[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Christians become so mistrustful of me when I tell them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: 6-lucifer.jpg (109KB, 388x442px) Image search: [Google]
6-lucifer.jpg
109KB, 388x442px
Why do Christians become so mistrustful of me when I tell them I'm a Satanist? I won't eat you, chill. I have one Christian friend and we actually get along pretty well and agree on many things.
>>
File: black mass.jpg (58KB, 478x266px) Image search: [Google]
black mass.jpg
58KB, 478x266px
>>19136883
real satanism involves torturing and murdering animals and people
>>
>>19136883
you're not a real satanist
>>
File: 1496547581649.jpg (169KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1496547581649.jpg
169KB, 620x412px
because you're so lost as a young man that you couldnt possibly be taken serious in any context. being an ironic satanist is nothing short of pure faggotry and naivety in bliss. you're a mental midget, not a satanist
>>
>>19136921
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

You sir are an idiot.
>>
they are told Satan is bad and therefore satan is bad
>>
>>19136969
>2017
>still thinking that LaVeyan Satanism is "real" Satanism
I remember when I was 13.
>>
>>19136990
Yea it's sad they think that way. To me we are the 2 sides of a single coin.

>>19136995
>"I remember when I was 13."
>Projects his dark edgy vision of Satanism
Yea okay DarkShadow, whatever you say.
>>
>>19136883
>I have one Christian friend
He's not Christian.
>>
>>19137068
He's more Christian than I've ever been during my early years that's for sure. We don't shove our religion in each others face but when we do talk about it it's always with respect. He believes in Satan just like I believe in God. It's mostly just our opinion of them that are different and the fact that I think magick is okay.
>>
>>19136883
all our foundational information on Satan comes from the scriptures.

I'm not even religious and I wouldn't trust you.
>>
>>19137114
Just believe is not enough. He's not Christian.
>>
>>19136921
this, lavahansolo satanism is fake and gay
>>
>>19136921

I want to be nude on that table
>>
>>19137133
So you're telling me you'd never befriend a Satanist, ever? Why is that? Also why do you think it is that Satanists don't mind befriending Christians?
>>
What sets your brand of Satanism apart from the kind that 18 year-olds find edgy?
>>
>>19137170
These kids aren't looking for a new religion, they just want to rebel themselves because so far they've only been a "Christian good boy". Most of them just claim to be Satanist to get a reaction out of people. I practice Goetic rituals regularly and have had multiple experiences. I'm way over that initial "edgy" phase that teens stop at.
>>
>>19137166
How old are you?
>>
listening to you fuckfaces argue about which satanism is the real satanism is as bad as listening to catholics and protestants argue about which one is the real christianity.

>>19137166
>Also why do you think it is that Satanists don't mind befriending Christians?
usually it's one of two things. either they like debating scripture with christians because it's an easy way to feel superior since a lot of christians don't know dick about scripture; or they're secure enough in their beliefs to not really give a shit whether the person is christian or whatever.
>>
>trusting a satanist
>trusting a christian
not even once
>>
>>19137216
21. Started looking into magick and Satanism when I was 12-13. I wont deny that initially it was for the "edge". But I grew up and my beliefs did too.
>>
>>19137230
I liked satanism and called myself a satanist at 18. Satanism without occult component is pride and refusal of any restrictions, nothing else.
>>
>>19137259
I agree with that.
>>
>>19136883
because christians are afraid of hell. they believe associating with anything satan-related could lead them to stray from god. did you really need this spelled out for you, or were you just looking for an excuse to tell the internet that you're a satanist with a christian friend?

also, I could be biased due to personal experience but I've found that if you meet a christian who's actually serious about being christian, and who also wants to be your friend, I can just about guarantee you they're secretly hoping to convert you at some point.

good luck OP
>>
>>19137275
I think this ties well with what >>19137221
said. People who are secure in their beliefs wont mind interacting with the other side of the coin.
>>
>>19136883
If you have to ask this question you might legitimately be retarded.
>>
>>19137018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMuqmOqVBPQ this is what satanists sound like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_N%C3%B6dtveidt
>Early reports indicated that he was found with an open copy of the Satanic Bible, but these were later dismissed by Dissection's guitarist Set Teitan. According to him, "it's not any atheist, humanist and ego-worshiping The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey that Jon had in front of him, but a Satanic grimoire. He despised LaVey and the 'Church of Satan'."[6]
this is what satanists think of larping edgelords like you lavey faggots
>>
>>19137460
>>>19137460
this post literally proves nothing you idiot
>>
>>19136883
Traditionally, anything not Catholic, beyond what they see as normal, or a risk to their faith was seen as Satanic.

By saying your a Satanist you are basically telling them you are everything they fear and don't understand. Additionally, by attempting to teach them that you are a good person and help them learn more about your faith will be rejected as they will fear becoming Satanic themselves.
>>
>>19137275
My brother is a real Christian. And I a true atheïst who loves LaVeyanism. We get along as brothers, but when it comes down to faith, I can't help myself crushing his arguments. I mean, he's my brother, it is my job to show him if he follows retarded claims. But, he is a great father to his kids although teaching them the bible is, in my opinion child abuse. We hang out, but I always find myself apologizing for not respecting his wisdom. He respects that because, brothers do. I wished he knew how brainwashed he is. He is one of these guys who thinks thinking and reading is hard, ironically read the bible over and over again and listens to preachers how to interpret the bible different. Those Christians are lost.
>>
>>19136883
You're purposefully picking the bad guy of an ancient religion who gets his kicks off of lying, deceiving, and causing misery to other people.
>>
>>19138030
Not to mention he fucking loathes mankind. What could go wrong?
>>
>>19137481
no it does, you're literally just too fucking stupid to grasp that "atheist, humanist and ego-worshiping" isn't just a series of adjectives, but is in fact a series of fucking pejoratives
>>
>>19136883
Because satanism is by definition a direct insult to Christianity
>>
>>19138275
This is actually true.
Satanist confirms.
And then again, Christianity is an insult to nature. It denies all it beauty and the struggle of evolution. It basically pisses on all of our ancestors.
>>
>>19138030
Satan and demons are old gods. They aren't any more "evil" than Christian God. I didn't pick Satan because I'm an edgy demonlord, I picked him because I believe he is the good guy. Just because your religion says that he's the bad guy doesn't mean it's true.
>>
>>19136883
Are you some kind of theistic Satanist or Lavayen?
>>
A fundamental aspect of Satanism is lack of compassion for the weak, literally the opposite of Christianity.
>>
>>19136921
Real christianity encourage men to beat to beat women to death with stones for showing off her body
>>
>>19139942
I'd say a mix of both. I believe Satan is a force that counterbalances God, one cannot exist without the other. Satan is an omnipotent force, demons are ancient gods and are sentient entities. You can summon demons but you can't summon Satan because he is everywhere all the time. Just like how you can summon angels but can't summon God because he is always with you.

That's how I see things.
>>
Darwin was an imbread fuck. Part of the ancient family.
>>
Because christians are brainwashed zombies like mudslimes
>>
>>19139948
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>19139961
Satanism is about rejection of and separation from God.

Considering that you can never be separated from God, it's straight up retarded. Fucking edgelord of the cosmos bitching about how the universe caused all these problems and we must rise against it. No, you created all these problems, because you are the universe. Basing your beliefs and identity off of a force of opposition will only lead to misery in the long term.
>>
>>19136948
>you're a mental midget
With the IQ of a fence post?
>>
>>19139968
It's a nice saying, but it's also straight up evil and not a good way to improve the world.
>>
>>19139954
My god you retard. Ever heard the line "whoever is without sin cast the first stone"? Where do you think thats from?
>>
i would like to hear op actually explain his beliefs to us. i had a friend named george that i went to welding school with. he was very nice and open. he practiced the levey ideology and for the most part it was very straight forward: live the way you want without taking shit from anyone or hurting anyone. what exactly is it that you do?.
>>
>>19139970
I never bitched about the universe causing problems. I don't see Satanists and Christians as an opposition, more of a contrast. I don't consider myself at war with Christians (or any other religion for that matter). Both religions will give you what you want in the end, it's just the methods that are different. (Satanists using magick, Christians praying, etc..)
>>
>>19139961
I guess I believe in something similar to that.

I guess I'm more of a pagan though.
>>
>>19136883
i'm a devout Christian and I've had many satanist friends. don't bother me. i can discuss esotericism with anyone. because i know what I truly believe, i'm not trying to convince myself.
>>
>>19139990
Satan isn't in opposition to Christianity, but to God itself.

Satan is the personification of rejection of God and divinity.
>>
>>19139998
Of course you can't decide to follow one without rejecting the other. God is the personification of rejection of Satan. But even after rejecting one of the two, you can't deny its existence. Christians still believe in Satan and Satanists still believe in God. That's why I call them a contrast.
>>
>>19140014
>God is the personification of rejection of Satan.
I don't get that feeling at all though.
>>
>>19140022
How so? God is a contrast of everything that Satan stands for.
>>
>>19137275
>if you meet a christian who's actually serious about being christian, and who also wants to be your friend, I can just about guarantee you they're secretly hoping to convert you at some point.

Yeah, their book kind of demands they convert everyone. Hell, it even says that the more you convert the better a person you are.

So in their eyes converting a Satanist has got to be worth at least 5,000 Jesus points.
>>
>>19136883
What do you believe is in store for you in the afterlife?
>>
>>19140052
Good question, I believe I will join Satan in "hell". Not the hell Christians talk about (to me this place doesn't exist). But the afterlife that I see is a place where I can interact with and learn from Satan and demons. A chill place for Satanists, you know.
>>
>>19140040
Don't remember any scriptures that tell you to convert non believers, unless you care to enlighten me. I just found ones that tell you to ignore them.

2 John 1:9-11

Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

2 Corinthians 6:14

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

1 Corinthians 15:33

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”
>>
>>19140073
Kinda vague but interesting, not saying I have read a better description for what is in store for me in heaven.
>>
>>19140100
It's been ages since I read the actual book. I grew up an Evangelical and I remember my pastor always going on and on about how it's the duty of the believers to go out and convert the heathens. I think it was a bunch of shit that Peter or Paul wrote.
>>
>>19139961
I seen that thiest satanists do not recognize laveyan satanists, is this true and is the satanist doctrine not so rigid with such matters?

Also do you attend a mass equivalent or do you practice your religion by yourself?
>>
>>19136921
I do not consider you a satanist if thats your version of satanism

Nothing you say at this point will convince me otherwise, your 'satanism' is just an edgelords creation made by someone who probably doesnt even believe in the story christianity meant to trigger Christians

Your religion is edgelord memetier
>>
>>19137274
But it makes you an animal.
>>
>>19136883
Why do good people become distrustfull of me when i tell them that i am an asshole?
>>
>>19140519
Yes, why, the worst thing that could happen that I was lying. If you are shallow and don't take the effort of knowing me personally, you are not worthy my attention at all. But you will find I am kind.
>>
>>19140540
>he worst thing that could happen that I was lying
You still have everything ahead of you.
>>
File: Black_mass_01.jpg (29KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
Black_mass_01.jpg
29KB, 200x263px
>>19136969
>>19140452
i am actually referencing real satanic rituals such as a black mass i suggest you read Le Satanisme et la magie
>>
>>19139961
what are you basing this off of demons are fallen angels just as Satan is a fallen angel. you are just talking out your ass.
>>
>>19139930
>Satan is a misunderstood good guy old god
You literally came here from Joy of Satan, didn't you?

>>19139954
You misspelled "Islam".

>>19139982
LaVeyan Satanism is just Ayn Rand with 11/10 edge. (provemewronghintyoucant)

>>19139961
>>19140022
>>19140029
The classic argument is that something purely good can and does exist, and this entity is called God. However, you can't have an equal and opposite avatar of evil, since its existence and extensive capacity to do stuff would be inherently positive. Satan is not pure evil, but is about as evil as a coherent, powerful entity can reasonably be. having a lot of positive traits that have gotten twisted around to defeat their own purpose. That's why Satan is a rebel creation of God rather than a self-created anti-God existing from the beginning.
>>
>>19136883

Who the hell is a satanist other than rich weirdos in the 90's and 15 year old marilyn manson fans in the 90's?
>>
>>19141930
where do you think you are?
>>
>>19136883
I'm an agnostic skeptic shaman, and I have no problems with any religious group, other than wiccans and larpagans
>>
>>19142029
Most /x/ set of opinions here, imo.
>>
>>19142034
Thanks, I guess
>>
>>19136883
they are not mistrustful they just cringe.
>>
>>19136883
>I'm a Satanist
Well... why do you consider yourself a Satanist? Do you worship the Devil to get a rise out of them, or do you not worship the Devil but call yourself Satanist anyway, still to get a rise out of them?

The problem is that Satanism is an antireligion for edgelords. If you didn't intend to fuck with them, you wouldn't have gone with something specifically created to fuck with them.
>>
>>19136921
Real Satanism is simply a philosophical set of ideals that are summed up in "Be free to do what you want, just don't hurt people". It's just taking the idea of Lucifer as the great rebel who went against God in order to gain his freedom and the freedom of his comrades.
Lucifer further went to spread his desire for freedom to the humans that God created by leading them to the tree of knowledge, convincing them to eat, and gifting them with the rationality and logic that God would have kept from them.
>>
File: Corb.jpg (21KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
Corb.jpg
21KB, 506x506px
>>19137123
All you know from scripture is that he's another being that the demiurge likes to blame for his own fucked up creation that he fucks up a shitload in his own book.
>>
File: blase-pascal1.jpg (278KB, 815x863px) Image search: [Google]
blase-pascal1.jpg
278KB, 815x863px
>>19142365
Jeeze I wonder why Christians would have a beef with someone proudly rebelling against their God
>>
>>19142504
Christians are just jealous fucks who can't get over the fact that they don't dare to 'sin' like others do. If they were not, they'd leave it up to God to promote Jesus, because, face it... Christians are by far the worst example for Christianity being the faith of a wise God. A Christian just is a terrible naive person. It can be a nice person, but a lot of atheïsts are nice too. Christians are the worst that ever happened to Christianity.
>>
Can someone explain the difference between LaVeyan Satanism and Ayn Rand objectivism?
The main difference seems to be the former's hidebound adherence to baroque rituals.
The ideology itself is indistinguishable.
Someone meme me an ancap ball with horns and a pitchfork pls
>>
>>19136883
who can trust a liar?
>>
Fighting over religion is basic as fuck
and talking about religious beliefs is
basic as fuck.

Probably a good thing those people
don't hang out with you then again
you're probably a basic edge lord.
>>
>>19136921
and children. blood & feces feed dark spirits. The host is tortured by these spirits and discarded like yesterdays trash
>>
>>19142872
Again LaVeyanism is about how to use magik or better yet, how magik is the basis of any religion. I doubt if Rand was about that. Haven't read Rand, but I doubt if she used her influence to spread Enochian among the population by selling it to pop artists like Anton did. He was too different.
>>
>>19139954
Probably mean bronze age Judaism
Christianity follows Christ
Jesus Christ taught us to love
>love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind strength
>love your neighbor as yourself
>>
>>19141904
>That's why Satan is a rebel creation of God rather than a self-created anti-God existing from the beginning.

Personally I believe in a mixture of both of these concerning the nature of The Adversary and Evil. I believe Satan to be more or less the embodiment of all the negative aspects of the positive virtues that God embodies, the manifestation of the evil that those virtues can become when they are taken too far. Infatuation becoming Obsession/Desire, Love becoming Lust, Compassion becoming Loathing, Empathy turning into Apathy, Enjoyment becoming Disappointment, Will becomes Sloth, Strength becoming weakness and so on and so forth. That is how I see the Great Adversary. Not as some red-skinned man with a handlebar mustache or a goatee, but an unfathomable horror that roots itself into the souls of all mortal life.
>>
>>19139930
I'm not a Christian and you are still an edgelord who literally picked the opposing force of the religion you heard of first and decided to sell your soul for sex, drugs and rock & roll
>>
>>19136883
Because le Satan is evil meme
>>
>>19138030
>purposefully picking the bad guy of an ancient religion who gets his kicks off of lying, deceiving, and causing misery to other people.

But don't Christians already do that?
>>
>>19140100
the emphasis on conversion comes from Matthew 28:18-20

>And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
>>
Because 99.999999999% (including you) are cringeworthy white bois who are "satanists" rebelling from their parents and their understanding of theology (yours) begins and ends at "lmao kike on a stick"
>>
>>19136883
Are you a Republican?
http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-christmas-speculation.html
>>
File: 1463406427155.jpg (28KB, 424x401px) Image search: [Google]
1463406427155.jpg
28KB, 424x401px
>actually goes around telling normies he's an edgelord "satanist"
>expects anything other than weird looks and avoidance
>>
>>19143211
Said by Jesus himself, thanks for showing me.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.