[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if this is necessary paranormal but today when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Don't know if this is necessary paranormal but
today when pairing my phone to a car with Bluetooth when the device paired I heard talking through the speakers so I turned up the volume and heard what sounded like police radio before cutting out shortly after . I had no apps playing in the background at the time so it couldn't have been that. Has anyone heard of something like this happening before or am I just crazy and it never happened?
>>
>>19143889
radio stations used to be so strong that you could pick them up in wire fences and braces before FCC regulations
>>
When I was a kid I had a pair of walkie talkies that picked up trucker CB
>>
>>19143889
Probably CB or someone's HAM. Have had it happen with computer speakers; wiring acts like an antenna if conditions are just right for the frequency being broadcast.
>>
>>19143933
VRRR DRRDL DRRR DRRDL DRRP DRP
"your phone's about to go off"
>>
I used to pick up stuff like that on my PC speakers. The speakers would also click for a few seconds right before my cell phone would ring.
>>
>>19143933
What's interesting is that one of the people on the channel that was talking said echo which is military and not police so idk
>>
>>19144086
That static from my computer speakers always went off just begore my phone. It was pretty cool.
Scared the shit out of me when they kept going off at random for three days. Thought someone was in the room with me with their phone or something.
>>
Anyone can pick up radio transmissions as long as you're within range and tuned to the right frequency.
>>
>>19144128
'Echo' is just phonetic alphabet for E. Plenty of people using phonetics over the radio.
>>
>>19145729
I thought echo was a dolphin
>>
>>19143889
it was police or federal government drone communications . odds are at this point they realized its still not viable to use radio and they dont encrypt the signal

not sure if you remember a few years back how they were saying alqueda was hacking drones. all they were doing was picking up the signal broadcasted by the drones with analog tvs.

the mandate for 100% digital signals in america years ago and how you would need a special box to convert the new broadcast was just to try to prevent people from accidentally doing channel scan at the right time to see what the drones see.

but some new drones have built in communications to sidestep cellphone towers. each drone acts like a mobile mini tower and they can relay signals from the base control unit to a drone then 1 drone to another. in this they probably end up using even registered frequencies for brief periods of time during sessions

why do it? cellphone towers only store data when you make a call. the broadcast are not processed as calls. no logged call no meta data
>>
>>19145740
That's ecco.
>>
File: 51CdEaFC4UL._SX342_.jpg (29KB, 342x293px) Image search: [Google]
51CdEaFC4UL._SX342_.jpg
29KB, 342x293px
>>19145757
Here, you'll need this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.