[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the risks of digging open a very old grave in an abandoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: 1479204753765.jpg (166KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1479204753765.jpg
166KB, 2560x1440px
What are the risks of digging open a very old grave in an abandoned graveyard in the middle of the forrest? Im planning on doing so with my friend but we are a bit scared. We are both pagans so we aren't too scared of hauntings etc.
>>
>>19146965
Your mom may catch and ground you.
>>
physically?
Upon opening there is a layer of rot and death gas, that will rise up upon opening. This has a high chance of killing you once inhaled. wear a mask and learn to back the fuck up. you might also run into some nearby carrion eaters.

spiritually?
when you enter a cemetery, shades(or equivalent spirits) can attach to you. Also, if you take something from a cemetery, you are to leave something. It is taboo to open a grave but if you are necromancing, there is no other choice.
Depending on the person buried other spirits may follow you.
>>
>>19147004
kek
>>
>>19147015
what are we supposed to leave if we wanna take a skull?
>>
>>19147048
I suggest something that is at least of equal value to you, and that would have some value to the deceased as well, whether in their living or dead state.

Value is an enormous concept among the dead. Just tossing a rock in there from your front yard won't cut it.
>>
>>19147063
its probably a jewish graveyard so would some coins be fine? Id say change would be something of decent value for jews lmao. Seriously though idk what to leave if i was to take a skull
>>
>>19146965
>What are the risks of digging open a very old grave in an abandoned graveyard in the middle of the forrest?
leprosy and other various forms of grave rot, for fucks sake,

eww..
>>
>>19147048
>what are we supposed to leave if we wanna take a skull?
you know you can buy one of those from an anatomy supply house...
>>
>>19147015
>when you enter a cemetery, shades(or equivalent spirits) can attach to you

Is this common in all cemeteries, even the modern ones? Do you mean that visiting my grandma can cause me to bring some serial killer's shade back with me?
>>
>>19147085
It depends on the amount and kind.

Think of it like this; if this person was alive and had this skull to trade you (theoretically, just think broad here) what would you likely be willing to give in return?

It's important to pay proper respect to the dead. Even though you can't see them, they're there, and they can traumatize you later for being a shithead.
>>
>>19147102
what is a jewish ghost gonna do that will traumatise me? steal my change or take over my business? lol maybe i am a shithead
>>
>>19147127
Have some god damn respect for the dead.
>>
>>19147096
digging up a grave is more kvlt though
>>
>>19147131
fine but i seriously dont know what to leave there
>>
>>19147127
>steal my change or take over my business?
You will end up as a bankrupt, schizophrenic hobo that complains about an invisible ghostjew while begging for change. I think that's a pretty traumatizing experience.
>>
>>19147149
A bong packed full of weed.
>>
>>19147131
this
>>19147127
Maybe some fine wine, good spirits or some gold.
>>
>>19146965
Don't do it, I can't imagine anything good coming from it.
>>
>>19147085
Don't do it you dumb fuck. If that Jew was associated with Moloch and child sacrifice, you and your offspring will get fucked in the ass by an ectoplasmic bull-cock.
>>
>>19147158
was actually thinking about something like that but a bong is expensive
>>
>>19147183
Jewelry
>>
i would dig up graves to loot shit but it sounds like a lot of work and i am unhealthy
>>
>>19147173
>your offspring will get fucked in the ass by an ectoplasmic bull-cock
Kek
>>
nothing happens faggot
>>
>>19146965
You run the risk of being a colossal self centered douchebag. I hope someone digs up your remains just for the fuck of it some day.
>>
>>19147243
lmao would be nice desu
>>
you guys are starting to make me think its a dumb idea
>>
Regardless of you religious beliefs it is very immoral to dig up a grave. Leave the dead be you fucktard. How would you like it if someone dug up your family members for fun? Grow up fucking idiots.
>>
>>19147253
bringing you into the world was a dumb fucking idea
>>
File: 281279280.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
281279280.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>19146965
Soooo... I'm gonna be 'that guy', and ask why the hell you want to be a grave robber.

Maybe I missed that hot new fad. I admit that I'm behind the times.

I mean, would you want someone digging up your mom's grave, or yours?

Seriously OP: why?
>>
>>19147315
cause skulls are dope brah. you kin carve em up with all yer shitty sigils all spooky like. an bitches will be all daaaaaaaam when they be blazin trees in yer room.
>>
>>19147331
Are you, by any chance, a nigger ?
>>
File: eeee.png (83KB, 208x224px) Image search: [Google]
eeee.png
83KB, 208x224px
>>19147331
this really got my noggin joggin
>>
>>19147380
>>19147406
does it really matter?
>>
>>19146965
What kind of self centered disrespectful asshole are you to dig up a grave? im not even religious but damn that is some class A pathertic behaviour
>>
>>19146965
Dont do it op.. if you trully are a pagan, then dont open an abandoned grave in middle of nowhere. ask it for its forgiveness for even thinking this way. light a candle in respect of who and what was burried ... and go away. you will be followed by intence good luck for the amount of minutes that candle burns.. minutes are months. so have a year and maybe two or more of good luck..and stop proudly saying you're a pagan.
you folllow mostly a wicca tradition. so... yeah you are just a quarter of that what means to be druid , shaman, or trully devoted pagan.
those owls you know what im talking about. they are just a reminder, not to do all this proud vain stupid egotistical stuff..oh and remember your buddy isnt what he seems to be. ask him about the curse u suddnely know from this point on that he inflicted on you. good bye
>>
>>19147474
>light a candle in respect of who and what was burried
yes help op start a forest fire because he is dumb enough to do it ffs
that said i like u anon i like you lots
>>
>>19147504
HE WHO WILL SUFFER FOR IGNORANCE IS YOU... A CANDLE IS JUST A CANDLE....YOU WANT TO CAUSE CHAOS... I WILL SLAY YOU IN YOUR NIGHTMARES.you will see my face there.. but you will forget it, so i wish apon you more compassion less envy sadness and hatered..
HATERED IS YOUR TRAIT,,,THATS WHY YOU HAVE NOBODY THAT TRUST YOU,
Of corse you will defend yourself cause nobody else trusts you. worthless... but even you can find what makes you happy, and share that with others. otherwise you will die and you will be trapped in dark dark limbo of lonelyness..
as your life reflects it. bless
>>
>>19147546
no people living near the cemetery will suffer
lots of people trust me cause i never let them down
plenty of hatred and all that comes with it in ya
tend your yard do not glance at me and mine
eyes are useful things keep tem
>>
File: IMG_1192.png (152KB, 452x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.png
152KB, 452x453px
>>19146965
Thank you OP, for further confirming my suspicions that neopagans are pure cancer.
>>
>>19147586
fool...tool.. YOU DONT EVEN BeLIVE IN YOUR PAGAN WICCA STUFF!
YOU LET DOWN GODS THAT WERE YOUR GUARDIANS ,YOU SICKEN ME LIAR ... I HOPE AND PROMISE YOU FROM THIS DAY ON YOU WILL GO IN INSANITY FROM VOICES TO NIGHTMARES TO HELLISH VISIONS OF YOUR SELF... BURN IN CHURCH!!!!!!
>>
1st off why
2nd off ur either perfectly fine or s8an gon rape you down 2 hell
3rd off why
>>
>>19147607
more funny than a hole baarle oh the funnies
caarma gon git ya now git fer i splode from all yer eetins i taint esked fer
>>
>>19146965
The dead is nothing to fuck with. Let it rest in peace. But I can't tell you what to do. Just carry a bottle of water with you and make sure to rinse your hands BEFORE you leave the grave site so no lingering spirits will attach on to you.
>>
>>19146965
I've thought of doing this before, when I was drunk and I thought necromancy and or grave robbing was a good idea, also I had someone who wanted to help me but because he wanted to plant it somewhere with a suicide note like hanging from a tree, all of it sounds like a good time but we didn't do it and if there are some repercussions I'm glad I didn't
>>
You could probably go to jail.
>>
>>19147750
Also I'm starting to believe in a sort of karma so that would seem like a shitload of bad karma
>>
>You are dishonoring the dead and you gon piss em off.
>I'm sure that is illegal.
>Why the fuck are you desecrating graves. fucking asshole.
>You are going to have that spirit follow you to your home and cause some paranormal shit.
Dont do it m8
>>
Whoever you are stealing from is going to haunt you. They will do so as long as you have the remains or items from the crypt.

If the bones or items are willingly given by the deceased, or by parents of the deceased, then they are okay to take and harbor nothing but the energy of the person that was in them.

Don't do it OP
>>
>>19146965
Cholera.
>>
>>19146965
I guess if it's an old enough abandoned graveyard there's a chance of encountering human remains from an unmarked grave or ground movement.

From that there's a chance of disease.

Other than the legal aspect, that's probably the only non paranormal potential for problems beyond physical injuries in the process.
>>
>>19148067
I mean in addition to the human remains you intend to encounter.
>>
>>19146965
The risks as others have said are legal issues, disease, etc.

But what does you being pagan have to do with anything? You can get haunted or whatever as a pagan. Especially given you are violating the dead, which is seen as evil in most pagan religions (actual ones, not the new age bushit that tried to recreate it).

So, if you are scared of hauntings but think """"""""paganism""""""""" will save you, you're just deluding yourself.
>>
>>19146965
We had an edgy faggot that did this in highschool...one of those emo kids..it didn't work out well for him...he got beaten a lot...severely beaten several times, over a long period of time...your faggot friend will tell somebody, and this will be your fate as well faggot
>>
>>19147015
>Upon opening there is a layer of rot and death gas, that will rise up upon opening. This has a high chance of killing you once inhaled
confirmed to have no idea about how decomposition works
>>
>>19147243
why would you give a shit what someone does with your bones years after you're dead. Like oh no, please don't take those bones, I'm currently using the- oh wait im dead
>>
>>19149463
undertakers here have to cover their face for this shit.
what are you even on now.
bacteria, disease.
what is there to not understand?
>>
Have some respect, you cunt.
>>
>>19146965
Egyptians were buried with all their world belongings and slaves for a reason, I wouldn't mess with the dead.
>>
What about messing with dead taxes?
>>
Are our souls connected to our earthly bodies after we die?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.