[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any proved way to contact your guardian angel? I know,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: St_Michel_archange.jpg (18KB, 394x600px) Image search: [Google]
St_Michel_archange.jpg
18KB, 394x600px
Is there any proved way to contact your guardian angel? I know, they are around us watching and protecting but I want to talk mine or sth like that. I remember that time I was so depressed and in a dream someone appeared and not so much related with dream as he/she controlled dream and talked with me about life and things.
>>
Meditation or asking for messages in dreams
>>
>>19149128
Abramelin working.
>18 months purifying your soul, binding kings, princes and such
>a week of rituals to meet your Angel
>a life working with him
>>
>>19149128
No one has a 'guardian' Angel
>>
>>19149708
Not everyone has one.
Human beings in the initial or seventh circle have one guardian angel with one company of assisting cherubim assigned to the watchcare and custody of one thousand mortals. In the sixth circle, a seraphic pair with one company of cherubim is assigned to guide these ascending mortals in groups of five hundred. When the fifth circle is attained, human beings are grouped in companies of approximately one hundred, and a pair of guardian seraphim with a group of cherubim is placed in charge. Upon attainment of the fourth circle, mortal beings are assembled in groups of ten, and again charge is given to a pair of seraphim, assisted by one company of cherubim.
>>
>>19149773
Right, I'm sure that's what you'd like to believe, but you're by yourself on your journey, senpai. The only one controlling the tide is the Creator of this Universe and the Creator of All, they don't need messengers to control the tide or watch over you either. Only lowly beings have to send beings that they created to watch over people.
>>
>>19149128

>Three Books of Occult Philosophy
>Book of Abramelin
>Liber Samekh

Pick one and do the work if you want to contact it for real.

>>19149152

Lolno. Lurk moar, shitpost less it's Up To*
>>
You're not supposed to try and contact them

t. Catholic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HROH926Ln-A
>>
>>19151522
(But they can contact you if God allows)
>>
>>19149152
>>18 months purifying your soul, binding kings, princes and such
>>a week of rituals to meet your Angel
>>a life working with him
???

It is not that deep.
Anyway you just need to meditate and ask for your guardian angel to appear.
You can always feel it when they are there.
>The air feels diffrent, a certain tingle somewhere, your throat chackra feeling open, ect
>>
>>19149128
Just call him on the mind phone.
>>
>>19149788
Those books seems iteresting; i'm skeptical but still interested in those books since they reflect a part of our history.
Do you recomend me to take the translated version of those books or the native language version?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.