[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Suicide is actually the ultimate goal? What if the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: illuminati.gif (82KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.gif
82KB, 768x576px
What if Suicide is actually the ultimate goal? What if the only way to reach a positive afterlife is suicide?
Gautama Buddha sat under a tree for 49 days and attained enlightenment
Jesus knowingly got hung on a cross to come back

That's what happened to "Lost" Civilizations.They end up committing mass suicide.
>>
The truly worthy do not taste death.
>>
>>19134612
But look at the Rockefeller guy that just died. Arent some of them still croaking off?
>>
File: philippmainlander.jpg (65KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
philippmainlander.jpg
65KB, 360x450px
>>19134608
>>19134608
No suicide is dumb. Antinatalism on the other hand is the final redpill. Consciousness is a malignancy we shouldn't wish on anyone.
>>
>>19134612
Direct me to what makes you assume that nobody dies. Do you believe in that cloning shit?
>>
File: 1496151824247.gif (1011KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496151824247.gif
1011KB, 500x590px
>>19134608
You're depressed and trying to find a worthy enough excuse to take your life... don't be an idiot and cherish the life you have. It's a wonderful ride.
>>
>>19134646
>Antinatalism
But the stupid keep breeding. So life will be total shit before the planet dies because all the stupid people will be running the show.
>>
>>19134608
>gee anon, this game is so tuf
> I'll just quit WITHOUT SAVING
>I bet THAT is how you make it to the next level
I know what site your on op we all do, but holy fuck
>>
>>19134665
Thank you cute little anime girl. You are right. I just feel like shit right now.
>>
File: 1492115141379.jpg (40KB, 444x470px) Image search: [Google]
1492115141379.jpg
40KB, 444x470px
>>19134682
No problem, anon? What's got ya down? Life can suck sometimes but life is also so beautiful at the same time. What do you like to do? You should do that instead of feeling sad.
>>
>>19134633
He wasn't worthy. He is a man of the world and dies with it.
>>
>>19134698
To be honest. I am like baseline depressed almost all the time, but I just feel like a failure. I recently was talking to a girl and realized that she pretty much just invites me over because she doesn't like getting high alone.

I draw, but I haven't been drawing because I just got to the point where I was becoming hyper critical of my own art.
My work is extremely depressing too.
>>
>>19134665
Hakase Shinonome did surely help with depression
>>
If you cannot handle revulsion without longing for death, seek instead detachment.
>>
>>19134612
glory =/= immortal life.

>>19134726
absolutely.
>>
>>19134608
How does someone who sits under a tree for 47 years gets any credit for it and not be called a retard?
Did he not piss for 47 years? Or pooped? Or ejaculated?
Sitting that long in just one spot is basically suicide. And sounds like a think only a flattard is capable of doing for, well, reasons.
>>
>>19134763
I said 49 days. Also what the hell is a flattard?
>>
File: 1496357608449.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496357608449.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>19134729
I have noticed a lot of people on 4chan put way too much value on girls.if you're being used then either don't go back or, if you genuinely like her, tell her how you feel. And drugs will probably just exacerbate your problems.

Also, step away from your art and work on why you feel the way you do. Being supercritical of your art, to such an extreme, probably says more about your state of mind than anything else.
>>
>>19134763
>>19134765
>flattard
nvm I googled it. That was kind of the point I was making. The idea was that maybe he died under the tree.

>>19134771
Yeah drugs definitely dont seem to help much. I probably will just talk to her about it. I am a little anxious because I am planning on talking to another female friend of mine tomorrow about a similar thing.
>>
>>19134771

As a completely different art-neurotic from the one you're replying to, I think the problem is more complex than just taking it easy. I've got some kind of crosswire between criticism and basic competence. It's like, if I can't hold this belief in mind that I AM REACHING TOWARDS PERFECTION AND EVERYTHING MUST BE RIGHT I can't even draw steady enough to draw geometric figures. So if I step back my critical sense, I can't do anything but noodle doodle all day long, and I can't quite step back my critical sense far enough to be happy with that.
>>
>>19134653
i think he means that your body might die but your "mind" is like nothing happened
>>
>>19134679
This is the best metaphor I've ever heard
>>
>>19134785
If you want them, just go for it. If they were going to reject you anyway, at least you come off alpha

>BETA:
>want to go out with me tomorrow???pls??
>ALPHA:
>come out with me tomorrow.

>BETA:
>can I kiss You?
>ALPHA:
>lean in for a kiss, go for it if she doesn't flinch/back up

Now, since this is assburgerschan I have to leave the disclaimer: do not rape girls. Do not go beyond a hug unless there is obvious reciprocating, not beyond a kiss without her making obvious signs of enjoying it.

Also, do not demand. Just act like you assume she'd want to do anything with you, and if "no" be cool, be nice, an alpha man has a stable of backup ladies, so your jimmies need to be folded away neatly (spaghetti too pls)
>>
>>19134679
Undertale did that a few years ago and it was actually rather tasteful.
>>
>>19134633
Billionaires aren't enlightened
>>
File: 805803804.jpg (55KB, 418x576px) Image search: [Google]
805803804.jpg
55KB, 418x576px
>>19134608
I'd report this thread for being dangerous and stupid, but I doubt it'd get deleted. Sadly.

Posting poisonous trash like this is beneath contempt OP, because any normal person knows full well that you could be planting a seed in the mind of someone vulnerable and desperate.

>If anyone with depression or suicidal thoughts is reading this thread: OP is either a massive idiot or a mean spirited troll, and the fool should think twice before posting junk like this ever again.
>>
>>19135664

are u a master pua?!
>>
that's kinda fucked me up dude, like seriously fucked me up
>>
>>19137474
As someone who *is* vulnerable, desperate, and suicidal, I'd rather hear "Maybe suicides go to a good afterlife" than "Suicides have to be reincarnated and suffer all the same problems until they don't kill themselves", "Suicides get punished in the afterlife", or "I don't personally think your problems are bad enough to justify wanting to die, so fuck you, you're wrong to feel the way you do."
>>
>>19134608
My only question.

Can jesus fly?
>>
>>19138118
Depressed people want to hear things that justify their depression. It's not about what you want to hear, it's about what you need to hear.
>>
>>19134608
"WELL, LOOK WHO DECIDED TO COME OUT OF HIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!"
>>
>>19138812
Yeah, because telling people that they'll be punished for wanting to end their suffering, or just outright dismissing their suffering, is *so* effective at treating depression.
>>
>>19138836
I wasn't that other anon and I also don't agree with that method. I was saying that you shouldn't tell people that they will be rewarded for their depression with a good afterlife or anything else for that matter. But no you should not try to influence people with fear.
>>
>>19138812
You wouldn't know the first thing about that, so keep your stupid fucking mouth shut. "Tough love" messages like "you go to hell," or "your problems aren't that bad" or "hurr durr buttercup durr man up omaha_beach.jpg durr" just reinforce the depression, and they're more motivated by a need for the other person to vent their own frustration rather than a genuine desire to be helpful.

tl;dr: you don't know what you're talking about so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>19138861
See>>19138855
>>
>>19138726
Better question: why does He choose not to?
>>
>>19138861
Also I have experienced depression before, for nearly 10 years of my life. And a few years ago I was diagnosed as bi-polar. I now live a happy life. So while I may not know what will work for other people, I know what worked for me.
>>
>>19134608
not how it works, you cheat your assigned death, you get punished. Don't know how, but you will get punished
>>
>>19138861
>"Tough love" messages like "you go to hell," or "your problems aren't that bad" or "hurr durr buttercup durr man up omaha_beach.jpg durr" just reinforce the depression, and they're more motivated by a need for the other person to vent their own frustration rather than a genuine desire to be helpful.
Actually, I think they're usually motivated by a desire to kick someone when they're down or to feel superior to them, especially in the case of "Your problems aren't that bad" and "Man up."
>>
>>19138861
>>19138836
>>19138118
>>19139747
As OP I didn't intend for my thread to offend. I was far over the edge into depression and said some dark shit. But this being an open forum, I don't feel censoring it actually fixes the idea. I mean there are terrorists that HONESTLY believe this idea. That Martyrdom is their ticket to heaven. So maybe if we discuss it in a manner that is civil we can discuss the absurdity of it. No I don't want anyone to kill themselves.
>>
>>19134751
Not OP, but it doesn't work. It's impossible to become truly detached from the world and to constantly pull away with no further distance gained is a fresh Hell I don't want to visit again.

Personally I just wallow and take acid every now and then. Seems to at least do well for my writing.
>>
>>19138861
This right here. The majority of responses I've gotten when I speak of my depression are accusatory in nature, as if I purposefully fucked up the chemistry in my brain.
>>
>>19137474
Agreed. Glad to see other anons looking out for this kind of bullshit. Good on you, m8
>>
if you knew beforehand what was gonna happen and what is right and wrong then that would make the choices you make in life irrelevant

then you'd just choose what you calculate is right, not what you really WANT
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 850x1063px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 850x1063px
>>19134608
To be honest, there will be no afterlife if you don't die. Let's say you want to reincarnate, it won't happen till your current life has ended, you could then say that suicide is fast forwarding to the afterlife that people seek.

I wouldn't recommend people to kill themselves or others tho, you are alive now so try to enjoy and learn as much as you can in this lifetime.

If you're feeling down, just take a temporary break for a while. Go and bask in the silence, enjoy your meals, go out into nature, listen to music, anything that would help you "keep up".

Also don't strain your mind too much, go exercise and eat healthy; please take care of yourself, okay?, I'd be glad if at least one of u--

cheer up!, bye.
>>
>>19140217
What if 'feeling down' has been continuing for the past decade?
When therapy, medication, even communing with spirits has resulted in nothing that can help ease the fucked up chemistry in my brain, what should I do?
There is no rest for me and no respite from the torment.
No option other than to go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>19134608
>that pic
lol you think the elite would allow women to make any decisions regarding the earth. (inb4 reptilian in disguise)
>>
>>19134646
Agreed. the only way to free us from the Deimurges material prison is to allow ourselves to die off.
>>
>>19134679
>>19135659
This isn't a game anyone can play nor reach the next level in. What's the point if your wasting your time.
>>
>>19140250
What do you feel most of the time?, is there ever something that relieved or lessened the "chaos" ?

What's been stopping you from making everything stop?
>>
>>19135664
Whats wrong for asking for a kiss? I do this all the time to make sure i can't be accused of rape or doing something awkward. That or the slut sexually assualt me.
>>
>>19140305
I feel my mind constantly revolting against me. Most decisions I come to are immediately questioned, challenged, and derided. It is as if I am a completely fractured being made up of multiples that all despise each other and would murder one another if only the task wouldn't mean their own demise.

I began taking acid every four days recently and that seems to have abated things a bit; but this is not tenable as the longer I do it the quicker I burn out my brain.

The only way to make it stop would be to indulge in methodically slaughtering the undesirable portions of myself, but that would certainly have consequences that would likely be worse than what I'm currently dealing with.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (73KB, 450x536px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
73KB, 450x536px
>>19139767
Martyrdom isn't suicide though. It's more like sacrificing yourself for others. Noot killing yourself for yourself. Selfish and selfless are two very different things.
>>19138726
>>19138911
Jesus did fly off. Just like Neo at the end of the Matrix
>>
>>19140325
Have you tried controlling these "individuals", maybe reshape their personalities to better work with each other?

This may not work for you, but in my situation, thought my teens I've been hounded by my "individuals" and what I did was prove them wrong. I acted like a leader to my own mind, questioning them, and lecturing them on their opinions, I've proved to them that we must work as one, that they're opinions are not always right, that they have given me both good and bad opinions.

It's was a battle back then, they kept rebelling with images and derision, but eventually I proved that I'm in the right, most of the time. Every once in a while I'll make the wrong decisions and they'll save me from it, keeping me calm and lecturing me (sometimes with the same points I used to give them). They grew with me through the years, in the end the "individuals" I share my mind with became decent personalities with contradicting opinions.
>>
>>19140377
To be honest, my "individuals" have actually saved me from killing myself during my worsening bouts with depression.
>>
>>19140217
>If you're feeling down, just take a temporary break for a while. Go and bask in the silence, enjoy your meals, go out into nature, listen to music, anything that would help you "keep up".
Well, that's the problem - when you're as far gone as I am, none of those things work. People either become literally incapable of enjoying things or (in my case) start to think they don't *deserve* to enjoy things, they don't *deserve* to feel better.
>>
>>19134608
Buddha was trying to achieve enlightenment, using the Middle Path. (Since both decadence as a prince and fasting didn't work, mind you). You know, in order to find and end the roots of suffering, greed, delusion. Thus, the life and death cycle (samsara) could be broken and reincarnation would no longer occur.
He didn't meditate for your sperg ass to screech
>DAAEEE BUDDHA ATTEMPTED SUICIDE LMFAO
>>
>>19140504
In my case I rode the depression, I listened to a sad but not too depressing music repeatedly. While thinking about the last bouts of depression I've been through and how I survived them, suicidal depression was very new to me then but due to my bouts with bipolar syndrome I was able to "ride" it.

Instead of being in the bottom line and suicidal I was able to lift it a bit, enough to not give me those "impulses".

It's funny really, that the lavender town theme helped me through suicide. The theme was symbolic to me initially so it's not really just a random sad tune.
>>
>>19140538
It bought me enough time to think things through, from then on I stopped living for myself, gave up on my personal goals and instead started to keep myself alive and useful for the people around me.

My anxiety issue begun to lessen and even though my physical ailments and depression remained, it didn't bother me as much anymore, "I'm just waiting for my time, I'd die eventually but for now I'll play along for the people close to me", I just stopped caring about myself, the world's situation still depresses me, and I still get bouts with anxiety and depression, but I'm less susceptible to them now.

I really wouldn't wish suicidal depression on anyone.
>>
>>19134608
Authentic, fearless living is the ultimate form of suicide desu. Once you're there you can see beyond the curtain and realize you'll never die. It isn't blowing you head off with a shotgun. They're actually polar opposites.
>>
>>19140608
Sounds like ego death and Ego death is definitely powerful. But it makes you useless to the herd, because you stop identifying with the herd. I have had several ego deaths from psychoactive drugs. It alienated me from other people in an extreme way.
>>
>>19135664
T. Ugly fatass

You don't have to "lean in" for shit or try to act alpha when girls are literally eye fucking you and approaching you non-stop.

If you want girls to notice yo uhh actually become something worthwhile because I have yet to see a nor am attractive person posting in these boards just skinny fat or short autists
>>
>>19135664
You can't fake being a real man
>>
>>19140377
I became aware of these bastards a decade ago and ever since I've been working to stitch everything back together in some semblance of a functioning human. The most that I can do is bend their arms until they acquiesce for the time being, but they almost immediately go right back to their bullshit after the task is finished.

The furthest I've been able to get it to get them all to sit down together, but then it's just chaos as they all try to yell over each other while I'm stuck trying to mediate everything. It's fucking exhausting.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.