[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the law of attraction /x/, is it real? Have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Use-the-Law-of-Attraction-Step-7.jpg (991KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Use-the-Law-of-Attraction-Step-7.jpg
991KB, 3200x2400px
Redpill me on the law of attraction /x/, is it real? Have you had any success with it?
>>
>>19151925
Some "The Secret" bullshit!
>>
>>19151933
AFAIK The Secret is supposedly a really, really watered down version of the law of attraction, but the law itself is real.
>>
>>19151933
Pretty much this. New Age Woo-woo. Not to say occultism and mysticism.magic isn't a thing that really works, just that this particular invention is largely BS and confirmation bias. Try to avoid, also: "New Avatar Power" as well as "Law of One" if you don't like cut-rate, caffeine-and-sugar-free BS.
>>
Short answer, No. Law of attraction is watered down babylonian garbage.

Long answer, Kinda, actual knowledge on controling destiny is suppressed and hidden deeply. Not to mention that the nature of this reality iself has changed since old times. Back in the day, it had a greater connection to the other realms and spirits.
>>
>>19151925
this is how I get blowjobs
>>
>>19151925
>>19151950
For me, it is real but largely misunderstood. It must be more complex/not quite as everyone proposes
>>
>>19151925
>>19151925
it's simple man, our subconscious runs our reality and you can force it's hand with belief. Give thanks as though you have already received everything you could ever want, you have to truly believe that the source will provide eternally for us and to believe this you have to understand that we are the source, shattered into infinite fragments so that we may experience our creation, with the ultimate goal being that each individual consciousness reach a level of god consciousness so that they can go off and rule over their own big bang as a demiurge. See, simple.
>>
>>19151925
Gravity is the most real thing there is, and the decider of fate. Things only exist as we know them and not as a haze of individual particles because gravity holds them together, and it is by resisting gravity that we live and grow and don't just lie down and die. Time and gravity have a special relationship, and both are tied with fate. Your destiny is intrinsically reliant on and decided by gravity. Theoretically you could change fate by controlling gravity, but that requires access to technology that is either suppressed or outright doesn't exist on Earth at the moment. While we may not be able to shed the chains of fate in our lifetime, we have a responsibility to the coming generations to give them the opportunities to succeed where we couldn't. One day our descendants might be able to free themselves from gravity and become the masters of their own fate, though this also poses the question of whether fate lead them to escaping gravity in the first place.

tl;dr, Law of Attraction is probably bullshit but Gravity is still the key.
>>
>>19152429
this but unironically
you are literally the god of your own reality because it can't exist without you to experience it, this is essentially where magick and LOA point you towards
there's no "universe" giving you free stuff, it's only you giving yourself the free stuff, you're just unaware of it
>>
Law of attraction is only real in two ways
First, your imagination motivates your behaviors. If you think about doing something, you will orient yourself towards acquiring it.
Second is that it causes etheric gravitas, a condensation of probability that competes against external elements to manifest in the material. The secondary element hardly ever actually comes into play except in cases of extreme faith because of the sheer number of competing elements at play that are already stabilized (unlike your desires, which are not).

Yeah yeah new age bullshit but I've seen it happen in ways I can't explain and caused some shit I also can't really explain.
>>
>>19152617
do you manifest quarters on the ground?
prometheus rising was talking about that try-at-home activity and i felt the heebie jeebies about it
>>
>>19152429
I'm going to be a nice demiurge if I ever become one :3
>>
The universe, as far as we know it, has just one law.
The law of attraction. Just like a megnet. One thing pulls the other or it pushes away.
But that is just physics.
The new age mambo jumbo is not untrue, but you need to understand the new age language, otherwise it is bullocks
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 850x478px
>>19151925
Yes, I'm a good qt gf to a geeky anon now. I'm so happy I'm tearing up.
>>
>>19154676
>becoming a good wife
Hmmmm.. yes.
>>
>>19153034
I guess I need to read Prometheus Rising, because I used to manifest quarters in my school backpack.
>>
>>19151933
The Secret was based on LoA, not the other way around.
>>
>>19151933
The Secret is a new agey version of old esoteric knowledge. The law is real as in thoughts dictate your reality. As above so below.
>>
My new mantra "I will get laid and have a babby."
>>
>>19154676
Nah you're ugly
>>
Read William Walker Atkinson books to know more about it, it's justbone of many laws.

Start with The Kybalion, then The Arcane Teachings and then The Arcane Formula
>>
>>19155238
To understand the Law of Attraction you need to understand the Hermetic principles, these are the basis for any kind of energy work
>>
>>19155238
Why do you shill/meme these books so hard? Are you the same person every time, or is it just a bunch of people who have seen that meme with the pic of Nietzche and either actually took the advice, or were too lazy and took it at face value?
>>
>>19155253
Maybe they are good books you stupid cunt

But I don't expect much from people who get information from youtube videos and 4chan infographs
>>
>>19155698
They are not really as good as people say. They are alright, but nothing what they claim to be. And people shill them like they are they key to the universe.
>>
>>19155249
>Kybalion
>Hermetic principles
The kybalion is about as hermetic as the Satanic bible, anon.
>>
>>19155706
But it works as an introduction, short and easy to read
>>
>>19152511
That was actually rather witty.
>>
>>19154718
With me it was dimes, I thought I was the only one who did it.
>>
>>19151925
I stopped being a r9k virgin thanks to it, also got more attractive I guess, and I didn't do shit but visualize qts approaching me. Then it eventually happened. I have no idea how, if it's placebo or a mental trick. Whatever though at least it gets me laid now lol.
>>
>>19152268
The law of attraction is a metaphor for what you bring into your life like good energies or bad energies

Good attracts good
Bad attracts bad
If you are a good person, you're going to meet good people, because good people hang around good people. You'll never see good people loitering on a street corner drinking alcohol at 10am in the morning or been involved with criminal gangs, that kind of shit only attracts bad people.

Those that think the law of attraction is about using some sort of weird psychic power to gain materialistic things then they are surely mistaken, no matter how much energy you put out into the universe for mum & dad to buy you a brand new sports car or win the lottery it won't happen
>>
>>19155712
The Kybalion explicitly gets Hermetic principles wrong, though. If one wants to understand Hermeticism, one should look to the Corpus Hermeticum, really.
>>
It's real OP. Read Neville Goddard's, he's one of the few non-bullshit non-newagey LOA teachers (his work is all free online) and his shit truly works, at least for me. Now I'm wondering how far I can take it with his method, it seems to work every time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.