[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys im sick and cant afford a doctor, does anyone here know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IGOdGbH.jpg (60KB, 408x440px) Image search: [Google]
IGOdGbH.jpg
60KB, 408x440px
Hi guys im sick and cant afford a doctor, does anyone here know spells or something for healing?
>>
>>19150945
Yeah. Do you have any herbs nearby to work with?
>>
femanon here

are you some kind of poor loser?
>>
>>19150945
You could just post your symptoms and i could see what youre working with.
Not everything has to be metaphysical
>>
>>19150983

Possibly.

>>19150990

Hep c and stomach discomfort/occasional pain for last 8 months (at least), propably related to prior alcohol abuse (which I have given up)
>>
>>19150986

>gb2/kitchen/
>>
>>19151039
Yo, there's only spells to five people hep c, not the other way around. Go get some obamacare before your ass gets really sick.
>>
>>19151039
>Hep c and stomach discomfort/occasional pain for last 8 months (at least), propably related to prior alcohol abuse (which I have given up)
You need N-Acetylcysteine and Milk Thistle Extract. Take every day as directed on the bottle. Avoid alcohol and tylenol, avoid fatty foods. I will pray that God heals you, in Jesus' name.
>>
>>19150945
Run to Canada
>>
>>19150945
Yes. Yes I do. You walk into the pharmacy and steal the shit out of any medication that you need.

No, that's not a joke. If you're so f-cking sick and poor that you're asking /x/ for help, you have everty f-cking right to take what you need to survive. You obviously need it.

I don't steal, but let;s be realistic: I don't have to. You need to. You're not a murderer or rapist, you just want to be well. You can deal with the morality of it later, after you get better. Seriously, it is EASY to steal most things from a pharmacy. Ignore anyone who tells you it's wrong. Your being too poor to afford medical treatment is f-cking wrong.

Ignore any scum here laughing at you or telling you to KYS. Help yourself by doing something pragmatic and easy: steal the medication you need.
>>
>>19150945
Chicken soup and bedrest.

>>19151039
Oh.

Chicken soup and bedrest.
>>
>>19151039
>>19151717
Seriously though, you should probably go to the doctor anyway, there could be something wrong with your liver.
>>
>>19150945
Echinacea, black kohosh, golden seal, make a tea or get whole herb capsules and take those.
If a spell would work you would know it already, or you wouldn't be sick.
You need medicine, if it's something other than flu or cold, cannabis
>>
Eat one apple per day, until feeling better.
Sleep alot and stay in bed most of the time.
Drink lots of water.
>>
>>19151315
Probably the best post thus far.
>>
>>19150945
you should start meditation.
if successful you will find out the cause of your disease
>>
Drink a shitload camomile tea mixed with unfiltered honey, lemon, and tumeric. Buy aome melatonin and then take it before bed.

Sleep that shit off.

For a stuffed up nose, mix warm water and salt. Snort that shit and flush out them sinuses boy.

For a sore throat...i just drink whiskey.

Refrain from eating dairy and red meat until a couple days AFTER you feel better.

Unless you have some pretty bad stuff going on, that will all work.

Just drink that lemon water and honey as much as you can. Then do the other shit "as needed" or "as you can afford".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.