[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that jehovah's witnesses and freemasonry are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: alan.jpg (105KB, 942x915px) Image search: [Google]
alan.jpg
105KB, 942x915px
is it true that jehovah's witnesses and freemasonry are connected? is it possible that my boyfriend who was raised a jehovah's witness was programmed as a child to destroy me?
>>
File: fatalan.jpg (5KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
fatalan.jpg
5KB, 262x192px
for further background: my parents were thelemites and I was an attempted moon child
>>
buy a gun faggot.
some might be.
Not really homogeneous but more of a crude smattering of flimsily-held diverging pseudobeliefs.
>>
>>19158318
oh great
>>
yeah he probably was desu
>>
I don't know but I know I let two jehovas witnesses into my house tonight only becouse they where hot and they stayed for 5 hours and used all my tea bags
>>
>>19158164
I've heard mormons do as well.
>>
>>19158164
>>19158233
I'd be more worried about your degenerate Crowley-ite parents.
And Jehovah's Witnesses are dumb as bricks. Also, what makes you so special that people would know of you before your birth and raise someone just to 'destroy' you? Do you have ANY idea how arrogant and delusional this sounds?
>>
>>19158164

Freemason here. No connection between the two. I think JWs might actually be forbidden by their church to become Masons.
>>
>>19160198
The anon sounds like they think they're special, but it's hard to imagine how you could have come to the conclusion their parents are degenerate, other than the fact that you're *really* butthurt about a system you know very little about?
>>
>>19158164
Were your parents initiates? What order?
>>
>>19160443
Think nothing of it. Degenerate is just a meme these kids like to say to feel tough and cool.
>>
>>19158164
Oh wait, are you the lady who made a "satanic ritual abuse" thread a while back and thought that literally everyone was conspiring against you and could hear your thoughts? And said you witnessed a ritual murder at a Renaissance Fair's "executioner" tent?
>>
>>19160446
True. Point taken. Even if one was to engage in debate, the "arguments" would almost certainly be so retarded so as to have been a complete waste of time.
>>
>>19160450
Oh shit! I remember that thread. That dumb slut was a psycho.
>>
>>19160198
>>19160443
not any more special than the others
>>19160445
no idea, I'm not in contact with them for many years now
>>19160450
no
>>
>>19158164
OP's boyfriend, if your reading this, run from this autistic bitch
>>
File: 320x240_16.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240_16.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
also my parents were in fact degenerates
both became alcoholics and drug addicts
there were a lot of weird happenings when I was a small child, I did some strange things and strange things would happen in the house. I would go into trances and speak with an adult's voice, say things that a small child wouldn't know. I remember the feeling of not being myself. I had visions regularly and my drawings didn't look like those of a child, it was all intricate deliberate patterns. I later sometimes wondered if my parents had given me psychedelics as a child or baby. my mom would tell me I was possessed a lot and a lost cause and she left when I was six. she then set out on a path of guilt ridden self destruction. she would call me as I was growing up and tell me again that I was possessed and hopeless and that I didn't understand, that there were things I didn't know and she could never tell me and she wanted to kill herself
>>
What are the free masons, cause some of my ancestors were free masons but I'm a retard and still don't know what that is
>>
very much doubt it.

Ex Jehovah's Witness here, ama.
>>
>>19158164
JW here, to put into understandable terms we're basically mormons that everyone hates and have no social sway
>>
>>19158164

yeah, he's making you a faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.