[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the egystian rituals still being use today? And does their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9182.png (333KB, 640x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9182.png
333KB, 640x328px
Are the egystian rituals still being use today? And does their "gods" really existed?
>>
you're about to fucking find out dipshit
>>
>>19151985
>Are the egystian rituals still being use today?
Absolutely.
Opening of the Mouth is still quite popular among occultists.

Much of the second A.'.A.'. initiation is from Coming Forth by Day and by extension the Pyramid Texts.
>>
>>19151985
>are egyptian rituals still used today?
Maybe by LARPing Neckbeards and LARPing rich people.
>are the egyptian gods real?
If egrogres are real then Kek was revived last year
>>
>>19151985
Well /pol/ start that cult to Kek and I've talked to many people who unironically worship Kek believing that by doing so Kek will grant them favor in their goals. Even granting them a place in Kek's afterlife. Honestly the whole thing is like if Christ and Loki got drunk and made a religion.

One must wonder though the impact. By giving a god a new image such as Pepe do you empower that god? Most Pepes are made by very angry or sad people. Using memes as a medium of worship might have something to it. Honestly blame the /pol/ /x/ cross posting.
>>
>>19152314
kek sucks
>>
File: isis.jpg (75KB, 639x368px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
75KB, 639x368px
>>19151985

>War on whom?

I know the Golden Dawn magical text has a few spells/rituals that specifically refer to IsIs.
>>
File: 111 - example.jpg (19KB, 529x307px) Image search: [Google]
111 - example.jpg
19KB, 529x307px
>>19151985
There are multiple modern day groups devoted to the Egyptian Gods, and even more individuals worshiping them on their own (attached picture is someone's personal shrine). The most notable/notorious group in the US is Kemetic Orthodoxy. You also have Thelemites and such that embrace some Egyptian gods in a religious manner, the Temple of Set - which is an Egyptian-inspired resurrection of the Church of Satan (although its philosophies and practices are light years ahead of LaVey's), as well as VERY small number of "Tameran" and Kemetic Wiccans. Overall most Wiccans tend not to like Egyptian religion (with the exception of the Greek version of Isis) since it involves a structured moral code and the concept of judgement after death. Neither of these things jives with the free-love, no-responsibility hippie philosophy that Wiccans strive for.

http://www.kemet.org/about

http://kemetictemple.org/

https://www.xeper.org/

https://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Egypt-Ancient-Rituals-Modern/dp/1440192464/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497494125&sr=8-1&keywords=reidy+egypt

Considering how much information is available on Ancient Egypt, I'm surprised so many /x/-dwellers are in the dark on this subject.
>>
File: kek.jpg (140KB, 640x928px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
140KB, 640x928px
>>19151985
>Are the egystian rituals still being use today?

Yes, one being the 2016 election.
>>
>>19152316
t. Hillary
>>
Yes. Yes.

Don't fuck with it unless you're prepared for some seriously weird shit to go down in your life.
>>
>>19151985
There are people that get enraged by the mention of Kek, these people call Pepe images as "frog posters" because everytime they try to evoke the entity they fail. Ask them why they hate Pepe and they wont even know the reason. There are those in here
>>
>>19152314
Numerical ouija is spooky shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.