[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get targeted just by reading up on conspiracy theories,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cornell.cassiopeia-1r.jpg (145KB, 872x580px) Image search: [Google]
cornell.cassiopeia-1r.jpg
145KB, 872x580px
Can you get targeted just by reading up on conspiracy theories, watching documentaries and doing up general research? Do (((they))) tend to get rid of people who are just searching for answers?

Ever since I got deeper into all this and started actually believing the things I read, strange things began to happen around me. I'd consider paranoia but even others started noticing it without me mentioning it, even when I'm not thinking about it. So I'm curious if it's some kind of warning?
>>
not only you op , im in the sameway and weird shit starts to happen , sorry for the shitty english
>>
>>19139404
>>19139505
Read Matthew 7:7-14.
>>
>>19139404
Nobody cares about what you watch. You're not even a miniscule thought in the minds of anyone but the friends, family or employer you may or may not have.
>>
There is good reason to feel a bit paranoid at times. I've been researching conspiracies specifically MKULTRA and elite pedo rings for about 10 years now. The closest ive come to anything real as far as harassment happened on Twitter. During the election I was vocal about Clintons ties to Haiti and the cocaine smuggling that surrounded Mena Airport in the 80's. I had 50 followers and out of the blue it jumped up significantly. To my shock many were journalists from NYT and WAPO as well as a few members of the DNC. But that was it. Nothing came of it. Was a little strange for a while.
>>
>>19139681
For me it's my phone making white noise but only when I'm reading these things(thought it was my headphones at first, but it continued after I unplugged them), webpages opening by themselves but only when I'm the one using the PC, TV fucking up - changing a hundred channels one by one by itself. I know I'm a nobody but I still thought it might be worth asking.
>>
Watch out for the number 23. Every time things get weird or hairy it's there. Always. I don't know why. It's only with them, too.
>>
If it's true, you're already on a list just for asking. There's not going back now. May as well go balls deep.
>>
>>19139756
goddamit jim carrey gtfo with your shitty movie, nobody cares about it
>>
>>19139404
they will only try to affect you IF YOU TRY TO STOP IT. You can look wherever you like, but once you cause OTHERS to start looking, you increase their chances of getting caught. Just keep quiet.
>>
>>19139800
I did discuss many things I've read about. That's when the things started happening. So it might be a warning?
>>
bump for illuminati
>>
>>19139404

no. they dont care about you. or me. if they did I would have been dead by now for watching those retarded conspiracy theory videos on youtube.
>>
File: forum warning.jpg (144KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
forum warning.jpg
144KB, 1600x1200px
>>19139404
>>
>>19140017
Hey can I have a job?
I have no skills but im cool doing shady shit.
>>
>>19140017
Kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>19140017
timestamp or you're the mother of all fags
>>
>>19140017
took me like 45 seconds to read through that scribble of a message.
>>
>>19140017

old pic is old
>>
>>19139404

When you find info or evidence that implicates and exposes the conspiracy with illegal/unsanctioned activity, you will definitely be targeted in various ways.
>>
File: 4c2c8f4433a53_58244n.jpg (50KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
4c2c8f4433a53_58244n.jpg
50KB, 300x415px
>>19139404
Many things accessible to you on the web are either there because it is dis-info or so it keeps you involved with the conspiracy crowd.

Conspiracy theories play a big role for (((them))) and is very effective at doing the following.

>Providing you with truth only to then lead you down a false path, keeping you distracted.

>To mix in with nonsense conspiracies so as to confuse people and discredit legitimate theories through association of being a theory itself

>To help breed ideas as people pointlessly attempt to predict what (((they))) will do next

>To create yet another division within society between those who believe and those who don't, keeping the arguments amongst the public and rarely against those who are guilty

>To inform you enough to scare you into believing there is truly nothing you can do to stop (((them)))

>To keep you pessimistic rather than optimistic

So no, no one is after you as you are still a participating member of their overall plan.

Picture unrelated:
>>
>>19139404
I have noticed some highly suspicious happenings following the few times I posted anything anti-pedo/mk/cia related. I got a computer voiced death threat saying something about a car wreck.
>>
Searching certain words in any search engine sends red flags to the NSA on a global level. That's a common fact by now, but would seem paranormal considering it's not something we consider on a daily basis.

If you trigger an alert and someone under contract begins monitoring you, and you continue down a certain path, usually explosive construction or what not, than you'll be detained and questioned. It's happened on record to a few innocent bystanders in recent history. Google it.
>>
I definitely have paranoia as a general symptom, but it just keeps getting worse since I've gotten into this stuff.

Predicting things, hearing and seeing things, actually getting results from ouija and tarot that make sense?? This past week I've been trying to take a break but then things got weird and I started seeing things and feeling watch, and it pulled me back into the paranormal shit.
>>
I noticed a guy sitting on a bench and staring at me where I used to work a few months ago (it was the pizza gate period) It felt strange and unnerving, like I knew he was there for me. Then strange things kept happening throughout the winter
>>
File: 1496078404507.jpg (399KB, 1898x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496078404507.jpg
399KB, 1898x1800px
>>19139404
"They" targeted me, I dunno why, but when I started trying to kill them, "they" backed off a ton. Just try to kill them.

Buy a gun, and blow their fucking brains out.
>>
>>19140017
lol i remember the epic plot twist of some nasa fag replying to this post on a /b/ thread

CIA, FBI, NSA, NASA and a few others if i remember correctly had time stamped shits with handwritten msg

it was a funny circle jerking thread tho

you're not impressing me faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.