[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ listen to LORE? To those who don't know, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Lore_Podcast_logo.jpg (84KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Lore_Podcast_logo.jpg
84KB, 2000x2000px
Does /x/ listen to LORE? To those who don't know, it's a podcast covering various paranormal occurrences and unexplained mysteries throughout history.

I myself have been rather obsessed with it lately. Aaron Mahnke does a really great job in my opinion.
>>
>>19135913
The most important questions are is it funny and are there interesting guests?
>>
File: aaron-mahnke-lore_550_01.jpg (28KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
aaron-mahnke-lore_550_01.jpg
28KB, 550x356px
>>19135921
Aside from the glaring irony in many of the stories, no real intended humor.

Aaron Mahnke does the entirety of the show by himself, aside from hiring fact checkers.

With this being said, the tone of the podcast is certainly not that of a comedy, instead it aims at unnerving it's listeners. Each episode is generally about thirty minutes long so it is perfect for my daily commutes/morning routine.

Perhaps it's not for everybody, but I figured I'd see if there are any other listeners here.
>>
I started watching recently. Really good topics, but his pauses kind of irk me. I have to listen at an increased speed just to make it feel normal.

Other than that, I've been really enjoying it.
>>
>>19136086
>watching
I don't know why I said that. Familiarity with visual media I guess. Listening.
>>
File: 1477158292750.jpg (933KB, 1375x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1477158292750.jpg
933KB, 1375x2047px
>>19135913
I was looking for something new to listen to. Thanks
>>
>>19135913

Shameless self promoting. If your podcast was any good you wouldn't have to resort to these desperate and lowbrow tactics.
>>
>>19136108
Bruh it's like one of the biggest podcasts around. It's even getting a TV show... My god you are foolish.
>>
>>19136123
Shilly as fuck just watched supply and demand what was the folklore he was getting into he never explained that and the pauses and music breaks were just pretentious
>>
>>19135913

welcome to nightvale is also pretty good
>>
>>19136508
To each their own.

People are in-fact, different! Who knew!
>>
What are some highlight episodes to listen to? I'm starting with the first, but I'd be interested in getting some recommendations.
>>
>>19137097
Given my fascination with the ocean and its mysteries, I particularly enjoyed 'A Deep Fear'.

Other favorites are 'The Mountain', 'Dark Conclusions', and 'The King'.
>>
>>19137951
Groovy, thanks!
>>
>>19135913

I like Lore, but I really love the Unexplained podcast. The dude has a nice English accent, really awesome music, and his stories are similar to Lore.
>>
>>19135913
I started bing listening a month or so ago, now it's one of my top podcasts. Some episodes are weirder/creepier than others, but all are generally interesting in some way. I also enjoy Mahnke's style and tellings

Creepiest episode is that living doll that is now in a museum cause it tried to kill people (spoiler). Had to keep the lights on for a bit after that.

>>19136681
This is my current binge.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.