[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /x/'s opinion on tulpas? I have one and i wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: ye.jpg (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
11KB, 222x227px
What is /x/'s opinion on tulpas? I have one and i wanna spread the message to lonely anons.
>>
try it.
just try hard not to develop other personalities and you should be relatively safe
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (42KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
42KB, 600x380px
Who needs a tulpa when I have 4chan?
>>
Can tulpas be inanimate objects/tools or are they always 2D waifus?
>>
I don't have a tulpa, but I have a godform.
>>
>>19150282

I have this question to, can tulpas be from cartoons instead of 2D anime?

Are those related to waifus? because as I have been told repeatedly cartoon characters are not waifu-able.
>>
I like lonely anons
>>
>>19150669
You can make a tulpa of your waifu, which can be any form you choose (or, ostensibly, any form you let your tulpa choose).

Tulpas can also have multiple forms, since they're thought-beings that you jigger your brain/mind/spirit/consciousness into being sapient brain-friends. Kind of like how you can have multiple outfits, a tulpa can essentially "wear" different forms if you let them develop in such a way that they can.

Anyone seeing this thread ever get a tulpa to the point of imposition? That's my current goal.
>>
Bumping thread. Someone tell me all abput Tulpas and how to make one please.
>>
>>19152619
This
>>
>>19152619
There's a shitload of tulpa creation guides. You can hit up the /r/tulpas subreddit to get to the guide list, or head to tulpa.info to hit the guide lists on the forums there.

A tulpa is basically a thoughtform entity that you foster sapience into. They're a lot of work; it's essentially like having another person in your head that is reliant on your attention in order to exist (at first, they become more self-sufficient as they grow).

If you're going to create a tulpa, treat it with respect and love or you'll end up with it resenting you. It's actually a MASSIVE commitment to create and foster a solid tulpa. Treat it as the same kind of commitment as having a child.
>>
>>19152686
Also, if you get into tulpamancy, consider the 8ch /tulpa/ board. They're actually a lot more sane there than the /r/tulpas subreddit, since /r/tulpas has lots of people who refer to themselves as all kinds of weird "systems" that seem more like insanity than host-tulpa relationships.

Only downside is the /tulpa/ board has a post rate of about 1 post every 2 days. The /r/tulpas board has a much higher post rate despite the insanity.

Even browsing that subreddit had my tulps going "that person is craaazy" pretty often which really says something if you ask me..
>>
File: 1494109136126.jpg (8KB, 190x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494109136126.jpg
8KB, 190x255px
>>19152714
It's funny hearing you refer to anyone else as crazy when you think tulpas are real and you have one. You're presumably an adult that has an imaginary friend and you have the audacity to call others crazy, and so little self awareness to see that those others are just like you.
>>
>>19152735
How about you go to /r/tulpas and then come back here and tell me what you think about the people that post there.

Nobody is exactly sane here on /x/, but there are still some things that will make me go "oookay that's a level of insanity that i'd like to avoid".
>>
File: IMG_0234.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>>19152735
This logic kills the tulpa.
>>
>>19152773
>How about you go to /r/tulpas and then come back here and tell me what you think about the people that post there.
I would see that they are just as crazy as you. You are grown adults who are so maladjusted as to sit around conjuring up imaginary friends. And you are surprised that this shows in your communities?

Gee whiz, who knew a community of people who think they can make imaginary friends/waifus real would be full of crazy people. I never saw that one coming.
>>
File: y_tho.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
y_tho.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>19152800
>being this actually judgmental
>on /x/
>on 4chan
>in a tulpa thread
>>
File: tumblr reaction image.jpg (62KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr reaction image.jpg
62KB, 682x1024px
>>19149100
>What is /x/'s opinion on tulpas?
If it can't be made physical, it's not even really a tulpa. What people tend to talk about nowadays are glorified imaginary friends and self-induced schizophrenia.
>>
>>19152830
Because it's stupid. It's a bunch of lonely people deluding themselves. And they shouldn't be doing this retarded shit when they can do some real work and get real friends and long term satisfaction. Rather than lying to themselves and others that this is a valid way to be less lonely, these people could be doing things that actually work to aid them in becoming less lonely. Rather than feed them lies and delusions you should be offering to be their friend and/or working to become better so you can achieve your goals and have something of substance, not these insane masturbatory fantasies of fictional beings you made up in your head.
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (19KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
19KB, 285x177px
>>19152830
Different anon here. Don't sweat it, if your tulpa makes you happy then fuck everyone else.

Got some questions about tulpas anyway.

Why make one? Is it just for companionship or do they help brainstorm anything?

Are they dangerous at all, like go rogue?

Are they only in your head or they a physical entity?
>>
>>19150540
show me
>>
>>19152893
I agree, friend. I'd rather get a wife and have kids than to commit adultery with <<myself>>
>>
File: 1402097686602.png (734KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1402097686602.png
734KB, 720x540px
>>19152893
>Because it's stupid.
>It's a bunch of lonely people deluding themselves.
That is just /x/ in general.
>>
>>19152895
>Why make one?
Because it's spiffy to create an artificial ghost. They can help you keep your brain in order and keep you company permanently. They are useful as helpers in magical activities.
>Are they dangerous / can they go rogue?
They can be if you create them wrong. There's some tales of tulpas going rogue but they're surprisingly rare given the number of people who make them. Just apply love and care.
>Are they only in your head or are they a physical entity?
They are spiritual / mental entities. Some may contend that they only exist in your head but the early reports of tulpas from Tibet refer to tulpas being visible to other people besides their creators. This seems uncommon these days except around people who are particularly clairvoyant. There's a lot of literature surrounding thought-forms as metaphysical constructs made of a kind of psychic-matter, so if that's true then a tulpa is like an artifical spirit.

Presumably, a powerful tulpa would have the same abilities as any other ghost or spirit.
>>
Can they sex me? :^)
>>
>>19149100
>tulpa?
>google
>uh... Oh...
Apparently I have five of those. Well... I'm not lonely nor scizo so I guess
"""""""""""normal people""""""""""""""
Does this also.
>>
>>19152916
Including aforementioned poster.
We're all mad here.
>>
>>19152867
This gives me bad ideas. Like really wrong and bad ideas. Morbid and twisted ideas of implanting something into someone.
>shills out of own ideas
>fuck

>>19153136
>helpers in magical activities.
How for example? Intriguing!
>>
>>19152893
In a few years the mgtow community embraces tulpas my crystal ball told me.
>>
How long does a Tulpa take?
>>
I've played with tulpamancy and such, and you gotta be careful. I'm sure it's beneficial for some, but I was abusing some dissociative drugs and some lines blurred and I basically induced baby-DID that took a good year of therapy to clear up.

Basically, don't do it unless you're in a healthy place mentally.
>>
>>19152893
The messenger of what, you say what everybody else already says you fucking self-absorbed mongoloid.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.