[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey quick question, a lot of my friends are being preyed on by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hey quick question, a lot of my friends are being preyed on by a local cult church. How do I go about this? Pic related
>>
>>19134671
How do I go about busting them out I mean
>>
>>19134678
How old are you op? My answer will vary based on your age.
>>
>>19134696
I'm 18, and so are the people I'm concerned about
>>
File: jimjones.jpg (232KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jimjones.jpg
232KB, 1200x1200px
>>19134671
>How do I go about this?
1) Find an existing flock
2) Become a clergy member, identify key leaders, and defrock
3) Lead your flock
4) Fleece your flock
5) Flee the country (from a dock?)
6) Establish South American crypto-church of Moloch
7) Slap any meddling Congresspersons with your cock
8) Force the sheep to drink the kool-aid, make sure every last one of those mother fuckers is dead
9) Fake your own death, collect CIA paycheck, completely give up on posting in rhyme
>>
>>19134711
Then there isn't much you can do. They are free to follow whatever religion they want. If they aren't being held against their will, there isn't much you can do besides try to show how the beliefs are wrong and talk to them. If they are being held against their will, then that is a matter for the police.

Other than that there isn't much you can do. Because if they follow it willingly even if you "broke them out" they'd be free to go back and you would just look like the bad guy for kidnapping someone.
>>
>>19134671
point out what is wrong with it
prove their blunders
be wary of homicide
???
profit

keep us posted, but odds are your friends are dumb as shit. you can also make fun of them subtly about it every now and then. working your way into the subconscious while pointing out how bad things are since that happened.

use psychology against their psychology
(brainwash your brainwashed friends back)
>>
>>19134768
So me and all the other folks that knew my friend prior to the cult know it's bad for him, we have something that would get him kicked out. Probably bad in the short run but good in the long run... idk they are having him move into some overpopulated "ministry house" with excessive rent (that was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back for us and we decided we should do something.)
>>
>>19134774
go for it dawg.
you are saving your friend from watered down jehovas witness panhandlers.
Most of these cults end in sexual abuse of some sort too.
save im the heartbreak
>>
>>19134711
LSD, drug all your friends with a LOT of LSD! They'll trip the programming out. Shrooma can work too.
>>
>>19134671
>xenos
PURGE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.