[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know how to summon shadow people? Also are they docile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 640x823px
Anybody know how to summon shadow people?
Also are they docile or aggressive? Can you befriend them?
>>
no idea how to summon them, don't think you really can. As in, even if you did try they would ignore it because they don't give a shit about you. I believe they are docile, like just observers doing their own thing.
>>
What's a shadow person? I've never heard of this
>>
>>19146305
Do a ton of meth. Meth addicts report seeing lots of shadow people.
>>
>>19146305
Foster negative emotions, paranoia and fear. They feed on it.
>>
>>19146351
Will they be aggressive towards me for the fear?
>>
>>19146305
pop molly... for real get yourself some mdma (180mg or more) and wait until the comedown.. they will appear im not shitting you
>>
>>19146305
All the shadow people I've seen have been docile. Scary, weird, but docile. Even the one who stepped out of the background to say hello was still being docile, however scared stiff the event made me feel.
>>
>>19146305
Drug addiction (like heroin, or crack) and depression basically you have to have your energy or presence be that low/empty... also how they react to you depending on how/who you are, and I mean I guess you could befriend them since u can be your own friend...
>>
>>19146462
I'm >>19146447 do you mean that the reason the shadow people I see seem friendly has something to do with my personality?
>>
>>19146351
That makes things make sense, at least. Seems why they're completely absent from some places and rampant in others actually has a reason behind it.
>>
>>19146468
I think they recognize others as "outsiders" and act accordingly; sort of like people in the same caste. They're not hostile or aggressive with me. Not one time, there maybe an occasion in which one tried to help me by talking me out of an abusive relationship. They may be like the "watchers," benevolent or hostile depending on one's nature. They do seem to actively go after certain people and, coincidentally, those people don't turn out to be so good -- the types that hide who they really are deep down.
>>
>>19146305
You must be really ducking lonely.
>>
>>19146339
>>19146445

>How do I summon shadow people?

>Do drugs

I keep thinking this board can't get more autistic and then...

But at least no one's mentioned succubi yet.
>>
>>19146535
Fuck off, stop trying to bring succubi into more threads.
>>
get a group of people together in a circle, preferably some psychics in a pitch black room and call spirits forward, it surprisingly works. They acknowledge you by looking at you and walking up to you then disappear. They do drain energy though so some may pass out. DON'T BREAK THE CIRCLE.
>>
>>19146305
Can you fuck them?
>>
>>19146305
Put yourself into sleep paralysis.
Just lay on your back in the middle of the night and don't move at all. Wait about 2 hours and spring yourself up, they will be everywhere.
>>
>>19146351
Then how the fuck haven't I seen one yet?
>>
I summoned some through cocaine psychosis once.
>>
Get a bucket of KFC.
>>
>>19147446
Kek
>>
>>19146471

i think the general belief is they "hunt" in packs. so they travel to certain areas and will be in a certain area "feeding" on the negative emotions for a finite time until moving on.
>>
>>19147186

Simple; you're such a depressed loser that not even beings of literal negativity want to hang out with you
>>
I have a couple methods.
1. Do meth. Haven't tried this one personally, but I hear it works.
2. Stay up for a few days. Staying up apparently has the same effects as doing meth. So you should start seeing them.
3. Induce sleep paralysis. Probably the easiest way to see them directly. Though you can't really interact with them in this state.
>>
>>19146305
>dicking around with the shadow people
this is an absolutely terrible idea and you should feel bad for even contemplating this.
you are gonna do something terribad to yourself and everyone around you, entire cities have gone missing for this shit permanently.
>>
>>19147186

I'm guessing you lack void attunement and have a noisy internal experience. Some people when they get depressed start feeling... hollow. They start feeling like there's a vast void of nothingness inside of them. Shadow people are drawn to that sense of the void.

That, or you aren't paranoid enough. With sufficient paranoia, anyone will see shadow people, whatever their other attributes. Start imagining that you see people everywhere. You don't have to actually see them, just imagine it. Train your brain's pattern-matcher on people-like figures and let yourself startle at every shadow that momentarily seems like a person. You'll start seeing shadow people eventually doing this.

I, uh, don't recommend it.

It's probably better to cultivate the sense of emptiness if you're already a sadsack and just want to experience something new. I think shadow peeps feel kind of sorry for people who radiate vast sorrow. They're friendlier that way than they are to paranoiacs.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.