[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Earth is: Flat Round Bigger as told inner earth shadow govermant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: there is nothing wrong.jpg (493KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
there is nothing wrong.jpg
493KB, 2560x1536px
The Earth is:
Flat
Round
Bigger as told
inner earth
shadow govermant is nasa and they lie
something antarctis
giants
no trees
under a dome
simulation
space doesnt exist

everything is fine, there is nothing to look at. No need to discuss anything about this. Just keep moving on. Stay in the world we made for you. Stop asking dumb questions. There is no answer. Be part of this sociaty and do good to stay there. Believe everything that comes from a higher postions. You are nothing and only as much worth as what you do for this sociaty and this will never be more what the 1% has, be aware of this and live with it. You are not special, there is no god or a higher liveform. There is nothing. Keep watching television, watch our movies and breath our air. We cleaned it with contrails, no chemtrails at all, just believe me, and there are no subliminal in our ads or movies. No need to fear it. Just shut your brain down on those things and swimm with the shills who derail any thoughts on this.

everything is fine.
>>
>>19145502
Oh wow. the whole "wake up sheeple" narrative. I love how people like this never consider that they were bullshitted and dont think things through. But at the same time I understand it is almost the whole appeal of those ""theories"" to feel like you found out about a huge mystery that the rest of humanity is too dumb/weak to discover. No you are almost alone fighting all the evil forces in the world (le gubbermint, le shillz!)! Totally not a shizo. Good show, better grab that tin-foil hat!
>>
>>19145517
>""theories"" to feel like you found out about a huge mystery
there is a problem right here with this sentences. A theorie is just a theorie, you can deny it or discuss it but never act as if it was a fact. But these days people seems to handle theories as fact and start to build another theorie based on theories what brings us to a state of absolutly bullshittery.

It is just a theorie, there should be no problem discussing things like this. But than again, there are people who feel ofended by that theorie and deny it based on their own beliefs, fucking up the whole conversation (muh faltards, muh ball earthers)

I have to say, i hate the flattards because they act as if their theorie would be the only true theorie and so they kill any other options, any other theorie. The same goes for the ball earthers. There seems no room at all, to just discuss theories as such.
>>
>>19145538
There is a fuckhuge difference between a scientific theory and how the word is used in every day language or in flat earth "theory" or conspiracy "theories". In the (wrong) every day usage of the word it pretty much just mean "some stuff I made up/thought about", in the scientific definition it is pretty much the closest we can get to an objective fact.

But yeah, I agree, there is never a discussion with this topic. It is always just "lol u retarded" against "fuck off with your cgi, le shill!". Intellectual dead-end
>>
>>19145561
>scientific
true but what is when the scientist is not discussing things at all? Then there are almost no theories at all and people have to make their own.

so basicly, the lay lines, no scientist would ever go down that road because of the fear to get ridiculed in the sociaty. Full stop there. Before even a theorie is builded it get dissmised forhanded. Based on the belifes of other theories.

Same with UFO's, ayy's, chemtrails, and so on.
>>
>>19145583
Yeah, or they have good reasons to not look further into stuff like laylines and chem-trails. If there is no data, no measurable effect and no way to confirm/falsify, there isnt really anything they can do. Its up to forumfags like us to fantasize about this sort of stuff.
But I think you are wrong about ayys. A lot of program have the sole purpose to find out about ayys
>>
The earth is a Zoo and we are the dumm stupid apes...
>>
>>19145613
apes do what they want, dringing their own pee and stuff like that. Humans not......
>>
>>19145626
speak for yourself
>>
>>19145626
Are you sure?many human drinking pee...
>>
>>19145626
Wowe............... interedasting....................
>>
>>19145626
Bit thats Not the Theme here!!!!
>>
>>19145627
>>19145630
>>19145632
>>19145634
wat de heck?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDi1fjVBNdw
>>
>>19145502
>Bigger as told

I've never heard of this one, whats the story with that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.