[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not looking for sp00ks, just hoping for a little advice. Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: b16.png (136KB, 348x288px) Image search: [Google]
b16.png
136KB, 348x288px
Not looking for sp00ks, just hoping for a little advice.

Me and my girlfriend have been living together for about a month now. At least twice a day, at timed she's either in the other room, or her head's turned in the other direction, I hear her say "Hey honey?" but she swears it's not her. I've heard it called down the hall, but when I poke my head out she's wrapped up in her own shit and not interested in me.

She says she doesn't hear it, but it always sounds like her voice. I started getting pissed off, thinking she was messing with me because I believe in the paranormal and she barely believes in ghosts, until I heard a "Hey honey?" come from my basement steps when she was over at her mothers. Now I'm convinced that something is fucking with either me or her, and I either need to figure out how to stop it, or how to stop responding to it.

We've already worked something out where she promised not to call me "Honey" anymore so if I hear it, I know for a fact it's not her. Any other suggestions?

/pic unrelated
>>
File: 9eb.jpg (28KB, 350x383px) Image search: [Google]
9eb.jpg
28KB, 350x383px
respond to it pussy
>>
sounds like its trying to imitate her. the time you heard it when she wasn't there was probably because it didn't realize you were alone, so it basically ratted itself out. just tell it you know what its doing and youre not fooled and it should stop.
>>
>>19159379
If your girlfriend likes animals, get a pet.
>>
If you care about dealing with this the right way, I suggest you look into the history of the place before trying anything.

If you want a quick fix a saging ought to do it. Probably. That's why the best course of action is looking shit up.
You can get a saging kit on ebay and look up a chant to go along with it. (Anything will do, it's the focused intent doing the work there, the chant helps with the focused part) You should be able to feel a change when the place is cleansed and also, no creepy name calling, that too.
>>
Kick its fucking ass all over the goddamned house and make it regret callibg you honey in her voice, cocksucking motherfucking spooks get stomped
>>
Is it an entirely new place or did one move in with the other? Also are there any other weird occurrences? Even subtle ones.
>>
>>19159379
op do you have a small appleseed sized bump on your head
>>
>>19159963
This
>>
Stress induced auditory halluctinations

Worth a google
>>
>>19159379
This sounds like early schizophrenia.
t.schizophreniac on meds right now.
>>
>>19159963
p much this. I doubt you're schizophrenic. As common as spookies actually are, it's probably a spooky.

You could do a religious ritual or even a simple religious prayer such as praying to Jesus and it would probably get rid of it. But that's kind of gay.

Honestly, show no fear. It's challenging you by calling to you from the basement. Call its bluff. Next time you hear it, no matter where it's coming from, go in there and talk to it. If it's hostile, you'll overpower it and it will stop. If it's some kind of "friendly lost ghost" type of deal then I guess you'll know, and you can stick it in a terrarium or something.

In any case, face it and you will find out.
>>
>>19159379
She's gaslighting you, dude. She's going to make you crazy. Don't trust her and get the fuck out of there ASAP or you WILL regret it.
>>
>>19160190
How the fuck do you explain the basement voice than? I'm in the middle as far as this paranormal shit but if that really happened that's hard to fucking explain unless OP's sleep deprived or schizophrenic or something
>>
>>19159379
FUCK THE PARANORMAL SHIT OP YOU ARE BEING PUSSYWHIPPED

she says that in the same voice every time, because she knows it will make you do shit. It turns you on and backs you out of whatever you are doing, and you go do something for her. Chivalry.

She has done it so much that now YOU are saying the voice to yourself IN YOUR HEAD! and you are so programmed to her that you ACTUALLY LEFT THE BASEMENT

SHE IS PROGRAMMING YOU

this same phenomena used to happen with my parents. I soon realized it was because of the panicked state of mind I entered as soon as my mom or dad went "Hey Anon?" Moving out, living on my own. Hasn't happened since.
>>
>>19160083
This guy said it first!!!

I am >>19162182
>>
>>19159379
You might have schizophrenia. I mean i hope not but that is at least treatable.

I only hear voices when i am in complete quiet and its just like an airport of chatter. I never go camping for this reason.
>>
>>19159379
could be sleep deprivation
oxygen deprivation 2 the brain
nutrient deficiency
among many other things
>>
>>19162193
most schizo symptoms are from having dick parents
>>
You could be experiencing a dimensional cross-rift. Your girlfriend's counterpart probably did call your name and somehow you heard the counterpart.
>>
>>19160113
Is that how you would react? If that happened to you?

Cut the shit.
>>
>>19162497
It's not how almost anyone would react, but it's still good advice. If people can psych themselves up to actually do it, it's very reliable advice.

And since OP Is a faggot anyways they should just do the gay thing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.