[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to do LSD for the first time tomorrow, have you guys ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

Going to do LSD for the first time tomorrow, have you guys ever had a spiritual "trip" or any sort of experiences whilst on the drug? Im hoping to learn something new about myself and this world.
>>
>>19159198
Uh. Hope your with a trip sitter. First trips aren't good around people that aren't tripping. They don't get it, and it seems silly.
>>
>>19159204
Its with 4 others, 1 trip sitter and 1 experienced LSD user, the other 2 are first timers as well.
>>
>>19159204
LSD needs positive around it. Your seeing something that's apparently always there. Perception is a trip. But shitty people are, way worse on acid. Be safe.
>>
Be careful. It changes you forever more and more every time you do it. The person you are now will not exist after you do LSD.
>>
>>19159207
Have fun. You should have an awesome time. Big ups. Once had someone send me to a psyche ward because I was tripping(!), and I talked myself out, tripping my face off. Awful experience.
>>
>>19159198

Don't make the mistake I did by taking a hike in the woods to an old cemetery.
>>
OP Here, should be good fun, planning on watching some trippy sci-fi shit, listening to trippy music and taking a walk later into the trip and then the rest just improvise.
>>
I've had a pseudo-religious experience on LSD some time back. During the peak of the trip, I was writhing around on my bed, and I heard a voice in my head that spoke without words (not like a thought). It was almost like communication by feelings. It urged me to travel the world and help out wherever I can. Once I sobered up I chalked it up to a hallucination.
>>
Don't do it unless your sitter has done it and knows what your in for. Please heed this.
>>
>>19159215
Real shit. If you are I'm good terms with who you are don't do it! It's more like a personality swap rather than drugs like pot. This isn't something to fuck around with. Your going to be confused and probably have a hard time communicating. To best describe what it's like... well it's a lot more physical than anybody will ever tell you it is. You can feel all of your organs, your fluids... heartbeat.. its really just a existential nightmare. If your absolutely going to do it, don't do it again. It's rolling dice for sure. Best of luck
>>
>>19159198
Just make sure your set and setting are good. You don't even necessarily need a sitter, my first 3 times were fine without anyone else present, but it is a risk.

And don't turn into a retard who thinks you're enlightened afterwards, either (really this thread doesn't belong on /x/ for the record). It's just a fun chemical - albeit a chemical that makes you think very introspectively, mystically, and loosely.

>>19159215
Shut the fuck up, it's just a drug for christs sake. Some people will be changed, some won't.
>>
>>19159290
>Real shit. If you are I'm good terms with who you are don't do it! It's more like a personality swap rather than drugs like pot.
the fuck?
if you aren't in good terms with who you are, you'll have a bad trip. being on good terms with myself is bar none THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of preparing for a psychedelic experience.

and only hippie idiots change their whole lifestyle and philosophy based on an acid trip. speak for yourself.

terrible advice
>>
>>19159290
>its really just a existential nightmare. If your absolutely going to do it, don't do it again. It's rolling dice for sure. Best of luck
not everyone has an awful time they never want to repeat, you know
>>
>>19159198
I've tried reading a biochemistry textbook while tripping in a field. It wasn't really spiritual per se, but it felt like I could appreciate how cohesive and interconnected nature is and shit.
>>
>>19159198
>>
>>19159198
Don't go in with any expectations whatsoever. You'll likely have a positive first experience if you are around people you trust.

Don't expect to eat or sleep for the next 24 hours at least.
>>
>>19159198
How much are you taking anon? 50ug? 100ug? A first time shouldn't be more than 100ug.
>>
It's pretty spiritual for me. An ego death can change your life. I've had three ego deaths, my consciousness went somewhere different every time, don't let a bad trip even be a possibility. Bad trips only exist because people say they do, they are trapped in the ego and stay stuck in their head completely focused on anxiety. Anxiety is an illusion
>>
>>19159409
>Don't expect to eat or sleep for the next 24 hours at least.
overestimation - eating stuff like fruit and fizzy water is fun, and usually you can fall asleep at around the 14 hour mark when the trip is really slowing down
>>
>>19159418
This, but drink water and you should probably eat at least 10-12 hours in. I highly recommend fruits and vegetables, and stay away from processed foods
>>
>>19159529
also definitely eat a light but hearty meal before you start
>>
>>19159418
Just going off my persona experience mate, I ate nothing for a whole day, my first meal was IHOP chicken and waffles the next day, and it was uncomfortable and miserable. Like a low form of torture. I took 120ug.
>>
>>19159418
>>19159529
Truth right here.
Apples, watermelon, tomatoes, and carrots are all a joy to eat on it.
Also tea tastes really fucking good.
>>
I did mushrooms and become "one with the couch" I was sitting on.
I integrated my self with the atoms of the couch, and saw their cosmic history, from the big bang, stellar evolution to their life on earth.
>>
>>19159302
Exactly. You will have the experience of the trip, and that might change you somewhat. But it is usually for the better.

LSD is like an upgrade to your perceptual awareness for a short period of time. At least it is for me.

Everyone is different.. alot of people i know are scared of it. They think their mind is gonna melt or some shit lmao, and the funny part is that your beliefs about it warp your experience.

This is why having a good trip sitter and a comfortable setting makes a World of difference.
>>
>>19159555
Fuckin a man now that's a trip, a simple minded fuck would've melted into the couch and freaked out, saying it was a bad trip when they could've been shown something amazing.
>>
>>19159590
Also, being around someone experienced can make things.. interesting to say the least. Especially if you have a strong will and realize that everything you experience under the influence of LSD cannot harm you in ANY way.

I usually end up laughing away the bad vibes. Like when i was tripping with my dad and he told me he sold his soul and for a second he looked like a total fucking demon or some shit.

But thats a whole story.. not gonna hijack your thread OP
>>
Not a spiritual experience, but i was lured further and further away from my house and my sanity by tall beings. They made the street lights ahead of me brighter than the ones behind me and when I finally realized that i was in danger and saw them in the distance and turned around I could see their shadows beside me, as if they were walking behind me. I never looked back.
They tried one last time to disconnect me completely from reality. As I was walking a disturbing figure jumped at me from the side and I felt the purest fear I have ever felt. I gave into the hysterics for a moment and ran into the street, but forced myself to go back and look at it.

It was a god damn dogshit bag dispenser. (I looked the next morning and there was no such thing. My mind had fabricated it to explain the attack from the creature)

I arrived home safe and sound and have done acid 20ish times since then, which is about a year ago. LSD is not enlightening, and the conclusions you can come to to often have no bearing on reality. However, it is interesting as hell and thats why i love it.
>>
>>19159608
Often do not have a bearing on reality, i agree.

But you can have some major revelations about problems in your life, that are actually practical.. sometimes. All depends on what youre "ready" for as i put it
>>
It literally is what you want it and BELIEVE it to be, fuck irrational fears. People can't even walk into a gas station it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>19159615
The lessons I've learned that have actually helped me have been from when I've learned about friends through tripping. Not always positive things. Also the conversation while tends to reveal a person's intelligence. Some people are capable of fantastic multi tiered and layered metaphoric conversation while some just want to hug trees and watch the leaves dance.
>>
>>19159638
Im totally with you on that.

Its like some people can damn near telepathically communicate with you, and others just wanna run around whooping and acting stupid cuz "muh body buzz"

I also get the social thing. You pick up on the subtleties of conversation alot faster on it, like you can read a persons intentions easily (if they are trying to get something out of you or just wanna talk)

Ive made and broke friendships off of the things observed on that shit. Of course, i used my newfound knowledge to test my theories when sober before coming to a definite conclusion, but my hunches on LSD are surprisingly accurate about social interaction..
>>
It's a fun, silly drug on lower doses and is an incredibly intense experience at higher doses.

I usually trip around 150ug - 300ug for fun, and 500ug - 750ug for my mind, body, and spirit to get punched square in the face.

If you're looking for spiritual, then look into mescaline or ayahuasca. They're more up that alley, imo. More gentle and forgiving.

LSD is like shock therapy, Mescaline/Aya are like wrapping yourself in a blanket and floating on a cloud.
>>
>>19159672
Aya and mescaline are generally found only in the southern states right?

>tfw northern indianafag
>>
>>19159760
Not sure about ayahuasca, I think the plants for it only grow in Brazil or something.

Cacti with mescaline are found all over the place in AZ/NM from what I remember. I haven't lived in that area for years, though.

You can buy peruvian torch cacti online, same with acacia confusa which is the main ayahuasca ingredient.
>>
>>19159779
Id rather go for an extracted DMT than drinking the brew personally.. ive heard aya makes people vomit like every time
>>
I've done lsd over 500 times AMA
>>
File: syd barett.jpg (241KB, 784x1018px) Image search: [Google]
syd barett.jpg
241KB, 784x1018px
>>19159789
How sane are you?
Has it effected you permanently in some ways?
Have you experienced the catatonic emptiness that people like Syd Barrett got after heavy use?
>>
>>19159198
I really want to try LSD but I have no friends or contacts.

How'd you get it?
>>
>>19159845
Only in the dark can you truly find the light.
>>
>>19159840
I would say relatively sane in my social life. The only downside I would say that comes from years of use is fully dissolving ego to the point of depersonalization. At times it might be similar to syd I guess, existing cerebrally in a reality much more complex than the surface creates a dissonance. Wouldn't change anything though because psyches have been incredible tools for personal growth that cannot be matched.

Don't abuse them and diligently observe your experiences so they can be integrated into normal life
>>
>>19159840
syd had synesthesia, that had a bit to do with what happened to him
>>
>>19159884
Thanks for an honest answer.
I've dabbled with it too, I mostly take it maybe twice a year, and I must say it has really helped me too, but it's also led me down some scary trains of thought, I think overuse can be pretty harmful for your friends and family though, seeing a person change completely must be hard, it is definitively not a thing to take lightly I think.
Good luck to you.
>>
>>19159845
google 1plsd
it's legal and indistinguishable in every practical respect, but 5 times more expensive
>>
>>19159936
That's interesting. Is it seriously legal? How does that work?
>>
Well one time i took it and wanted to tear myself apart because i kept seeing faces staring at me when i closed my eyes.

Fun times
>>
File: fKLpdpE.jpg (467KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fKLpdpE.jpg
467KB, 1920x1080px
>>19159198
Your thoughts about what you think you are in for and whatever information you get out of this thread will seem very silly during the trip. And it's always better to do a little to much than to little. Have a nice trip.
>>
you might find out you are a sim like alot of people do. So be careful.
>>
>>19159314
you're probably a bearded drone that goes to college arent you?
>>
>>19160394 can you explain more this is what happened to me also why does it happen when on it do you know?
>>
>>19159606
Pls tell your story
>>
>>19159215
Some truth to what this anons saying. It might not make you change as a person but it may change how you perceive things. I've done it maybe 4 times. The first three times I was just having a blast. Laughing at everything, felt a strong physical sensation that was a little intense at times but enjoyable, and a few visuals but nothing crazy just light/shadow play and afterimage. The last time however was a little different. It must have been a pretty strong dose compared the the other 3 times because everything I mentioned above was happening 5 fold. The visuals, while nothing disabling, were much stronger. I could see the play of the muscles and shadows on my friends faces and could tell what they were thinking and feeling just by looking at them. The afterimage was super intense, trails lasted a good 4 seconds. I had to lay down during my peak because the room was literally twisting into a tunnel. And the physical sensation was uncomfortable most of the trip. The whole thing wasn't too bad but it made me realize that brains can be fragile and you shouldn't abuse them too much. Our perception is based on chemical balance and i feel like I was coming close to the edge with that last trip. I look at people's faces differently now and catch myself grinding my teeth or clenching my jaw every now and again so I'd be lying if I said it didn't change me but it didn't change who I am so don't swallow that tripe.

Tldr: it's fun but be careful and don't abuse it
>>
>>19160042
yeah that's what I said
it's an unscheduled prodrug, extremely chemically similar but technically in the loophole, turns into LSD when metabolized. You can buy it online legally, and since lysergamides are odorless, tasteless, and come in extremely small amounts on paper, there's almost never an issue mailing them across state or national borders unless someone goes full retard.
Technically it can be prosecuted under the Federal Analogue Act if and only if it's used or probably going to be used for human consumption (yeah...) although this is rarely ever done.
>>
>>19159198
Hey there, I've dropped Lsd once, it was all I needed. It was 250 micrograms that an organic chemist college friend of mine made. 100% pure. I went from being a suicidal 19 year old to being the happy 30 year old I am today. It completely rewired me and I'm thankful for that. My experience was once in a lifetime I'm sure. Make sure you have someone sober and you're in an environment where you feel 100% comfortable. Don't force it , just let it ebb and flow
>>
>>19159845
Option 1:
Go to a local headshop/spiritual store or a bowling alley
-owner will be 50s with long grey hair
-empty your pockets
-take off your clothes
-go into bathroom and turn on faucets
-explain you're not a narc, you dont have a connect but you would really appreciate some help
-this age group is paranoid as fuck

Option 2:
Search local concerts/fests/coverbands
-Grateful Dead, Phish, Sublime, etc.
-go to event and ask anyone with dreads or harem pants for doses or tabs

ALWAYS SWALLOW THE TAB
DO NOT LET IT DISSOLVE IN YOUR MOUTH
THERE IS FAKE LSD CALLED NBOMe THAT CAN GIVE YOU SEIZURES AND THEN U DEAD - IT IS EVERYWHERE
SWALLOWING TAB ELIMINATES RISK ENTIRELY
LSD HAS THE SAME BIOAVAILABILITY WHEN SWALLOWED - IT WILL BE THE SAME HIGH REGARDLESS
----UNLESS IT IS NBOMe------
SWALLOWING NBOMe DESTROYS THE CHEMS AND U LIVE, BUT NO HIGH

Sorry for caps, please be safe guys
>>
>>19159215
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>19159779
Don't share this precious information with the fucktards on 4chan. Never squeal on the cacti. Dipshits will ruin it for everyone!
>>
don't believe any conclusions you come to it's all
fake.
>>
>>19160473
Just in case anyone knows where this comes from, I will admit this parable isn't my own, but I found it so relevant I want to repost it here.

Every person has undeveloped faculties and potentials for experiencing things in new ways that they typically know nothing about; it's as if they were living in a house, and they only lived on the lower floors and never even realized there's a room upstairs with a locked door and while they live in a relatively poor part, this room is filled with treasures they don't know of.

Spiritual development is like cleaning up and ordering the lower rooms of your house so that they can match up with the highest room of the house (wouldn't it be ridiculous if one floor looked like a tenement in the Bronx and a room in a higher floor looked like part of a mansion in the Hamptons?) and then finally being allowed access into this highest room by finding the key while you happen to be cleaning and putting everything in order.

But then you can also just break it open with a skeleton key without doing any preparation. And in this case, the room might just turn out to be empty.
>>
>>19162089
why are you telling lies on the internet
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.