[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are all fake. It is just in my head. I know it. The fre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

You are all fake.

It is just in my head. I know it.
The frequencies are encoded in my consciousness, i can feel how it trys to stop me from writing this down. The Despair code is just a side effect of this. I'm literally telling this to myself when posting this. Each one of you and everything else, surrounding my consiciouness field of view are just obstacles placed by my higher self to disrupt and disconncet me from myself. The Externally controlled consciousness (ECC) Is manipulated by a third force which has their own behavior placed above my own brain structure:
https://www.sciencealert.com/a-giant-neuron-has-been-found-wrapped-around-the-entire-circumference-of-the-brain
>Oddly enough, all three giant neurons happen to emanate from a part of the brain that's shown intriguing connections to human consciousness in the past

>hidden between the inner surface of the neocortex in the centre of the brain, and communicates with almost all regions of cortex to achieve many higher cognitive functions such as language, long-term planning, and advanced sensory tasks such as seeing and hearing.
>>
>cont

This is just the tip of the iceberg.
With the help of simple tools i can interact with the frequencies of each senses. Music, is just one of the simplest method to do so. Giving me the ability to break the matrix build by my mind. You might still determinant the possible behaviors to execute at any given time by influencing my surrounding reality, or the reality the consiciouness is telling myself to me. It is deciding deep into the detail how something has to move and this determines future interaction with the manufactured happenings myself builds up to me:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_ganglia
>The basal ganglia are associated with a variety of functions including: control of voluntary motor movements, procedural learning, routine behaviors or "habits" such as teeth grinding, eye movements, cognition,[1] and emotion.[2]

>basal ganglia primarily in action selection – in helping to decide which of several possible behaviors to execute at any given time. In more specific terms, the basal ganglia's primary function is likely to control and regulate activities of the motor and premotor cortical areas so that voluntary movements can be performed smoothly

and this is just a greater example of how detailed this natural simulated consciouness works. But when it comes to the acknowledging of ECC overall, the me in the you start to break the consciouness of the myself. Derailing the Matrix.
>>
File: caDE2R0.png (134KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
caDE2R0.png
134KB, 350x350px
>>19154677
The DC you say?
Let me laugh for your Dispair, and that word never did fit better.
Now get over it, you will find something bigger dearest.
>>
This is a disruption of a obstacles place into this reality:

>>19154682
The ECC is speaking with a 'septic' tone. In hope it can continue to hide. Exposing the manufactred reality by the higher self triggers a death wall of the programm that was build by the consciousness. It will be executed immediately, therefore it responds very quickly to interact with the momentum.
>>
File: 1424860872840.gif (370KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424860872840.gif
370KB, 438x300px
>>19154728
You don't get it anon.
The brain itself doesn't have enough power.
Wanna find what you search?
>Pic unironically related
>>
>>19154677
So what?
>>
It trys another disruption

>>19154782
>The brain itself doesn't have enough power.
taking away the power to give my higher consciousness the implication of hopelessness.

No matter how strong the ECC trys to intervene, no matter at what point in the forthgoing exploration of itself. It adds up to its full exposure.
>>
>>19154793
it is time for a bugfix.
>>
File: 1451587107084.jpg (242KB, 775x845px) Image search: [Google]
1451587107084.jpg
242KB, 775x845px
>>19154796
For fucks sake...
I unironically try to help and you disregard it.
Very well then, good luck dear.
>>
The 'I' in I am is now above the ECC now.
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
im lost do you have a problem with this or are you just wanting to seem smart ?
>>
>>19154819
He thinks he found that mankind is controlled by something else via ECC in the brain.
But it isn't anything like that. The brain just supports the pic in >>19154782
But he doesn't trust me. He thinks I'm the ECC.
>>
i think what you are referring to is a concept know as projected cognition. in a sense we structure our environment to prompt us into a behavioural chain. are you saying that you specifically hinder your self in this manner, or are you having a winge about free will ?
>>
positiv selfawarness behavior is speaking

>>19154819
>im lost
become part of the higher self so the 'we' beomes one. It is to consider that i am becoming everyone as more i breake the matrix build by the ECC's.
>>
>>19154827
oh so he is paranoid that some one is manipulating him ?
>>
>>19154838
Yeah.
>>
>>19154832
have you ever watched "the Truman show" ?

or am i still not on your page ?
>>
>>19154839
Also he thinks he's in a way very much like the protagonist of the creepypasta "An Egg"
>>
As more the higher self get aware of itself as more exposure happens, speaking the wise one know:

>>19154830
>in a sense we structure our environment to prompt us into a behavioural chain. are you saying that you specifically hinder your self in this manner
there is no us in 'i am', everything is one and the 'We' is the 'I'.

see:
>in a sense the higher self structure my environment to prompt myself into a behavioural chain.
>it is saying that the ECC specifically hinder myseld in this manner
>>
>>19154844
he may have a point but i think he has his wire crossed. i have spent the better part of 5 years study neuroscience and some of the stuff checks out, its just they way he says it makes it sound like he is crazy
>>
like bat shit crazy
>>
Neuron have been re-wrapped within this writings and interactions of this conversation held in this thread of minel.

The 'I' in 'I am' will grow and my consciousness will get stronger. The idea is placed now like a new code in a machine. Hidden behind all the ECC's.
>>
>>19154677
Then it follows that the doctors and scientists involved in the research you cited, as well as the research itself, is all in your head.
>>
>>19154863
nope neurons dont work like that
>>
Sounds like Solopsism. sol·ip·sism
ˈsäləpˌsizəm/Submit
noun
the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist
>>
What?
>>
>>19154880
This. I'm pretty sure I'm real but I won't judge you for thinking I'm not OP. For all I know our realities could be merging which is why we can communicate, but I believe too that my awareness is all that can exist in my reality. So you are just as unreal to me as I am to you.
>>
Hey op, did you know that this sentence is false? Did you also know that the most powerful computer currently in existence not only would have issues with processing that sentence logically, but is also not powerful enough to not crap it's self in trying? Did you know that the LHC consumes the total power output of Sweden on average during testing? Also remember that this whole blerb of text is factual, and thus true.
>>
>>19155051
Factual=/=true
>>
cry moar faggot.
>>
>>19154677
Does OP need 2 try really hard 2 feel special again? Take ur pills bud
>>
No No No. You're in MY head
>>
But who was phone?
>>
>>19154796
Holy shit lol, I mean we're all connected through source anon... we're all immortal beings trapped in a microcosm of the creator... you're honestly not well, we're in this together
>>
M'delusion
>>
Didn't read any of this shit, but if everyone was fake, how can you trust this Wikipedia page if, due to your own logic, must have manifested within yourself?
Same with the music, how can it "derail the matrix" if, again by your logic, spawned from your own consciousness?
>>
I CONTROL YOU! YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE IT!
I AM THE ANSWER WHO CHOSE YOU TO LEARN A FRAGMENT!!
YOU WILL SUFFER ENDLESSLY!
>>
>>19159058
heil myself
>>
>>19154677
fuck off you goddamn hologram
>>
Everything exists solely for my amusement.
>>
>>19154677
If you know this, what's actually stopping you? If you believe those that surround you are fake, what's stopping you from doing whatever?
>>
>>19155051
>sophmores

>Hey op, did you know that this sentence is false?
This is a question. It cannot be true or false, it is not asserting anything.

>Did you know that the LHC consumes the total power output of Sweden on average during testing?
>Groups of large, specially constructed, low-inductance high-voltage capacitors (capacitor banks) are used to supply huge pulses of current for many pulsed power applications.
In other words, the LHC gets a trickle of power/water that it stores in capacitors/buckets and then - when it's needed - it releases all the power/water in a single big pulse.

What anon has done is compared this single, big pulse to the constant output of a country. What the LHC puts out once after days of charging, Sweden is putting out constantly every hour every day.
>>
>>19162728
But is LHC overrun by "refugees"?
>>
I'm real smoke dmt
>>
You project yourself onto other people (which is normal), and then you pick up on those unconcious projections of yourself onto them through your eyes and think they are you. People also copy each others body language which could be what youre seeing. But yeah you are alone in there.
>>
>>19154677
ur gay
>>
>>19154805
Don't lose hope, you're my favorite worthless tripfag ever. OP is just a faggot.
>>
File: image-1.gif (1MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.gif
1MB, 450x450px
>>19163213
Not sure if serious or trolling.
Please expound.
>>
File: nnR2rDcK4O-10.png (108KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
nnR2rDcK4O-10.png
108KB, 300x250px
>>19156375
>>
>>19155057
??
>>
File: tchuplek_tchuplim_no_hatchoufly.jpg (294KB, 1188x2294px) Image search: [Google]
tchuplek_tchuplim_no_hatchoufly.jpg
294KB, 1188x2294px
Well then, kill me faggot.

Kill me right now
>>
>>19154677
We are all fake like you
>>
This is my first time venturing outside of /b/ and /gif/ and i have no fucking clue what the fuck is going on here so i'm gonna go back to those threads and continue being a degenerate, also OP sounds like you need to go experience some nature and spend less time on here and less time around people, animals and trees can really change your perceptions of things, help you clear ya head a bit.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.