[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x./, my how the time does go. I have a game. Who wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: willy-wonka-gene-wilder.jpg (10KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
willy-wonka-gene-wilder.jpg
10KB, 360x202px
Hello /x./, my how the time does go.
I have a game. Who wants to play?

I will be posting the materials and the method in which they are used to create a mild trance. The benefits of this are many. The dangers are relative. I am Jack, and I will tell you things about yourself you may find unnerving. But I assure you, I am no magician. What I know of you depends on your answers to the questions. I lie, the mirror will lie, and possibly you will lie. But it’s got a funny way of reaching the truth.

But come in, and you can decide for yourself whether it is worth it.
>>
It's against the rules posting if you are underage
>>
You should gather:

a dark quiet room with no locked doors

a candle, or some other flickering flame that can be kept lit for a long time

a reflective surface large enough to hold your face, like a disposable glass mirror or still body of water

a knife, hammer, or rock

at least an hour of time

It is also recommended, But not necessary that you subject yourself to

sleep deprivation

alcohol or other drugs that don’t break your concentration

lyric-less music or heavy repetitive beats like isochronic tones, monaurals, or binaurals
wearing shoes

The process is as follows:
>>
>>19134121
Glad to see we have some new blood in the old zombie. When did you get here young one? Find me in the archives 6 years ago if you care.
>>19134125

Place the mirror so it shows your face; eye level is ideal. Then, place the flame so it illuminates the entirety of your face. Keep the knife within reach. If you are doing this with a friend, don’t look them in the face until the candle is out.

You must look at the mirror at all times other than to talk to me. Never allow your eyes to wander to the darkness of the room. The method must induce a mild trance or of course the game won’t be playable.

The mechanism behind the trick is looking at your face in the mirror and asking questions, My questions.. It doesn’t matter whether out loud or privately. Maintain eye contact with your reflection until you get an answer. It may take a few minutes; you must not force this, because then it’s just talking to yourself. The answer to your questions should feel as though they came quite naturally, as thoughts do when pondering something familiar.

The first question is always the same: “When did you feel the least amount of control in your life?”
>>
>>19134133
If you don’t receive a answer, come back and tell me. There are a number of questions that work better, no two people are alike. When you do get a answer, come and tell us.

You will start to see distortions in the mirror. If you have some inner quarrel, your reflection will grow grotesque. You may hear the mirror audibly; you may even have it run into your own little conversation. If so, don’t leave it unresolved.

You may now start to try and mold your mirror’s face into one you really want to have. By a few questions i will know your soul and what is troubling it. The path forward will become clear and the face should leave you.

To end the trick, you must make a decision towards your goal or desire, whatever it may be. Upon reaching this decision, extinguish the flame. In the completely dark room, turn around and walk away. Try not to look at yourself in the dark for a time; until you resolve your issue, the image in the mirror will bear all your remaining issues. It is uncomfortable.

I am again, no magician. Ask any questions and i’ll happily explain. Good luck.
>>
File: yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg (19KB, 368x350px) Image search: [Google]
yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg
19KB, 368x350px
>>19134133
>>19134125
>>19134107

>OP is giving us instructions about scrying

Wow, never did/heard about that one before

How intriguing
>>
>>19134145
hmm yes, The game was newer back then. We didn't have such a robust team of Jungian diviners and a vast majority of threads were tulpa roleplayers for months at a time, but guided scrying still has it's merits and everyone likes a bit of spice with there Saturdays....after all, If your here, what else do you have going for you?

Offer stands lady's and gents...
>>
>>19134107
My face does not distort, however i know for a fact i have inner conflict. Explain pls
>>
>>19134182
Good eyes or, Bright candle.

Move the candle further away. Then ask questions.
>>
File: JackJackJack.jpg (21KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
JackJackJack.jpg
21KB, 512x512px
>>
>>19134179
>hmm yes

spot the fedora
>>
>>19134188
Face is beginning to melt but some physiological reaction pulls me away. I blink involutantarily and it all stops. Ive tried this before. I know what is wrong. I cannot accept the things ive done in my past. I feel unworthy of life. Any tips on getting past this? Or am i just not ready?
>>
>>19134247
Lady's and gents was good too but sure.
>>19134239
How long have you had that saved? Where did it come from?
>>
>>19134251
Sometime's the path that seems obvious just isn't for you. Being smart enough to recognize the problem doesn't keep you from it that's for sure.

Everyone has something that drives them. It's okay to be angry at the past. In fact, getting mad at your failures is what lets so many people live there shitty lives in the first place.

Ask the mirror this; " If i was mad at failing would i be any worse off?"
>>
File: will be monitoring this thread.png (32KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
will be monitoring this thread.png
32KB, 600x700px
>>19134260
I've got pretty extensive /x/ files but honestly that was a quick googly image grab when I saw a Jack thread tonight for the first time in awhile
>>
>>19134138
So we ask just one question and that's it?
>>
>>19134286
I am so glad you told the truth just then, i was gonna feel BAD about abandoning the place for so long.
My thanks to you fellow lurker.

Also, checked out the divination threads since i got back. Shit's tight, glad we lost the tulpamancers. Well done /x/
>>
>>19134290
Ask one, get a answer. Bring it to me and i'll give you another one.

A set list might be nice, but people are different and at that point using tarot cards would work just as well considering most of this is Jung anyway.

Shoulda been more clear.
>>
>>19134303
Ok so I asked: When did you feel least in control?
It took a minute of searching but my mother came up. She liked to move me around a lot and I felt as if there was nothing I could do to keep friends or establish any relationship. I haven't lived with her in over 12 years but that's I guess when. But I didn't feel it as an issue. I felt it as a learning experience because I am extremely resourceful now. I always feel some level of control regardless of the situation. Or at least I'll be able to find a way out of any mess. Was this what I supposed to conclude?
>>
Hey Jack. Still doing this, eh? Hope you're doing well. I participated a few years ago, kinda surprised to see you're still at it.

Good luck once again.
>>
>>19134355
It's often the easiest question for the kind of people who play this game can answer.

Ask it this quesiton next please; " Did you loose much when you left"?
>>
>>19134360
Oh i show up once in a blue moon. Odd hairs and old habits. Glad to have played with you. What do you think of the /x/ of today?

Personally i like it, but it is quieter...
>>
>>19134355
Oh and to answer your question with a bit more depth. Yes. You've gathered the opinion of the issue and how you dealt with it in the past, now i'm trying to find out the influence it might have had on similar disappointments in life.
>>
>>19134133
How are you supposed to put a body of water at eye level
>>
File: seewhateyemean.jpg (95KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
seewhateyemean.jpg
95KB, 600x400px
>>19134419
TAKE OUT THE EYE.

See, then it reads, Face level is ideal.
Silly /x/.
>>
>>19134383
Although we were rocky, I felt as though we had a strong connection regardless. I felt when I finally left her, I left a part of me, and left having a mom. I felt as if my childhood was over from then on and I officially grew up... to an extent, to which I can never return back to that innocence.
>>
God, this board has turned into a faggy pile of shit.

OP, if you've ever touched a woman sexually I will eat a bucket of nickels. I can smell your fedora from here.
>>
>>19134452
I understand, and i'm glad you do as well. I am starting to wonder what the next answer will bring us though.

Next question will be; "Where are we going"?
>>
>>19134462
Forgot myself.

I'm rusty but piecing the story together. I know that you have a understanding of self. Which means the only questions you have are the ones you haven't asked yourself yet. I'm trying to figure out which ones you might not have had the time to examine. SO with that in mind, i'm taking a look into uncertainty. It's ok if you don't get a answer on this one by the way.
>>19134453
Are you new? Turned? Also, your mother is a bucket of nickels.
>>
>>19134462
Forward, down the path I chose to take. But it's new and I know my life will never be the same after
>>
>>19134518
I can see quite allot of thought has gone into the choice. It's hard to know that your on a path. Allot of things can get in your way. Disappointment never really leaves like it should.

There's our question; "if life refuses to give you what you want, what will we see?"
>>
>>19134539
Failure. I would revert back to my "old ways" and become more selfish. I'll risk more. I have a huge fear of being mediocre. I want comfort in life, so I'll look in to whatever I can to get there.
>>
>>19134567
There's probably the only thing that worries you. But it's a common fear and you get that. Then the other side of it, where you get what you want and you still end up sad.

The terrifying thing is how easy it is be miserable. You know what you want to do to make you happy in the end. That's the question we should ask;

"Will it be enough"?
>>
>>19134577
I have to go for the night but thank you for guiding me bro. I'll try again tomorrow night and ask this question. Take care Jack.
>>
>>19134601
Gnight mate, Getting lateaswell.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.