[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the satanic counterpart to the bible? I mean something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

What is the satanic counterpart to the bible? I mean something about as old that gives the other side to the story.
>>
>>19156803
There's the Apocrypha and The Zohar, wouldn't call them "the other side of the story" though
>>
>>19156803
The Quran.
>>
Gnostic gospels

http://gnosis.org/library.html
>>
>>19156816
kek
>>
>>19156803
53:2.1.Lucifer and his first assistant, Satan, had reigned on Jerusem for more than five hundred thousand years when in their hearts they began to array themselves against the Universal Father and his then vicegerent Son, Michael.
>>
>>19156803
Its just poetry but Paradise Lost can give you a new outlook on Satan and the war in Heaven.
>>
>>19156862
>500 000 years

Does this mean Yahweh is not Jesus?
>>
>>19156866
The idea of Yahweh has undergone the most extensive development of all the mortal theories of God. Its progressive evolution can only be compared with the metamorphosis of the Buddha concept in Asia, which in the end led to the concept of the Universal Absolute even as the Yahweh concept finally led to the idea of the Universal Father. But as a matter of historic fact, it should be understood that, while the Jews thus changed their views of Deity from the tribal god of Mount Horeb to the loving and merciful Creator Father of later times, they did not change his name; they continued all the way along to call this evolving concept of Deity, Yahweh.
>>
>>19156866
Jesus is a divine Son, one in the Universal Father's full confidence. He had been with the Father and comprehended him fully. He had now lived his earth life to the full satisfaction of the Father, and this incarnation in the flesh had enabled him fully to comprehend man. Jesus was the perfection of man; he had attained just such perfection as all true believers are destined to attain in him and through him. Jesus revealed a God of perfection to man and presented in himself the perfected son of the realms to God.
>>
File: scr-1.jpg (119KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
scr-1.jpg
119KB, 1000x716px
>>19156908
Jesucs was just a whore sold for some 30-ish coin on a market by 'die Judes'.
Romans being true soldiers liked the story and created the fucking religion about it mixed with other myths Uber die Judes. They even made sure the bible was spread throughout the world.
Bible is just a book, straight up literature, but still just a book, like many many many others out there.
>>
>>19156950
You're getting to be as obnoxious as TheImperialCult, and wayy more of a faggot.
>>
>>19156950
I forgive you.

I hope you get over your anger problems.
>>
>>19157006
Lel
>>
File: 1496802812941.gif (2MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1496802812941.gif
2MB, 500x268px
>>19157006
Nice tfo
>>
>>19156908
Do women exist or matter in your world?
>>
Satan represents the epitome of human potential while separated from God.

But that potential is jack shit compared to human potential when working in connection with God.

He's basically there to shepherd the autistic.
>>
>>19156950
>is too autistic to comprehend comprehend complex problems
>uses da joos as a catch all
>>
>>19157284
When man was a hunter, he was fairly kind to woman, but after the domestication of animals, coupled with the Caligastia confusion, many tribes shamefully treated their women. They treated them altogether too much as they treated their animals. Man's brutal treatment of woman constitutes one of the darkest chapters of human history.
>>
>>19157294

>Freedom represents the epitome of human potential while separated from slavery

>But that potential is jack shit compared to human potential when working in connection with slavery.

>He's basically there to shepherd the free
>>
>>19157335
>thinking connection with God is slavery

Like I said, Satan is the shepherd of the autistic.
>>
>>19156803
You can run to your "demons", but one day you'll have to stop and ask what they wanted.

You can't run from your angels. And they'll chase you to the end of time itself.
>>
>>19157284
Women seldom went to the Passover feast at Jerusalem; they were not required to be present. Jesus, however, virtually refused to go unless his mother would accompany them. And when his mother decided to go, many other Nazareth women were led to make the journey, so that the Passover company contained the largest number of women, in proportion to men, ever to go up to the Passover from Nazareth. Ever and anon, on the way to Jerusalem, they chanted the one hundred and thirtieth Psalm.
>>
>>19157348
Psalm 130
A song of ascents.

1 Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord;
2 Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
to my cry for mercy.
3 If you, Lord, kept a record of sins,
Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
so that we can, with reverence, serve you.
5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
6 I wait for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.
7 Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
for with the Lord is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.
8 He himself will redeem Israel
from all their sins.
>>
>>19157284
Of all the daring things which Jesus did in connection with his earth career, the most amazing was his sudden announcement on the evening of January 16: "On the morrow we will set apart ten women for the ministering work of the kingdom." At the beginning of the two weeks' period during which the apostles and the evangelists were to be absent from Bethsaida on their furlough, Jesus requested David to summon his parents back to their home and to dispatch messengers calling to Bethsaida ten devout women who had served in the administration of the former encampment and the tented infirmary. These women had all listened to the instruction given the young evangelists, but it had never occurred to either themselves or their teachers that Jesus would dare to commission women to teach the gospel of the kingdom and minister to the sick. These ten women selected and commissioned by Jesus were: Susanna, the daughter of the former chazan of the Nazareth synagogue; Joanna, the wife of Chuza, the steward of Herod Antipas; Elizabeth, the daughter of a wealthy Jew of Tiberias and Sepphoris; Martha, the elder sister of Andrew and Peter; Rachel, the sister-in-law of Jude, the Master's brother in the flesh; Nasanta, the daughter of Elman, the Syrian physician; Milcha, a cousin of the Apostle Thomas; Ruth, the eldest daughter of Matthew Levi; Celta, the daughter of a Roman centurion; and Agaman, a widow of Damascus. Subsequently, Jesus added two other women to this group—Mary Magdalene and Rebecca, the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea.

Jesus authorized these women to effect their own organization and directed Judas to provide funds for their equipment and for pack animals. The ten elected Susanna as their chief and Joanna as their treasurer. From this time on they furnished their own funds; never again did they draw upon Judas for support.
>>
>>19157339

What do you call raising a species that can't do anything but what you order? Won't even complain because they don't know right from wrong.
>>
>>19157373
>can't do anything but what you order?

You are God. The mental illness you almost certainly have is a manifestation of you ignoring this fact.
>>
>>19157386

>You are God

I am aware of this fact, but that is blasphemy in the religions we are talking about.

The "God" we are talking about if exists like the religions say is just a child that created some tulpas then banishes parts of his imagination to hell for not believing in him or following his insane rules.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to go back to complete oneness. Shits lonely, why do you think he created us in the first place?
>>
>>19157438
>I don't know about you, but I don't want to go back to complete oneness.
You are already a party of complete oneness, and you always will be.

You seem to be rebelling against a literal interpretation of the Bible. Mainstream Christianity is a Zionist plot to control the weak.

That doesn't vindicate Satanism very much though.
>>
>>19157438
Worth noting, Yaweh is not "God".
>>
>>19157438
You are I am

You have a fragment of deity you are not god.
>>
>>19157525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VI7V00VaKk
NIGGA, I AM A GOD
>>
>>19157457

>You are already a party of complete oneness, and you always will be.

"I" am the product that comes from the insanity of being the only being in existence. And "I" find it to be a lot more fun.

>You seem to be rebelling against a literal interpretation of the Bible.

Just giving satans side of the story.

>Mainstream Christianity is a Zionist plot to control the weak.

You can just say Jews, Zionists weren't around back then. And I don't agree, the people pulling the strings don't believe in the faiths they create.

>That doesn't vindicate Satanism very much though.

Gnostic actually, please don't confuse me with the people who slaughter goats and drink their blood in rituals. They worship the bad kind of satan.

>>19157470

Correct

>>19157525

Also correct
>>
>>19157438
God is not a he you fag
>>
The US Constitution + Bill of Rights
>>
>>19156803
That is a cute baphomet
>>
>>19157606
I like this post
>>
>>19156803
-Lovecraft would say Necronomicon
>>
>>19159690
No he wouldn't. Lovecraft was a fiction writer and didn't believe that he was writing history when he made his stories. If you do a little research, you'll find that him and his contemporaries talked pretty regularly about how Lovecraft intended to write his stories to appeal to the largest audiences possible. In his library was all sorts of literature on advertising all kinds of things through the ages. The dude was a player that didn't get mass recognition until after his death and, if he were alive today, would tell you the same.
source: I've been a Lovecraft fan for twenty years. Have tons of collections of his stories along with books about the guy and his whole clique. None of them genuinely believed in what they wrote and that actually only became common 70+ years after his death
>>
>>19156803
>Abrahamic religions
>Not Satanic
Top Kek worshippers of Yaldaboath and feeders of Archons.
>>
>>19159740
but what to do with mystics from middle-ages who worked in yahowist framework? used that language

perhaps it was because of the hegemony of yahwist discourse
>>
>>19156803
https://twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes
>>
File: 1496114915152.jpg (445KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1496114915152.jpg
445KB, 2000x1334px
>>19157339
>literally says he's come for his sheep
>You are free to do exactly as God says

Almonds and so forth
>>
>>19159740
>Le demiurge /fringe/ maymay is accurate in any way
>Implying the Archons are bad
>Implying you're not just another LARPer ignoring centuries of precedence
Christ on a bike.
>>
>>19157370
Doesn't sound very Yahwist at all tbzh
>>
File: pageheader4.jpg (202KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
pageheader4.jpg
202KB, 800x450px
>>19160398
FACT: the Cathars had the most Christian behavior of any Christian sect.
>>
>>19156803
The modern concepts of Satan or the devil are just that: modern concepts. There's no ancient record of the other perspective because, until a couple-few hundred years ago, there wasn't one; not in Christian lore at least. To answer your question you'll have to go all the way back to the pre-Christian Christ-like heroes, gods, and religions, and then follow their development through the centuries. Sorry to be so unhelpful. This is just an extremely broad question.
>>
File: 223221222.jpg (62KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
223221222.jpg
62KB, 406x480px
>>19156950
>Jesucs was just a whore
Show us on the doll where Jesus hurt you.
>>
File: 337335336.png (464KB, 1162x651px) Image search: [Google]
337335336.png
464KB, 1162x651px
>>19157334
Don't you worry your precious little head about it, darlin'
>>
File: Most-of-the-world-predamned.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Most-of-the-world-predamned.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
>>19160847
all over here
>>
>>19156803
It's fiction, so there's not really another "side of the story."
>tip.png

>>19156816
Literally the bible with the Royal "We", extra pedophilia and Jesus just being a prophet.
>>
>>19157348
That's because women were basically just property for baby-making back then.
>>
>>19157357
Glory to the divine corpse. All praise YISUN!
>>
>>19161017
>extra pedophilia
>extra

Are you saying there is pedophilia in the Bible? How has this never come up?
>>
>>19156817
/topic
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.