[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all of reality is inside of God's head, whose head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If all of reality is inside of God's head, whose head is God inside of?
>>
your head.
>>
^
>thread
>>
>>19146029
/thread
You are the God of your reality anon, you will eventually realize this.
>>
>>19146029
>>19146132
>>19146141
Archon Disinfo
>>
File: Nebuladoggo.jpg (224KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
Nebuladoggo.jpg
224KB, 524x468px
>>19146006
My
>>
File: 1492628759607.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492628759607.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
>>
>>19146149

Dearchon reinfo us anon
>>
everything that was in his head invested naturally in us, i.e. vishnu
>>
>nice slide thread

If you have not the answer you are seeking, then to first answer your question is to LURK MOAR before posting.

God is inside of everyone. Shitposting ensues directly upon stating this, simply due to those whose unwilling to look inside themselves long enough to find out - the Bible claims that the kingdom of God is within you. Not without, not outside, superficial or artificial. It is from within.

Let this be the first stone to discovering resolution, OP. Read. Learn. Discover. Do not hold fear accountable for that which you must determine outside from within. The road to understanding begins with self-discovery.
>>
>>19146141
yea, we get that, but what's behind that reality created by us (the gods)? I mean what's past that...? Is there another/ one above our Universe full of "Gods" that are in a meditation-like state creating their own realities, which we expierience as life? If so, what kind of reality are those "gods" living in? and why? That's the whole point of a fractal..it just won't stop (or at least it seems so).
So you diddn't answer shit bro, but nt.
>>
>>19146006
His wife, obviously.
Or his son, you know, devine kinkin3ss
>>
>>19146006
God is the alpha and Omega, Divinity. God is selfless, so he does not need anyone to hold his existence.
>>
>>19146695
http://nagual.yuku.com/reply/9359/Dreaming-of-Smaller-Gods#reply-9359

"
In dreaming, there are multiple ways of seeing energetic structures and awareness because of the fact that we have multiple energy bodies. When we look at our own or anything else's energy bodies, we may see them as filaments of energy, nested auras, semi-transparent egg shapes, etc, but as long as you realize that they are all the same thing, then it doesn't matter. Eventually, it is possible to intend which way to see energy, in certain circumstances, but usually you end up seeing it however is most efficient.

As I've said before, our universe is one of many that are part of a conglomerate, and those groupings are what I call heavens. These heavens are grouped together to form gods, and collections of gods are found inside of vastly larger areas called naguals. What I haven't mentioned much before is that there are two major types of gods, and they tend to gather separately in different naguals. Visually, I can't see any difference between one type of nagual-space and another, but the difference between the two types of gods is major.

The stand alone type of god which our universe is found within is what I call a singular god, as opposed to the plural type of god which is only found in clusters. The term I use for a permanent cluster of gods is a pantheon, and those plural gods which exist there are somewhat smaller than the singular gods. Because gods have awareness, it is possible to see them as a person in dreaming, and when I've done this I noticed that the plural gods have solid black eyes and the eyes of singular gods are solid white. Even though these two types of gods originated in different naguals, they can move from one to another at will."
>>
>>19146006
Like he exists if we don't exist but he exists in our perception if we exist. Like there's abpretty girl at the grocery store but you've never met her because you go in on her days off. However she exists regardless, however she would exist in your perception if you went in in a different day and saw her working
>>
>>19146006
God's.

Nigga is all-powerful.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.