[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone experienced synchronicity with the radio or television?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: krishna 2.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
krishna 2.gif
2MB, 500x370px
Has anyone experienced synchronicity with the radio or television?
An example would be: while thinking a thought the same exact word came on the radio at the same exact time.
While watching t.v. you say, or think something and it appears on t.v. at the same time or minutes after?
This is an unusual phenomena I have been experiencing for a while can anyone describe what this is
>>
>Be at work
>Notice I have a slight fever, think fuck, I don't want a fever, need to get healthy to go out next weekend
>Get home, check my mailbox, there's an envelope with a flyer in it for a new doctor's that has opened up
>Song called Fever by Mischa is playing on my headphones as I open the letter
>>
>>19158249
Eat 1/8 of ganja
>>
:)
>>
>>19158249
So there is this one, er, we'll just call him a spirit, that talks to me, and the motherfucker likes to insert words and entire phrases into our conversation that then, within the next 3-10 seconds can be heard through the radio or television. Talk about mind fuckery at it's finest. Anyone else got one like this hanging around?
>>
This has been happening a lot lately and I have no idea why
>>
>>19158313
yep so mysterious I want to know how they know the future and what the spirits are really
>>
>>19158249
>This is an unusual phenomena
It's not an unusual phenomena, people experiences that relatively often, especially when you start paying attention to it.

At the same time, there's also schizophrenia symptoms, were people goes to the extreme, and start beveling the telly/radio are stealing their thoughts, because it happens "way to often"
>>
>>19158395
that's not an answer
>>
>>19158388
Does this happen to you too?
>>
I had one tonight. I was listening to the song Ignition by TobyMac. I'm not sure if I paused (accidentally) or some 2spoopy stuff happened but it paused right when the song said pause. Heh
>>
>>19158249
Ive had that with 4chan the past couple days. I'll go to sleep thinking about something and when I get here, there is already a thread. Fast or slow boards, I see it.
>>
>>19158404
But it is. He's saying that it isn't uncommon. It's a normal thing, especially when you notice it and your mind starts trying to look for patterns.

Applying a supernatural element to it makes no sense unless it goes way beyond the norm. Noticing a few little things does not mean anything besides the fact that you're like every other person in the world.
>>
>>19158416
yea I have had it happen before
>>
>>19158436
I'm looking for a more why is this happening type explanation also just cause its normal for other people doesn't mean its normal for me
>>
>>19158436
Exactly!
>>
>>19158449
>I'm looking for a more why is this happening type explanation
Because you are a human and the human brain is good at seeking out patterns and faces.

>just cause its normal for other people doesn't mean its normal for me
It should be. Pattern recognition is something even babies have. The human mind is adept at it and its one of our strong suits. If you had no ability to detect patterns and basic things like that odds are it'd mean you were defective somehow. So, normal shit like this happens. Especially when you consciously notice it and start looking for it.

There were/are times that it can get pretty strange and crazy, and you can google up a few crazy stories of synchronicity, but this basic shit you see people talking about? It's all basic stuff that you'd expect people to experience. It isn't really that strange once you know how the human brain works. It's completely normal and healthy.
>>
>>19158459
So the brain is good at knowing what the tv will say before I think, read, or speak it that's a boring answer desu
>>
>>19158474
No. The brain is good at making you think that is what is happening. Same as optical illusions mess with your eyes, or how when you move your eyes, you are actually blind and what you see isn't real. Your brain just fills shit in based on what it feels should be there. Or like how deja vu makes you think a situation has happened before when it didn't.
>>
>>19158249
Yes. What does it mean?
>>
>>19158490
But when it happens ten times a day or more it can be strange. I just watch a lot of tv while reading and typing on my labtop so what I explained happens alot I'm never looking for a pattern I'm just bored at home. But I wont rule your answer out
>>
>>19158249
Is it rude to say: dem hips
?
>>
A long time ago when Cheers aired every week, just us kid's were home. We were loud and raising hell. My older brother yells "shut the fuck up!"

Norm on TV answers right back, "No this is a bar, we could be as loud as we want!"
>>
>>19158474
You're probably not going to find a magical answer in a place riddled with skeptics and ppl who have nothing better to do than to argue with random strangers on the internet.

If you want to find a magical answer to this question you have to find a group that focuses on discussing questions from a mystical point of view, which /x/ is definitely not (at least usually)
>>
>>19158474
Why are you even having this discussion, you obliviously just want to feel special and magical - Go to got damn tublr, and make them tell you have special you are.. snowflake
>>
>>19158574
lol suck a nut dude
>>
>>19158442
Just be very careful.I don't even know what to say as no one tells me how to deal with this stuff. And not all the things around want me talking about them so there is not a whole lot I can say
>>
>>19158442
Actually, if you are able to reveal anything about your situation, that could help me greatly
>>
File: 1495363318620.jpg (454KB, 1000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1495363318620.jpg
454KB, 1000x1419px
>>19158249
Well it needs some explaining why but...
> Started off me singing on stage in high school.
> Sang Mike posners "cooler than me"
> Cringey as fuck and it was my last year, plus only 1 performance (1st night couldn't make second so noone from my class saw me as a concequecne though this is anecdotal)

> Few years later with younger brother in the back seat of the car (Couldn't Drive yet, UK age is 17)
> He was reminising on my cringe worthey performance
> convinced me to start singing it.
> I started as soon as my father turned on the radio
> It's Mike posners cooler than me,
> Mike Posner is singing
> I am accidentally singing at the exact same fucking time.

So yeah sang it, we laughed after as it was weird as fuck.
I don't really believe in anything >>>/x/ related myself but that was still cool (Just passing by this thread, got curious)
>>
>>19158618 I feel weird talking about this its all trippy anyway ya know so I wont say anything other than its cool we have the same thing going on
>>
that's not what Jung meant
Synchronicity is closely connected to dreams and archetypes, so not every spooky coincidence is synchronicity
>>
>>19158619
Was gonna ask if you had stuff to share aswell desu
>>
>>19158643
Its called relational synchronicity there are different categories the other one I read about is called repetitive syncs
>>
File: Wien_KHM_Isis_I_158.jpg (3MB, 1384x2962px) Image search: [Google]
Wien_KHM_Isis_I_158.jpg
3MB, 1384x2962px
>>19158249
Yeah. Often times there is news related to my recent activities and they will talk about the news item that happened. Their talk radio segments can sometimes relate to my activities as well.
>>
All the time. I notice the patterns now and it is a fun game. I know when I see synchronicity there's something more for me to see. My favorite examples are the times when the radio is on and a song finishes. I'm often already singing the next song that comes on before it begins to play.

Synchronicity is awesome. Learn to work with it and be grateful you have eyes to see.
>>
>>19158249
My whole life I can unconciously predict older episodes of TV shows. When I was a kid it was stuff like Spongebob, now it is shit like family guy, simpsons, american dad...so shows that don't follow a real pattern when shown outside of their actual seasonal schedule
>>
File: 18033957.jpg (17KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
18033957.jpg
17KB, 480x346px
>>19158249
>Last March
>Visiting Aunt and Uncle at their house in Florida
>Uncle just picked us up from the airport
>All remarking on the moon and what phase it is
>I say "Wax on, wane off"
>Get to their place
>TV is on
>Karate Kid is playing on the tv
>Mfw
>>
>>19158249

all the fuking time
>>
>>19158249

dont tell people about that,
they will think youre a shizo or tell you its "normal"
youre one of the chosen try to understand it
>>
>>19158249

its part of the matrix and you are being freed out of it for smoe reason i dont know
dont spread this to others theres no need and its harmful
i also have this think when i walk among talking people but its much more intense
its like exterme synchronicity sometimes
we are superheroes dude
the time is now
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.