[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I'm doing some work in hopes of helping young male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0041.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Hi guys, I'm doing some work in hopes of helping young male addicts change their life and live up to their full potential. I was wondering if you could help me find some useful books or any information really on sexual transmutation. I would imagine most of these guys to be single, so preferably pranayama related, since it allows us to transmute the energy by oursellf. At atleast thats how I understood Manly P Hall.

Thanks so much if you help. It will come to good use.
>>
Inb4 Use google.

I do, I come here because I expect many of you are alot more knowledgeable than me, I these people could really use this information.
>>
What are you hoping to do by acheiving the things you'd like to work on in this particular subject?
>>
>>19135959
Im hoping to show people whostruggle with drugs, the way out. Right now the rehabilitation industry is a mess. I dont know if its because there is evil present, or incompetence.

If you wanna see what i mean, check out the business of recovery. The people dont get real help, and their families get taken for a financial hell ride. Its disgusting. It doesnt help that alot of the treatments are simply wrong.

Why are they wrong, well they look at people as static, so they think success is the "patient" not using. But they dont understand that theor life still evolves around drugs, just the absent of doing them. I want to help these poor people understand that the solution is to evolve to their potential, then drugs will not have any power over them. They can live more happily, and their families doesn't get prayed uppon by a digsusting industry.

Also, i want a mercedes.
>>
>>19135959
And i think/ have a feeling that sexual transmutation might be part of te solution, hence i need to study it.
>>
>>19135959
I also hope to relocate alot the billions the US tax payer puts into this retarded system. Those resources could be used for a better cause.
>>
>>19135953
You are correct. This is pretty much the key that none of the western occult books show you. As Manly P. Hall states in the SToAA, all the Mysteries of the ancient western world were adapted from the practices in the East. That's where you should start. Learn to control your breathing rate and direct the flow of energy up the spine. Remember, where thought goes energy flows.
>>
>>19136012
>I want a Mercedes
The things you've said is a very good motivation to hold as you follow through with this plan of yours (whether it's in the process of still shaping itself or not). Drugs can be bad because of wear and tear over the years, but drugs are just another part of alchemy. Medicines, drugs, and substances are just also part of Chemistry. You should probably keep that in mind.

>>19136015
>sexual transmutation
>part of the solution
This belief will dictate a lot of things. But yes, sexual transmutation is one of many important aspects of truth.
>>
>>19136048
Got any good source books on pranayama? If you know any without to much BS or fluff i would be ethernaly thankful.
>>
>>19136063
Care to eleborate, or point me in a direction? Im not sure if this is sufficient information to me.
>>
you can practice on me
>>
>>19136079
Haha, thanks but i have to say no. It's not easy to have sex with a comment on an imageboard.
>>
>>19136067
Crowley goes over Pranayama and Asana in Liber 9. If you don't want traditional Hindu texts, that's probably one of the best alternatives. Also check out the Science of Breath by William Walter Atkinson.
>>
>>19135953
Have you tried combing hair?
>>
>>19136114
What and why?
>>
>>19135953

Addiction is pleasurable and pleasure is what I have decided reaching "my true potential is." Also, Manly P Hall is a cunt. SAGE

"Full potential" That compound word doesn't even make any fucking sense within the context you just used it. You probably just used it because your culture memed it into your feeble, weak, retarded mind.

Just think about it for a second, "potential" means an infinite number of possibilities while "full potential" assumes that there is a limit to those possibilities; which is something that you did not set. What the hell is the "true potential" of male addicts committing their energies to an act sexual transmutation? Since the question remains unanswered within the context that you used the phrase "full potential," it would make more sense to use the word "potential" alone.

I do not limit my goals to "full potential" and neither should anyone on this board.

I am addicted to so many things and I love it. I am in love with my addictions because they bring me pleasure. I am only interested in pleasure and death. Which is why my heaven is being instantaneously killed while I orgasm inside of a woman that won't get prego. I guess that would explain the getting lobotomized while in a three way dreams.

Just show me something that isn't so fucking boring that it makes me want to blow my God damn brains out.

I'll be less of an ass if you can reach your true potential by achieving this. Do you understand how to use "Full potential" properly now?
>>
>>19138543
Thank you, you seem like you enjoy life.

Let me know everything else of your semantic wisdom.
>>
>>19138543
Also, then you are not among the people i have set out to help, my solipsistic friend.
>>
>>19135953
So you're going to fuck drug addicts to cure them of their addiction?
>>
>>19138840
Yes, with a rake.
Every time you hit he blunt, the rake hits your rectum.

That is my plan.
>>
this is actually pretty interesting
>>
>>19138543

how is Manly P Hall a cunt?
>>
>>19136026
Like your Mercedes? You are just as fucked as the industry. Go ghost.
>>
>>19135953
>>19140681
Are you this bitch?
>>19140087
>>
>>19140690
If you are refering to op in both threads then no. Cant speak for the second one.
>>
>>19140681
Ofcourse, since I am honest about my intentions and desire I am a scum.

Tell me more about your pure enlightend and never in self interest desires.
>>
File: Greed.png (16KB, 116x138px) Image search: [Google]
Greed.png
16KB, 116x138px
To sum that up... OP wants to bang edgy Methchicks and get paid for it?
>>
>>19141280
No, it's not about me.
Its about what they can do to improve their life.
>>
>>19135953
I do not think one should practice pranayama without working the other 7 limbs of Yoga as well.
>>
>>19141423
Could you elaborate why?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.