[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parallel/alternate universe general Anyone have any stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Parallel/alternate universe general

Anyone have any stories or experiences?
>>
File: colonO.jpg (12KB, 188x183px) Image search: [Google]
colonO.jpg
12KB, 188x183px
>>19138952
>Jurassic Park as a kid
>Dr Grant says "go make a hotdog" to the kid before they do the kitchen scene
>Every time after that he says "go make some toast"
>Fuck is this shit?
>>
>>19138952
Sometimes before something happens, I have the feeling of knowing what is going to happen in the next second. Could be at any moment during the day. But I know what is going to occur the next 1 or 2 seconds.

I have looked for information about it online but no answers yet.
>>
File: 1497197354630.png (194KB, 591x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497197354630.png
194KB, 591x462px
>>19138952
Shameful self bump :(
>>
Lucky you op, this is, lets say Rick Sanchez. No I am not a cartoon character, but I can explain how we experience the multiverse and how jurisdiction and being a sapient citizen may use crossing. Ama
>>
File: CweX3dd.jpg (53KB, 622x598px) Image search: [Google]
CweX3dd.jpg
53KB, 622x598px
Probably my favorite au conspiracy
>>
>>19139276
How do I get free weed
>>
>>19139370
by growing it in its natural habitat. nature does everything but prune the fucking buds.
>>
>>19138952
I just got back together with love of my life who I've lived across the world from for years.

I have never seen the current house he lives in. He started talking to me about all the times I had been there, fully fleshed out memories, down to conversations. I had to remind him I'd never once been there. Asked him oh was it a dream, fantasy?

He was terrified and could swear absolutely I had been there, kept bringing up details of things I had never experienced.

We eventually decided parallel reality-tripping was the best explanation.
>>
I feel like I can see places where alternate dimensions form. Look at the dimly lit area around a lonely corporate building off the highway at night. If you were to go stand there, you will change reality.
>>
File: 1494127862529.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494127862529.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>19138952
I don't have any stories or experiences...yet. But I am constantly searching for a way to travel to another universe myself. Got a particular destination in mind I wanna make my way to, just need to find out how to get there. Kinda my life long dream, point of living obsession.
>>
I was once in the sixth dimensions. It's very difficult to get there via the fifth, so normally it's best try and transfer by skipping the fifth from the fourth
>>
I've been working on 5d thinking/feeling and trying to stay there as much as possible. I've lost some weight recently and my rings are loose. I don't like taking them off, so I put out a thought with intention that I'd never lose them even though they are slipping on my finger a bit.

The next morning I woke up and my rings are turned in a strange way and feel tighter. I take them off to investigate and they are oval in shape now instead of circles. Fits perfectly and completely freaked me out.

I mentioned the rings to someone the day before and then showed the result. He was equally perplexed. Is platinum super malleable such that someone could significantly bend it in their sleep? I've worn these for a long time and they have never changed shape.
>>
>>19138952

I was walking down the street once, and all the cars going past were either black or white. Every driver had a phone glued to their ear like they were under remote control. I turn the corner and see the same thing, only there are a couple of large red 4x4's with their lights on full beam, herding them now. This was day time. It's like I walked into a parallel universe. Weird shit.
>>
>>19139062
ESP
>>
My friend and I once saw my doppelganger when we were driving. It was in an area that I drove on the regular so I thought it could be timelines crossing or something.
>>
>>19140366
Method?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.