[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any time magick, spells, charms, demons to summon, rituals etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nxw05jBlwn1rf8il5o1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxw05jBlwn1rf8il5o1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x707px
any time magick, spells, charms, demons to summon, rituals etc. to slow down or stop the progression of time for a while?
im asking for a friend
>>
>>19144639
bump bc possibly interested
>>
>>19144639
First you must have all the forbidden God cards. Then you must collect all 7 dragon balls to become the pokemon digimon.
>>
nigga your brain.

Meditate on it nigga. ask the akashic records. They say it's true.

The human brain can change its pace easily if you train it correctly ,visualization and dank shit. I recommend the tangerine-balancing exercise.

However, if you just mean perception of time, that's even easier. Use hypnosis or other psychological manipulation.

you can not, however, "stop" or "slow down" time. Time never stops (you can step out of time with REALLY MUCH effort tho), and to slow it down, you would need an other "time" attribute (the only time attribute is your perception and existence in time).
time is relative, nigga.

also, if that doesn't work, use sigil magick. self-crafted sigils are more trustworthy then demon cucks. Or try self-made non-kinky tulpas. still more trustworthy.
>>
>>19144639
Time does not exist
>>
>>19144639
Alright OP, are you looking to make it so you don't go onto 4chan at 7pm, shitpost for 15 minutes and then it suddenly be midnight?
Are you wanting to be Max Payne and get kickass bullettime
Are you wanting to be DIO and use ZA WARUDO?
First 2 to an extent can be done like >>19145785 said. Last one probably not. I disagree about using tulpas though, never do that shit. Demons are lawyers, tulpas are that weird crackhead behind the hardware store.
>>
>>19145650
Don't forget to buy the booster packs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.