[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you knew you were going to die of a disease soon, would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pray.jpg (68KB, 652x669px) Image search: [Google]
pray.jpg
68KB, 652x669px
If you knew you were going to die of a disease soon, would you try to find a higher power, /x/? Or just say fuck it?
>>
>>19140296
Jesus already has me. I am not afraid of any disease
>>
>>19140304

You think he is going to figure your degenerate ways of smoking weed all the time?
>>
>>19140309

*forgive
>>
i'd say fuck it and do increasingly dangerous behavior until I OD and die
>>
File: 1497257175114.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497257175114.png
13KB, 439x461px
>>19140296
I'd make peace with my family and self, then just enjoy the rest. Makes you think.
>>
>>19140296
I'd say fuck it and start being nice to all who are not bad to me.
Ow wait, I am still alive. ..
Well, still enjoying it for the moment.
>>
>>19142792

Tell us where the priest touched you.
>>
>>19142792
Believing that Jesucs - crap is a sign of mental illness. You can not blame someone for being mentally ill. Just feel sorry for them, if you are really a big guy.
If you don't, you are just as unwanted as a Jesucsist who keeps telling everybody they go to hell if they don't choose.
>>
is mortality not a disease?
>>
>>19140296
fuck it and fuck you
>>
>>19140296
let the mystery be
>>
>>19140296
some kids die before age of 5 so that parents reconsider there beliefs regarding religion, god, personal spirituality, life..
>>
>>19145292
fuck you nora
>>
Look man sex cures everything. The problem is, why am I waiting for that higher power before dying?. I'm tyred of these ouroborross.
>>
>>19140296
We all die, OP. Think about the things you can take with you - and the things that you can't...
>>
I'm pretty sure I have cancer and I'm dying. I never even got to kiss a girl.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.