[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so... are the rich really building boats to get on after the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: ark.jpg (56KB, 1000x449px) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
56KB, 1000x449px
so... are the rich really building boats to get on after the world as we know it ends? if so, where are they building them? china? anyone here on /x/ that has been invited on those things? would you like to share info?
>>
There's already cargo ships but all of them will be useless with out 500,000 gallons of diesel to fill them becuase they only get 28ft out of 1 gallon of gas
>>
>>19142838
What about nuclear-powered ships? Don't we have these in the united states navy?
>>
>>19142539
That was a movie anon...
>>
>>19142838
>get a nuclear powered ship
>can travel wherever and give electricity to the whole ship for 500 years with nothing but a rod or uranium the size of a dry erase marker as fuel
>>
If the world's crap (irradiated water, etc), how would you feed your crew?

>inb4 robot crew
>>
>>19143929
are you talking about snow piercer or was there another one like it with boats?
>>
>>19144688
2012, exactly the OPs story.
>>
>>19144134
like you would in space, farming and cattle on board
>>
>>19144849
Oh yeah, that movie. I'm pretty pissed I just watched the trailer for it just now. Goddamn it Snowpirecer is actually good though. Watch it
>>
>>19145298
It is shit.
>>
>>19143923
there a nuclear subs that only surface for morale for the crew/ resupply perishables

i dont know if we have nuclear ships/ surface vessels
>>
>>19143923
russians make nuclear powered ice breakers
>>
>>19145680

Carriers.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19142539

Bunkers are what they have and/or are making.

Also, some are building Craft/Ships to leave the Planet.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>19143943
>>19143943
Really? That is the capacity of nuclear energy?? Jesus!!! You are talking bullshit now
>>
They have bunkers and also tremendously expensive properties in New Zealand (isolated).
>>
File: 1670974.jpg (102KB, 620x359px) Image search: [Google]
1670974.jpg
102KB, 620x359px
>>19146548
This it's the outside of the Olmue bunker, they made it before december 2012, I supposse that it's still operative.
>>
>>19146389
Whoa its Anon5, glad to see you.
Starting to post "reminder" threads around to send them to the 4pleb search.

Im the yellowstone dude who commented near the end of the previous one.

I will also say ive passed along the recommendation to my own ops about hornet's nest (and authorization to fire) and ive honestly felt that way about it my entire life, its another proverbial boil that needs to be lanced.

The yield should be alot higher than any conventional weapons we've got including the tsar. So it may raise a question of who actually did it (I believe it would take a 5 or 6 stage device to cause that kind of destruction. This device is not fission or fusion based though - think more in terms of the green glass in the sahara).

Frankly it may just be blamed on the ShadGovt. I dont know when my folks will do it, but it sure feels like its been greenlit to take place and it feels like its near future.

Even though my ops are offworld, because they have assets here and I grew up here the responsibility falls on my shoulders. Im the one who gave the order, so its not external interference - loophole in the rules.

They're not e.t. either in the conventional sense, think more in terms of alternate realities. Its pretty complicated.
>>
>>19146728
Also by saying it here, like the elites do with their media, im informing the mass consciousness prior to it happening (if it does). It may be obscure, but someone will read it, and that will be all that's necessary
>>
File: Stopped-reading-there.jpg (14KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
Stopped-reading-there.jpg
14KB, 250x272px
>>19146389
>The Globalists/Satanists/Social Engineers/etc have no idea what they unleashed & the death sentence they just gave the Earth.(They already lost control of Feminism to a point where Islam has to be pumped into The West in hopes to stop it)

>Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets, Billions of Humans, The "Ark" Fleet & Multiple "Gardens of Eden" Settlements/Colony's. Men had/have a choice each time when it came/comes to Eliminating Feminists to save the Race(s)/Civilization(s)/Planet(s), Earth is & will be no different.

Wow.
>>
>>19143943
>>can travel wherever and give electricity to the whole ship for 500 years with nothing but a rod or uranium the size of a dry erase marker as fuel
lol, no.
>>
>>19145810
nuclear powered, ice breaking aircraft carriers
>>
>>19144134
bioengineered protein and vitamin rich algae
>>
File: 1495981712665.jpg (75KB, 550x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495981712665.jpg
75KB, 550x358px
If something like this was even a thing, would radical muslims be allowed on?
>>
>>19152734
Think about how quickly you'd get tired of that crap
>>
>>19142539
>Arks made in Chinaâ„¢
>Break down and sink after 10 days
>1337s go keep company to the sharks
>Civilization ends
>>
There's plenty of bunkers and vaults for seeds and information and the like. Boats are impractical long term and while I wouldn't be surprised if some rich people bankroll some space options and R&D but most people have come to realize that space doesn't fuck around in the slightest and earth is eventually fucked regardless of our actions anyways.
>>
>>19142539
That is a horribly inefficient design.
>>
>>19148819

Who produces? Who consumes? Are our identities founded more in our production or our consumption? Do the way people answer these questions show gender biases? (They do.) Why should we as a society be forbidden to consider the implications of the gender biases in the answers to those questions?
>>
>>19145680
You know all that about subs but you don't know if surface ships are fucking nuclear powered?

You really should kys
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.