[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a friend in singapore and she hears loud banging and stretching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: brain.png (329KB, 455x278px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
329KB, 455x278px
i have a friend in singapore and she hears loud banging and stretching sounds etc. in her neighbours house. but that house is empty
any idea what it is /x/?
also i think she may be possessed by a ghost since she said she has the feeling someone has to kill her but she wants to kill someone too (i think a ghost trying to get her to kill herself).
any idea how i can exorcise through text?
her phone is low any answer is welcome i really need advice

thank you in advance

>pic unrelated
>>
she isn't responding to my texts anymore last text she sent:
"damn u sound" 7 minutes ago.
please help.
>>
>>19159205
What do you mean by stretching sounds
>>
>>19159214
she said strange stretching sounds. not sure what though. i can't ask rn since she doesn't respond but she told it's like a hammer. and it repeats itself. it started at around 11:58 pm local time
>>
>>19159205
Couldn't it just be animals? There are monkeys in Singapore

As for your friend's behavior, she might just have mental issues. And traditional, guaranteed exorcism has to be done in person.
>>
>>19159205
It's just some crackheads and homeless people

She's just mental and holds some type of sadness inside. It results as a murderous psychosis.
>>
she responded and said it is gone again but 2 seconds later it came back. she said it is a bit softer. any experiences with this?
>>
i actually think she has mental issues because of her suicidal talk. she sees a dark figure in her dreams and he takes her over sometime. or it's mental or paranormal. desu i don't know how i can deal with this i live 4000 km away from her
>>
>>19159242
Sounds like she digs you. Go and do her man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.