[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just want to share an event that happened three days ago, dunno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Hell-hound-5e.png (473KB, 608x444px) Image search: [Google]
Hell-hound-5e.png
473KB, 608x444px
Just want to share an event that happened three days ago, dunno what to think about it.

>10 pm
>parents not home, just chilling listening to music
>I smell something burning
>sometimes, my cats sits on the gas button of the gas cooker (i admit it was the stupidest idea i ever had)
>no cat scream, and nothing in the kitchen (no gas smell, it was really like something was burning), all the cats were in the living room
>My window was wide open, and i hear something moving in the bushes (my bedroom is a the back of the house, and there's the neighboor garden in front of it)
>"probably the cat, come here kitty"
>a long, deep bark answer me
>ohshit.bik
>i shut the goddam window
>but i have a french window as a door, and the shutter can only be shut by going outside
>i take a kitchen knife and go outside
>the smell was atrocious, like burning hair and meat, but not fire sound nor lights
>and absolutely no smoke
>the bushes start to move again, followed by a dog sound (the sound they make before attacking something)
>I close the fucking shutter and run to the main door, which is also a glass door (dunno if you get it, english's not my first language)
>no burning smell, just the sweet smell of mowed grass.
>The smell was still in my bedroom for about thirty minute, and no dog sound after that.

Any idea of what it was ? I can assure you nobody was making a barbecue, since where I live its mainly rich foreign people, and they only come in July/August.
>>
If I lived in that house I would be rather fearful.
>>
>>19155724
Why ?
What's wrong with house ?
Was it built on a indian cemetary or some shit ?
>>
>>19155755
my house*

also bump
>>
>>19155713
Sorry pierre, you're frog legs
>>
>>19155713
Sounds like a hell hound or another kind of demon...
>>
>>19155769
Honhonhon

laisse moi tranquille
>>
>>19155918
Well I don't believe in hell or demons, but i don't see any rational explaination to that.
>>
>>19156207
Not believing in them doesn't stop them...what "rational" explanation do you have for the burning smell?
>>
Windigo
>>
>>19155713
It sounds much like a traditional mithology monster of my country, half human half dog, horrible smell, big black dog looking.
If it is the same creature,you shouldn't be so worried,it feeds of deadmeat, be careful at the night though,it likes to touch your feed.
>>
>>19155713
wait other people experienced this too? Did you feel something actually watching you? Similar experience but I lived in a farm on Montana, would love to swap notes on the matter
>>
>>19155713
In college I smelled this awful burning smell. I went to the RA and asked if they smelled something burning (which, being a fucking college kid, he didn't care). Turns out a skunk had died underneath an outcropping at ground level.
>>
b r e a k t h e m o l d
>>
>>19157760
What country are you from ?
I'm French, from Provence (really south east, at the Italian border).
>>
>>19157790
Nope, only me.
Sometimes I feel like something is watching me throught my glass door, it's like right at the corner of the house.
>>
if the cat is on fire, it may scream a little
>>
>>19155713
Did it smell like rotten eggs? If so its a hellhounds,and still might be a hellhound even without the smell. Why a hellhound is attacking you though is strange. Did you sell your soul? Piss off a powerful demon? What the fuck?
>>
>>19157601
Wendigo mimic human voices not dogs.
>>
>>19157760
Whats the thing called?
>>
File: 20170616_180534.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_180534.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>19158983
It was only a burning flesh/coal smell.
I'm not into summoning demon and stuff, like I said i'm sceptic concerning that kind of stuff (even though I "believe" in ghosts).

>>19158729
Yeah, that's why I said it was a shitty idea lol

A pic of the window, the bushes moved at the top right corner exactly (i could not really situate the barking precisely, but it was clearly in the bushes).
>>
>>19159191
Well you weren't super tired or drunk right? This is really confusing hellhounds don't just attack but its pretty clear cut what it is,something's wrong.
>>
>>19159287
No, i was sober and not tired.
>>
>>19160337
Hellhound. Question is why though,I can look into this if you'd like.
>>
A crack infused moon cricket looking to score a sweet peas uf datazz
>>
>>19161574
Well why not.
Is there a special condition for Hell Hound to appear ? And if there is, is the country/region/city is important ?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.