[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like all my life, a demon has been attached/following/harassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1496483855201.jpg (130KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1496483855201.jpg
130KB, 1080x1350px
I feel like all my life, a demon has been attached/following/harassing me. I'm wondering if it's Sitri. Can anyone help me?
>>
>>19135835
Artistic rendering of an easy woman.
>>
>>19135835
ask him.
goetia thread is in the catalog
>>
Why is it that whenever some anon thinks a demon is meddling in their life, it's always some high ranking general of Lucifer himself?

Why is it never some mailman demon? What is so damn important a out you that a prince would bother wasting his time following you around or whatever it is you think he's doing?
>>
Get a cross necklace, will keep you safe for sure.
>>
Same thing has happening to me man all my life. Get like a cross or something.
>>
>>19136965
>>19136963
Like a rosary?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Yessir like this
>>
>>19136951
>Sitri has a strong control over relationships, but in a strange way. It is said that he can make both men and women fall in love, but I believe it would be more accurate to say that he can make any man or woman lust after one another. One of his trademark powers is that he can influence people to bare themselves naked and uses this power primarily on women. He can also make people (again, usually women) bare their secrets.

This has basically been the theme of my life since childhood.
>>
Man ive seen shit like this all my life kinda like a shadow following you everywhere, like behind you in a mirror and such uh
>>
I believe its the ghost of my great grandpa man its so creepy i still need to get a cross necklace
>>
>>19135835
Do you hear their voice?
>>
File: Stauros.png (14KB, 674x183px) Image search: [Google]
Stauros.png
14KB, 674x183px
>>19136965
>>19136983
Yahshua didn't die on a cross.

Christianity is a satanic religion.
>>
muh church
>>
Why do you think it is satanic?
>>
Yeah, because everything bad that happened to you was because a demon was following you. Not because the consecuences of your actions or random chance, like the bad stuff that happens to literally everyone else.
>>
>>19136986
>This has basically been the theme of my life since childhood.
you and everybody else bud. welcome to hormones.

anyway it doesn't really matter which demon it is. if you want to be rid of it, you have to decide on all levels of your consciousness to be rid of it. if some part of you still wants it around, it's gonna stay. so get to work ferreting out any and all possible motivations you might have for keeping a spirit or demon around. loneliness? a scapegoat for your weaknesses? time to start being brutally honest with yourself, OP, because I'm pretty sure you're not doing that right now.
>>
>>19135835
Did it tell you to get a job?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.