[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the trustworthy ufologists out there? Friedman? Bill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

Who are the trustworthy ufologists out there? Friedman? Bill from UFO Hunters? That guy from Blink 182? I need the truth on these guys.
>>
>>19157989
Friedman is one of the top ufologists out there. You might also wanna have a look at Dr. Roger Leir. Unfortunately he died
>>
Blink 182 guy. Not only does he have some high up connections, he's an all around cool dude and makes great music.
>>
>>19158898
>Blink 182
>great music
>>
Hi secure team
>>
>>19157989
I am not sure if there even is any "legit" reaserchers.. the guberment wouldn't allowed them to talk about the real stuff, to the public
>>
>>19158898

As well as a pedophile, and his 'high up connections' are the likes of John Podesta.
>>
>>19159081
hi
>>
>>19159584
Are you Tyler?
>>
>>19159594
not really
>>
>>19157989
Friedman seemed to do good work. Bill from the UFO show is now in it for the entertainment value and $, as he isn't critical enough. No clue about the degenerate musician.
>>
Anybody who is an atheist and claims to be looking for aliens is a fraud.
>>
>>19159947
That's one of dumbest fucking posts anyone will find on /x/ today.
>>
>>19157989
YouTube secureteam10
>>
File: lutfisk.jpg (76KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
lutfisk.jpg
76KB, 800x640px
>>19158898
>>
>>19159997
No, yours is, jackass.
>>
Anybody who says Dr. Steven Greer is an idiot I have a bridge for sale for.
>>
Jacques Vallee
"That local guy who runs the MUFON branch affiliate who you've never heard of because all he does is log reports and conduct investigations rather than seeking fame"
That's it, the rest are dead or retired. There are some in the younger crowd who are on the way to rediscovering the true path, but only time will tell if they stick to it or become more heralds for the mirage men.
>>
File: Greer the fraud.jpg (129KB, 1116x739px) Image search: [Google]
Greer the fraud.jpg
129KB, 1116x739px
>>19160162
Greer is a complete fraud.

Sells trips to see "alien ships" to gullible idiots, and then has a crew bust a few signal flares at long distances on his signal.

Dude should be in jail.
>>
>>19160196
This. Virtually every ufo org out there is a fame whoring fraud machine.
>>
>>19160196
Okay, well name some names.

What about Max Spiers? That dude was pretty fucking bonkers, I gotta say. But he did die really mysteriously.
>>
>>19160656
Generally bonkers, but also an opiate addict. If his relapse really was a cover for poisoning, the conclusion must be that he stuck his foot into child trafficking/human sacrifice material. No one gives a shit what kind of Fortean research you do because people are too dumb to understand the truths which have never even fully been extinguished from living culture, but you will be killed if you start to collect actual evidence on the deep state cartel's work.

Pretty much anyone who talks about extraterrestrials, exopolitics, and/or government super soldier programs are on the wrong track, unless their purpose is tracking the deceptions laid out by the deep state to steer people away from the true nature of the phenomenon. Of course, it's also entirely possible that most of those on the inside believe in the ET hypothesis, and such an internal ruse would be a good way of enforcing a hierarchy. The people in control don't really care whether people believe in UFOs or not, what they really care about is making sure everyone associates them with aliens; because the alternative is to ask, if they aren't aliens, what are they?

Jacques Vallee
John Keel
J. Allen Kynek
Donald Keyhoe
David Jacobs, for info on more modern abduction accounts, but by this point you should understand that you are chasing the trickster's shadow as long as you are only going after the lights in the sky. It's basically pointless to become familiar with every case in every era, because Ufology is just one sliver of the greater puzzle. All of the modern writers of any merit are the ones who are re-establishing the connections between shamanistic and spiritualist traditions and Fortean phenomena as pointed out by Keel and Vallee. If it weren't for the way that learning about various aspects of Ufology introduces many of the concepts that are to be seen in parallel to esoteric traditions, I'd say that Passport to Magonia (Vallee) is the first and last UFO book that anyone should read.
>>
>>19160908
>J. Allen Hynek

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/passportmagonia.pdf
However, Keel's Mothman Prophecies is probably one of the best books for understanding what it's like to experience being in the maelstrom of high strangeness as a sort of Gonzo journalism recounting of his time following the UFO flap of 67-68.
http://galaksija.com/literatura/Mothman.pdf
Operation Trojan Horse is a bit larger in scope and makes a good companion to Passport to Magonia. The Eighth Tower is far more speculative, but Keel seems to be trying to come up with some frameworks for trying to describe the phenomenon in its entirety in order to get readers thinking on the kind of level necessary to see beyond the mundane ways in which the phenomenon presents itself. Take what he says about a quantum supercomputer in Antarctica controlling all supernatural phenomena with a grain of salt, although it's pretty funny when he also describes the cube of the Kaaba as a candidate for being such a manipulative presence. He also lays into the Christ narrative and Saul's conversion as being typical of UFO flaps/contact reports.
http://galaksija.info/literatura/jk_oth.pdf
http://galaksija.com/literatura/eigth_tower.pdf

For most of what you'll be wanting to read about Ufology, the authorship doesn't matter too much. You're really only looking for someone that has a long references section and frequently quotes from witnesses or documents. You will want to learn the basics of Ufology, then dive into esoteric literature to get a better grasp on what's really going on, then come back to read the straight facts about individual cases with the ability to discern their meaning for yourself. Just remember that the meaning of "super soldier program" is always "I'm a narcissistic douche chasing crazy pussy."
>>
>>19160970
>then dive into esoteric literature to get a better grasp on what's really going on,

What's really going on isn't "esoteric" at all. For centuries, it seems, we've been visited by alien species, and we don't know who the fuck they are, where the fuck they come from, what the fuck they want, or how many fucking different species are actually visiting this rock.
>>
when i was 11 i met stanton friedman in new brunswick canada and i talked to him briefly from the backseat of my grandfathers car. i'm now almost 30 and i have listened and watched hours and hours of his lectures and theories. this is a man who is an amazing physicist who uses actual data and math to describe how things like ufos and aliens who be reality. most of the popluar ufologists recycle already known ideas and interpret them slightly different to from a new theory where as friedman focuses on the physical and mathematical side of those theories. his understanding of atomic theory and anti grav mechanics is awesome and he's very easy to talk to about his ideas.
>>
>>19160988
>why they stop by

Have you read Roadside Picnic?
>>
>>19160988
>it seems
This would be the key phrase in your statement. It seems we've been visited by alien species, but have we? There are still cultures which today attribute anomalous phenomena to spirits or the fey folk rather than aliens. The entire driving thesis of Passport to Magonia is comparing modern UFO reports and contact accounts to French faerie lore to show that the narratives bear uncanny similarities. One way to take this is that aliens have been visiting us forever, but the other is to say that they aren't alien at all, that purpose there isn't even a "they" at all rather than an illusion that we perceive as entities.
>>
>>19161020
>but have we?

Yes.
>There are still cultures which today attribute anomalous phenomena to spirits

Because those cultures are filled with fucking morons.

>accounts to French faerie lore

It wouldn't be unreasonable at all to conclude that many "myths" of the past were actually alien visitations. It hasn't even been 100 years since Hubble showed that our galaxy was but one of billions in the universe. Without an understanding of physics, or our place in the cosmos, it's easy to see how our ancestors could try to explain alien visitation away as something like a "faerie", "angel", "demon", or whatever. Most of those poor ignorant fucks thought we were the only planet in the entire cosmos, so the idea that life could originate from another planet wouldn't even occur to them.
>>
>>19161116
>Most of those poor ignorant fucks thought we were the only planet in the entire cosmos
I'm not sure you are in any position to be calling other people poor, ignorant fucks.

So where's your proof of the ETH?
>>
m
>>19157989
didnt read any reply because this is filled with real life medicated losers.
here is the redpill on investigators:
friedman
kevin randle
karl pflop
early richard dolan
and s few more, forget about the rest, seriously.
>>
>>19161139
>So where's your proof of the ETH?

It's the same kind of fucking proof we have for everything that exists outside of our own planet.

1. Human observation
2. Technological observation
>>
>>19161199
Observation of what exactly? In the 1800s it was airships. Post-WWII they were saucers with rivets (the origin of the "nuts and bolts" branch of research). Nowadays we have the ultra-sleeks, black triangles, and TR3Bs. Radar anomalies have been recorded pretty much since the invention of radar, but how does a single one of those anomalies provide evidence of an extra-terrestrial origin?

I suppose we can then move on to "because contactees pass on the information," and then shoot that down by asking what makes their stories any more credible than the vast history of such reports which point to every possible origin from Heaven and Hell to the inner Earth. Even within ET accounts, there are reports of entities of all sorts from all sorts of places; Mars, Venus, the Pleiades, Zeta Reticuli.

Just about the only evidence of ET activity there is are the physical samples of substances with isotope ratios that don't match those found on the planet. Even if Vallee gets the scientific community to actually confirm those isotope ratios as anomalous, that proves nothing about their origin other than that they were not formed by natural processes on this planet. That doesn't eliminate the possibility of being formed by unnatural processes, nor of being scavenged from material that's fallen onto the planet.
>>
File: RPJ.jpg (133KB, 464x384px) Image search: [Google]
RPJ.jpg
133KB, 464x384px
>>19157989
Well, you already referenced my childhood hero, and someone else mentioned Danger Dolan.

If you're serious, look up Jacques Vallee and go from there. My current favorites are Greg Bishop and Red Pill Junkie.
>>
>>19161239
>Observation of what exactly?

Vehicles that perform beyond the capability of any human made vehicle and defy the laws of physics as we understand them.
>>
>>19161260
Rollin' for Jacques.
>>
>>19161273
That's making the assumption that those things are vehicles. Even calling them objects is assuming that they are indeed objects only because they sometimes seem to interact with the environment and register on instrumentation. Remember, the accounts of people who claim to have gone inside them don't count for anything more than a perception of an event.
>>
Start with the ones that are not selling something. Turns out they are all selling something, even NASA.

The earth is flat and stationary. Planets are science fiction. Your home is a clockwork cage. Enjoy it how you see fit.
>>
>>19161300
>making the assumption that those things are vehicles.
>assumption

Yea...we're done here.
>>
>>19161320
What do you think proves that UFOs are vehicles?
>>
File: clelland.png (839KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
clelland.png
839KB, 1280x800px
>>19161260
Oh, also look up Mike Clelland.
>>
>>19161447
Gah, just one more: Gordon White. He's basically /x/ incarnate with a soothing Australian accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBF2oSty64Q
>>
Tell Tom I said what up
>>
>>19160247
You are so damn right! Only a dummy would fall for that guys crap.. Seriously, Dr. Greer is just ridiculous and delusional. In fact, because of people like him, I've been losing my interest in researching the UFO phenomena...
>>
I met Friedman in a dollar store..dudes a nuclear physicist..o.g.area 51 ...likes his cheap canned goods ...uh oh spaget -ufo!....lives in my home town...humble guy
>>
Doc. Jacques Vallee
Alan Hinek (i think)
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_1.jpg (55KB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_1.jpg
55KB, 400x472px
>>19157989
That guy always reminded me of Dr. Hugo Strange
>>
>>19158898
Fucking idiot
>>
>>19160247
Go shill somewhere else
>>
File: greer and krauss.png (901KB, 967x505px) Image search: [Google]
greer and krauss.png
901KB, 967x505px
>>19160247
Greer is worse than a fraud. He is a disinformation agent.
>>
File: 290342.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
290342.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>19157989
That alien looks so sad and depressed.
>>
>>19164305
>tfw no archetypal opposite pairing gf due to being an ephemeral individualized archetypal manifestation of "the alien" created by the convergence of subconscious energies with a stabilizing factor
>>
>>19164332
the fuck
>>
>>19164697
Priceless reply. Made me laugh
>>
>>19164697
Let me try to break this down quickly
>supernatural phenomena are the result of diffuse consciousness energy coming into confluence with organized consciousness energy
>aliens are extra-causal (they don't have a place in causality before or after their existence) entities created by humans (and possibly lower level lifeforms) stabilizing the archetype of "the alien" and exist only in the observation of the percipient(s)
>every archetypal construct has an opposing/mirrored construct (light/dark, male/female)
>so the archetype of an alien has a "male" and "female" component, but the manifest form of an alien isn't an actual entity that can have a gf (except during the period during which it exists in observance, before and after which that "individual" does not exist)
>there are more reports of humans fucking aliens than humans observing aliens fucking
Still, fuck those things. I've trained myself through dreams to instinctively attack those almond eyed fucks.
>>
>>19161140
I'll have you know I'm an unmedicated reptilian disinfo agent, you CIS scum
>>
>>19159036
>you
>faggot
>>
File: 1ygfxjA.png (82KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
1ygfxjA.png
82KB, 499x334px
>>19164771
>the manifest form of an alien isn't an actual entity that can have a gf
I think we've stumbled upon a breakthrough here, lads
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.