[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

know we get these threads a lot, but I need your expert guidance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1466171343844.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466171343844.gif
2MB, 500x375px
know we get these threads a lot, but I need your expert guidance on what I should do.

I suffer some symptoms of demonic possession (not the Hollywood type) such as:

My face will randomly contort into completely different faces/expressions. This feels good to me and I will make crazy faces for seemingly no reason often.

Many of my thoughts do not seem to be my own.

I have a growing hatred for humanity and wish to see the destruction of the earth. I often think I would like to be the last human on Earth and would laugh if the earth was destroyed.

I basically denounced a lifelong Catholic faith.

I helped murder a cat

I made a demonic black metal album about hell

I painted an upside down cross in period blood on my forehead.

(This shit is all very unlike the previous, unpossessed me)

I read the Bible with revulsion and it is hard to pray.

I'm into traps.

I could probably think of more but don't want this to get too long.

Are there any prayers or anything I could do to get this demon out of me? Hopefully I'm just being paranoid and stupid. I don't know when this started. I read the satanic Bible once and think it may have been when I read some of the prayers for summoning demons. I'm not sure.
>>
>>19159475
You're not possessed. If you were, you wouldn't be posting here about it.

Not trying to be mean, but unless this is a case of edge-gone-wild, you might want to seek psychiatric attention
>>
You feel powerless.
>>
>>19159475
You are not possessed (I know it's hard to, but trust me, I know this shit). You should go see a doctor.
For the record, if you were possessed (which you aren't according to what you're saying), anti-psychotics would help, too. So you got nothing to lose.

You can try massive doses of alcohol if you want to rule out possession though. If getting wasted removes your symptoms, you are possessed.
I know this might sound like a joke, but again I will have to ask you to trust me.

>I read some of the prayers for summoning demons
Yeah. If you summon a demon and fail or forget to bid it farewell, you will get funky dreams or a couple of weird days at most. Getting possessed for good (unintentionally) is quite hard in fact. I stand by my diagnosis. You are psychotic.
>>
>>19159475
>I'm into traps.
You're far and beyond any hope.
>>
>>19159475
>I need your expert guidance on what I should do.
>DO NOT BUY GUNS
>DO NOT WATCH DANNY PHANTOM
>>
>>19159475
>My face will randomly contort into completely different faces/expressions. This feels good to me and I will make crazy faces for seemingly no reason often.
Tourette's or other nervous tic.
>Many of my thoughts do not seem to be my own.
Schizophrenia, or self-denial?
>I have a growing hatred for humanity and wish to see the destruction of the earth. I often think I would like to be the last human on Earth and would laugh if the earth was destroyed.
Good old misanthropy, I've got that.
>I basically denounced a lifelong Catholic faith.
Disillusionment.
>I helped murder a cat
Serial killer in the making?
>I made a demonic black metal album about hell
Sellout.
>I painted an upside down cross in period blood on my forehead.
Big fan of St. Peter.
>I read the Bible with revulsion and it is hard to pray.
Now that's just plain common sense. The Bible is kind of terrible, and prayer doesn't really do much.
>I'm into traps.
That's just /b/.

I'm not seeing demonic possession here.
>>
>>19159623
>edge-gone-wild
Kek
>>
>>19159475
I dont think you are possesed by a demon. Maybe you have experienced some severe trauma that you have dissociated from, thus there are different personality fractures other than you that might change your expression or give you thoughts that dont seem to come from you and they can give the the feeling of being posessed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.