[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1-10, how retarded is Stephen Hawking for not believing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

> but muh afterlife

https://youtu.be/7L7VTdzuY7Y
>>
Stephen Hawking is most likely dead and has been replaced with a similarly crippled imposter.

http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
>>
"if a god created the universe"
"question makes no sense"
"time didn't exist before big bang"
"no time for god to make universe in"

Literally
>what
>the
>fuck
>>
>>19149154
also how the fuck do we know time didn't exist before the big bang...its not like we were there...holy shit science is fucking stupid and one big straw man argument...Literally a bunch of pissed off spergs sitting in a room doing nothing
>>
File: Nope Chronos.jpg (57KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nope Chronos.jpg
57KB, 300x400px
Time is relative distance between motions. You need different things to compare if you talk time. There was nothing to compare with before the big bang according to the theory. That's what they mean.
However , the big bang theory is wrong and more and more scientists begin to see that. Besides that, time has always been there on its own. And will never stop.
>>
Haha love the way you call one of the most intelligent men to ever live a retard for not believing in something so primative. Irony....
>>
>>19149159
>its not like we were there
this argument? still?
this fucking board.
>>
how the fuck do you just belive in god and not doing some research about this, do you belive that we are from sand ?? the people from the past where not so smart , the religion say's belive and not research, why not? there are some BIG secrets in Vatican underground that they won't wanna us to know.
>>
File: 1468273121096.jpg (202KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468273121096.jpg
202KB, 1000x750px
As much as I love science, I have to admit that when you ask any scientist what happened before the big bang, the answer boils down to pic related.
>>
>>19149587
How is that even a flaw? The answer is a confident "there is no way to really know this, it is undefined by our current cosmological model". Like what is wrong with that? Should they just make shit up? If you want this there are plenty of hypothesis about the "before"
>>
>>19149621
It's still turtles all the way down then. The last redpill is seeing the beauy of that chaos.
>>
>>19149587
The big bang was wrong. We start to see that now. In 50 years it should be gone, the idea that is. Space is not expanding. Big bang was not the beginning.
The problem for us lies in the dark. Literally. There is no way of looking beyond a black whole.
This does not mean we will never find out. Some other civilization might SHOW us a different perspective.
>>
>>19149107
>>
>>19149645
That's why I don't worry too much about it. I believe we exist because the possibility for us to be existed. Nothing else to do but hail Eris and exist. If someone ever figures it out, that would really be something I'd like to read about.
>>
Smart people are dumb. Don't fall for the propaganda.
>>
>>19149107
For the record this old' wizards beef has always been against the Churches depiction of God not the possibillity of the superior beings existance.
>>
>>19149159
Science is 'controlled'
>>
>>19149381
The secrets of the Creator of this Universe will remain a secret to you until you understand where you are.
>>
>>19149107
The absonite level of reality is characterized by things and beings without beginnings or endings and by the transcendence of time and space. Absoniters are not created; they are eventuated—they simply are. The Deity level of Ultimacy connotes a function in relation to absonite realities. No matter in what part of the master universe, whenever time and space are transcended, such an absonite phenomenon is an act of the Ultimacy of Deity.
>>
>>19149692
TFW Ancient Hermeticism outdates and surpasses modern day science, eyy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.