and shit, and we had it down in our little chill space. We turned on our lights and set up a bluetooth speaker and had a good time for about 3 hours. One of my friends mike was going to leave, he was like, yo im bouta bounch, then a skeleton popped out. We all screamed as it violently attacked mike. We didnt know what to do so we started grabbing the weed trying to save it, but he was just way to strong
>>
>be 14
>move to a nice community with some woods in the back
>if you keep walking straight from my backyard you'll reach a creek that splits the woods in half, right through the middle
>one summer day, bored af
>text my friends (who live in the same neighborhood) if they wanna go innawoods for a bit
>they're bored too and agree to go
>we'd start hearing some spooky shit whenever we usually walked no more than a few yarnyways ds into the trees
>decide it'd be great to see how long and how far we could go into the woods without shitting ourselves
>end up at the creek
>we sit on some rocks and logs and decide to just chill for a moment
>friend A decides to pick up an empty beer can and chuck it at friend B, who was turned around, and blames it on me
>friend B decides to start throwing stuff like pinecones and trash at me while friend A is laughing his ass off
>start throwing stuff at friend A and eventually it turns physical
>we start tackling each other and I remember friend A pushing me into the creek
>I was pissed off at friend A about getting me soaked in water when both friends just went silent and stared at me
>they pointed out something hanging off my shirt and left arm
>fucking syringes
>2 needles just barely stuck on my upper arm which i hadn't noticed and another one going through my shirt and unto my shoulder
>start panicking and pluck them off in a really shaky way, then run home
>tell my dad what happened and he freaks out and calls 911
>vomit and pass out
the next few weeks consisted of taking multiple tests for diseases and peeing into stuff. the cops took a look around the area where the needles were and found other shit in bags, prescription labels, and receipts. They tracked it down to some guy in the nearby ghetto who was already in some sort of trouble with the law. luckily i wasn't infected with anything and the guy was sent to prison for who knows how long (don't care and i didn't like remembering that shit for a few years after.
>>
>Be getting outta work from old job
>Be around 1am
>Its a breezy fall morning
>Walking to train
>See shit on rooftop across the road
>looks like a giant fucking dude
>Has what look like wings
>"what looks like eyes" are kinda following me but could just have been the lights or something
>figure its just something like a tarp or w.e
>I turn the corner and ignore it
>Anyways I get to the station
>the clerk isnt the normal dude
>This guy is standing outside of the booth
>Says Hi to me
>Has this shit eating ear to ear grin
>im like yo waddup
>starts rambling about nonsense
>Dude is wearing a florescent suit so i figure he escaped the puzzle factory or something.
>Head home
>For a little I got these fucking weird as fuck phone calls.
>cant tell if man or woman
>sounds like someone using a weird voice machine thing.
>ask who it is
>some name i cant really pick up on
>figure its kids fucking around and hang up

Happened a few times all of which i hung up
>>
>>19161552
oh sorry they were using what sounded to be the name ingred
>>
>>19160447
i mean wat
>>
Minor one, happened a couple days ago.

>sitting on back porch, grilling
>daughter playing nearby
>weird seed pod lands on my shoulder
>almond shaped, white and fuzzy like a pussywillow.
>give it to my daughter
>"here, be curious about nature and shit!"
>She peels the pod open
>Inside; bright red drop of blood.
>We both scream
>no eating BBQ on the porch that night
>>
File: 1493927551819.jpg (27KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
1493927551819.jpg
27KB, 702x468px
>>19160447
wtf lmfao
>>
>>19161191
EWWWW that is one of my worst fucking nightmares
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.