[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any /x/-themed videos you remember from the Internet's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: rollercoaster.jpg (404KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rollercoaster.jpg
404KB, 1024x768px
Are there any /x/-themed videos you remember from the Internet's earlier days, that can't be found anywhere now?
>>
I personally don't have any, but I'm gonna bump because these are some of my favorite /x/ threads.
>>
I recall seeing a video where a man is in a house during the day and this transparent ghost girl is sitting there and he freaks out and starts running around screaming. This would've been about 2006 before people really started using Youtube. Unless of course it's a false memory of different videos mooshed together.
>>
>>19146172
I think I know he one youre talking about but its night and the ghost is of a little girl hes walking around either his house or a construction site,he peers around a corner and shes just standing in a corner then he just starts screaming
>>
>>19147630
Shit I remember this. It felt authentic, and I'm still spooked by the memory of it.
It was indeed a construction site, where the builders had met with multiple strange sounds and movements, climaxing to this shoddy video when they wanted to capture it as proof.
There's just one thing: it wasn't a girl, but a large limbed humanoid ghost.
>>
>>19144748

did anyone ever figure out what video OP's pic is from?
>>
>>19144748
One with a raccoon, it's a guy in a raccoon costume and he is stalking another guy, at the end the raccoon guy puts his hand on the other guys arm, and the guy looks over and sees the raccoon
>>
>>19147911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8SszBPMHO8
>>
File: 20160721_youtube_hahahasong.jpg (83KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_youtube_hahahasong.jpg
83KB, 1200x850px
>>19144748
I remember one weird, creepy YT vid of a little girl curled up in a ball in the backseat of a car that no longer exists. She says, "Trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat, if you don't I don't care, I'll take off your underwear" then an adult corrected her because that sounded lewd and said, "It's 'pull down your underwear'" then the little girl said, "I don't care, I'll RIP IT OFF!"

Then there's another creepy, unsettling kids video from 2007 or 08 called "don't watch" where some little kid videotapes her sister faking a seizure and it looks like he's focusing on her exposed stomach and blue underpants. That doesn't exist on YT now either.

Then there was that one video of that creepy looking Mexican kid called "How to Smoke Smarties Like a Cool Kid" or some shit. That video and a lot of those kids smoking Smarties videos got banned from YT, but that Mexican kid just gave me a weird, uncanny valley vibe.
>>
File: 1494398857478.jpg (58KB, 407x666px) Image search: [Google]
1494398857478.jpg
58KB, 407x666px
I remember a japanese ghost video that I have never been able to find since.
A guy is in his front room and it looks like he is trying to record a special effect where he jumps in the air and vanishes, so he jumps up and then it jump cuts to the same shot but without him in it. So far, nothing paranormal, just a guy using editing to look like he has super powers. But then you look in the window next to him and you see a creepy girls face looking in.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.