[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find legitimate teachers who can show me the ways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Brother hood.jpg (304KB, 1476x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Brother hood.jpg
304KB, 1476x1039px
Where can I find legitimate teachers who can show me the ways of the occult in person? I dabbled in j.o.s as a teen but all my experiences may have been drug induced and I never actually contacted another member online or irl and just kind of winged it. now as an adult I feel the itch once more after years of not even really thinking about the occult. ive looked at a few "meetups" in my area but they all seem to just want to find emotionally damaged qt goth/emo chicks to join in there orgies and don't take the craft seriously,

any legit covens or factions that aren't just a bunch of butt hurt atheist ex Christians using occult or Satanism to be edge lords?
>>
Go be gay somewhere else
>>
>>19144692
w...where do you find the goth girls wanting orgies? I can Charles Manson some bitches shieeet.
>>
>>19144708
its easier than you think to find, majority or covens are a cover up to get easy pussy. and unless you bring atleast two girls with you you aren't getting in. basically delivering pussy to these faggots who later reveal its all a philosophy to them. If I wanted that I could my own fucking cult
>>
>>19144729
Yea fuck that, having one's own cult seems more beneficial.
>>
>>19144737
it would be, but that's not what im looking for. im looking for wise and skilled users of the craft to teach me the ways of magic
>>
>>19144747
I think your best bet is to look for any organization that legitimately believes in the occult, takes itself seriously but not to a rediculous extent, and isn't a scam. Hoping for any more than that will likely let you down, at least at first.
>>
>>19144747
Your own reality and perception is the way, until reincarnation that you may truly seek the path; but it does seem a bit boring to not have fun for eternity.
>>
>>19144757
As to where to look for this sort of group, I have no idea. My great uncle was a Freemason but I don't know anything about them and I doubt they have anything to do with the supernatural. You migh have some luck examining communities of people who investigate paranormal claims. I personally don't believe in anything spiritual or supernatural at all but have always thought it would be cool to be in a community who took it seriously for fun so I wish you luck.
>>
>>19144757
>>19144766
as far as people who take it seriously it very difficult, a part of me dosent blame them considering the amount of bullshit fake videos out there but ive felt things I cant explain before. buddies dad was a freemason and they speak of the 1000 light god of some shit cant remember, but id need to know someone to get in I think.
>>19144758
well a little help from a professional couldn't hurt
>>
>>19144786
>1000 light god
It's Satan my dude.

The professional is YOU, you control your own perception and reality, hone in that yourself and you'll undergo wonders you'll never thought possible in the mortal life. It takes time and dedication, do not sell your soul for any shortcut. There is only one true God - an agnostic.
>>
>>19144799
weird name for him but id believe it, and whats a shortcut when no other paths lead to any occult power?
>>
>>19144845
as far as I can see at the moment
>>
bumpin for later reading
>>
There are two kinds of advanced class. One of them teaches the fakes who saw through themselves while believing that they saw through the material, while the other teaches the mystics who saw through the material while believing that they saw through themselves.
>>
>>19144692
People will want to tear you a new asshole, but I understand.

>the main occultists discussed are Damien "Buy my runes" Echols and E.A. "buy my book" Koetting

Search the archive for the Occult and Magick threads here on /x/, and comb the Library of Solomon links you'll find there.

Listen to lecture after lecture by Manly P. Hall, on youtube, to learn the theory and tradition of the occult and spirituality.

Stay away from OTO and Crowley-ism. A file in The Library, "Interview With A Former Brazilian O.T.O Member" should explain why.

I found The Techniques of High Magick to be a good place to begin learning the overall theory of magickal practice. Research the Golden Dawn and Gnostic Bible, as well. Read the Christian bible (KJV, steer clear of the increasingly dumbed-down modern translations)

ToHM also has many annotated rituals, but you'll need to actually read the thing before trying to get into them, otherwise you'll be stepping on the pedal with no gas and wondering why the vehicle won't move.

Manly P. Hall lectures are overall the best place to start learning about the ideas and history of it all, and you'll learn a good bit about philosophy as well, which is particularly relevant to this field of study. Otherwise you end up becoming some edge-lord with an alchemical brimstone tattoo that wears black round-frame glasses indoors.
>>
>>19145677
Here we go.
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9uHZLVkQxc
>>
File: A1D.jpg (36KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
A1D.jpg
36KB, 440x440px
>>19144692

Real Talk:

You're not going to. All the *competent* people don't run around advertising it publicly in the real world for usually one of two reasons.

>Don't feel like babysitting drooling Meatlings when there's Work to be done with that time instead
>Don't feel like getting harassed by Meatling shitheels in their personal/professional lives

You could pick up some shit from OTO if you were inclined, but the majority of the time they're just as shitty and incompetent as your average bookstore Wiccan that wouldn't know a banishing from a painting due to politics or ignorance of the mechanics, content instead with just rote memorization. Read, meditate, practice, perform yoga/qigong, and eat healthy if you want to grow spiritually rather than hang out and talk shop for group acceptance. Solve et Coagula -- Dismantle shit to learn its functions, then build your own practices for maximum gains, breh.
>>
File: 1496852556833.png (629KB, 599x456px) Image search: [Google]
1496852556833.png
629KB, 599x456px
>>19144692
Thomas Sheridan is your man. Not in person, but he's atleast still around.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasSheridanArts/videos
>>
>>19144692
Join someone like freemansons
>>
>>19144692
>j.o.s
Jacking off sessions?

>>19145736
Agreed. Your best chance is books. If you're that desperate for companionship, try and invite some people yourself. But you'd probably be more productive alone.
>>
>>19144692
To find a master in the old ways...I assume you mean a Western Wizard...

Most of them gave up that way of life to persue craftsmanship or science...
However there are a few ones left in the world...

The first principal is that all magic, math and music is born from God.

The second is that by taking the mantle of mage, wizard, warlock or sorcerer you are immediatly ostrisized from the church because magic is not to be propriated by one person unless he gives thanks to the almighty for the miracle. In which case he becomes a priest not a mage or accolyte.

Blah blah blah.
Left or right hand?
Red Black or White mage?

Whatever the choice you need an Arch-Mage to learn any of them...
>>
>>19145887
Power Level Tree goes something like this:

Priest
White Wizard
Red Wizard -> Chaos Wizard -> Sage
Black Wizard
White Mage
Red Mage
Black Mage
Acolyte

Warlock: (innate magic, born casting)

Sorceror: (same hierchy as the wizards but uses a magic source external to himself)
>>
>>19145736
>best advice in this thread so far

Thanks for sharing, anon. Clearly, I agree.
>>
>>19144706
Found the butthurt ex Christian
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.