[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I just experienced sleep paralysis. I woke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1495421061474.jpg (477KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1495421061474.jpg
477KB, 1400x1050px
I'm pretty sure I just experienced sleep paralysis.
I woke up around 8 am to piss, I go back to sleep, soon as I get to "dreaming" it felt like cats(fur) were sitting on my face, then it turned to snow. It felt seriously real. Woke up like wtf!? That's not even close to what happened next. I fell back to sleep immediately found myself in a really dark place where I couldn't basically see anything at all and there were multiple people around me(male&female) They were very excited to see me and said my name. I could feel girls picking me up and they were naked because I felt one of the girls boobs and she laughed and said he has a boner lol. Anyway, they were trying to pick me up and take me somewhere to lay down or something and they were literally holding me down. I could feel everything. I was creeped the fuck out so I started to fight them from holding me down so I could wake up and before I woke up I saw some crazy looking face the was red&white&black that looked like a scary fucked up clown mask or some shit. Woke up like WTF!? I was very interested in what happened and I wanted to go back and ask them what was going on or where I was at so I fell asleep again and I was in the same pitch dark place with the people talking to me trying to keep me there again and I said where am I? What's going on? And I'm pretty sure someone said zombie. I immediately woke up, looked at my wall and my wall was moving and there were curved lines everywhere and it was moving like taking 5 hits of acid or something. So were demons trying to have sex with me or what? I read stories kind of similar to this. Should I go back to sleep?
>>
bump for info
>>
project there again tonight and find out yourself. when you sleep tonight, think heavily on an area in that same dream while falling asleep
>>
>>19146558
I just fell back asleep again for 2 hours. I found myself in my Aunt's yard(day time) with men and women that looked like the were in their 30's. At this point I had control of myself and I tried to feel up some girls and the next thing I know we're all on a swing or something and I felt a strong pressure on my face in the dream and in person. I looked up in the dream and saw a very dis formed figured blob (buldges and bumps) was only 1 foot tall holding hard pressure with my mouth wide open trying to get inside me. I was like NOPE! Took me a few seconds to wake up.

So what do you guys think? Was a demon trying to get inside of me or what? Do you think it will happen tonight when I go back to sleep?

Any input would be very appreciated,
>>
>>19146903
their not demons, they cant do anything to you besides psychological manipulation. you consider them only dream characters and nothing more so youre fine how you are. theyre more than that but its good to have something to mentally balance you. what youre doing is astral projecting, you can keep going there and learn how to do it while fully awake if you want. the entities there are up to you to interact with.
>>
>>19146903
next time don't bitch out when giant naked girls try to kidnap you.
you gave yourself a bad trip.
>>
>>19146979
I know about astral projection, but seeing something holding my mouth open and trying to enter me scared the shit out of me. I've never read about stories of that. It didn't feel angelic, more demonic. Idk, I'm just nervous of what to do if it happens again tonight.
>>
>>19146981
Yeah I wanted to go back to that part, but wasn't able to. Total bummer.
>>
anyone have similar experiences?
>>
You almost got laid and you freaked out? What the hell? I wish I could get laid in my dreams. Every time I try, I wake up. They say it's because I'm cursed. It's not fair. I want to play too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.