[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOooooooooooOOOOOO OOOOOOOOoooOOOoooooo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6163.jpg (508KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6163.jpg
508KB, 1750x2500px
ooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOoooooo
>>
File: 1497057828029.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497057828029.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
delet this
>>
aaaaah

am scare
>>
File: 1497150136650.jpg (78KB, 1024x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497150136650.jpg
78KB, 1024x802px
AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>19136273
oooooo you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqCwFuHqb0o
>>
>>19136273

>>>/b/735491696
>>
woah thwv
>>
File: 1474716744584.jpg (366KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474716744584.jpg
366KB, 1500x1500px
The problem with /x/ is it focuses too much on superstition.
If you really want to get para normal you have to get meta physical.
One such way is the concept of Higher Dimensions, it touched on me when i saw Interstellar the idea of our universe simply being a physical object in a highe dimensions the same way a picture or book is a 2D universe in our own. And what if there are sentient beings in these dimensions? What if they are able to manipulate the objects that are our realities with out really even knowing what they're doing to them, or the impact that have on us? What if they DO know? What if they have agendas that are barely comprehendable to us?
What if different objects can interact, or cross?
What if there are higher dimensions still?
This line of thinking leaves the atheistic scientific approach of "everything can be explained" into the "anything is possible" realm of thought.
And we all know our greatest fear is of the unknown. But this unknown is one that satiates the scientifically minded because it is logically plausible.

And it's fucking terrifying.
>>
>>19136386
k
>>
>>19136386
you sound like youve been hitting the deems a little too much man
>>
>>19136392
Think about it, we exist in a universe with 3 axis of direction, X/Y/Z planes, higher dimensions would simply have more. For example have you ever drew a cube on paper?
>>
>>19136397
i'll call an ambulance
>>
>>19136400
I'll give you a visualization.
0 dimensions is just a point in space, it occupies no direction, its simply a location.
1 dimension is when you connect two points together. The best representation of this 1 dimension is numbers, math, the Number like is a 1 dimensional universe in itself.

For 2 dimensions you use the same concept as before but this time its connecting two paralel lines together by their points.
What actually happens is there are an infinate number of lines between these points that connect them together running paralel, so its infinate points in one direction, and infinate points in another, Im sure you can see where this is going.

For 3 dimensions we do the same, and its an infinite number of these slices of two dimensions that stack on top of each other to give us 3 dimensions.

this last part is tricky because we live in a 3D universe we dont actually sense the 4th, but it exists. We live in a 4D universe, not a 3D because there is another direction we travel in, infinitely: Time. One 3D slice at a time.

So using this mind breaking knowledge its possible to conclude that our universe is an object that already exists and our experience of it is just us along for the ride.

And we dont know what's beyond our 4D universe.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
>>19136417
i was just fucking with you a bit there bud. the experience i had with dmt pushed me into what i thought was another dimension/ plane of existence where there were beings that i couldnt even look at and where constantly shifting and changing but they were aware and conscious. there were about 8 of them and they noticed me and rushed me and proceeded to disassemble my whole being down to the last atom and rebuild me. then i slowly spiraled back down to my body. so i believe what your saying is true, ive experienced it. we are just vessels here in human form for the experience then on to the next that we could never fathom in this state.
>no punctuation or grammer sorry ive been smoking weed this morning
>>
2spooky4me
>>
>>19136417
I like to think that time as we call it is just everything from atoms to stars decaying. Thats all it is it's not some crazy idea, just the casual breakdown of everything into it's most simplistic form.
>>
>>19136417
An atom itself is 3 demisional just because it has electrons to create a constant field around it your making up things to fit your world view.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.