[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 38

File: 3847.png (38KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
3847.png
38KB, 256x256px
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Doesn't have to be paranormal.

Will post mine in separate post.
>>
I got jury duty next week

but seriously the scariest thing is sleep paralysis since in the moment I never acknowledge it and get very freaked out
>>
>>19133742
Saw a dead body one night when I was a pizza delivery driver almost a year back. And possibly a ghost but I was basically half asleep and on stimulants to keep me awake so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>19133775
more details please
>>
>>19133789
A delivery came in for a really old Catholic church/funeral home (didn't know it til I actually got there just saw the address on the slip) at around midnight in the Mexican part of town, went through the wrong entrance and saw some shit I wasn't supposed to see. I'll green text the story if you want
>>
>>19133742
An entity slammed open the front door when my friend and I were messing with an ouija board.

And I had sleep paralysis but the hallucinations were all auditory. Various voices rambling about the end times.
>>
>>19133742
OP here, sorry for the delay. I had to take care of something.

Anyway, I survived an almost-plane crash.

>flying from hometown to city about four states away
>small plane 'cause not many people take this route
>take this route a few times a year, usually basically empty, almost always have a seat to myself
>this time though it's a full flight cause it's near christmas
>everyone's grumpy and just wants to get where they're going
>im sitting by the window and since i dont have to move i put in my headphones and kinda tune out
>my seatmate is some older woman, maybe late 40s
>basically nap until we take off, dont say anything to her
>as the plane is lifting off, i see something shoot by the window super fast
>happens so quick i cant even tell if it really happened
>from this point it was like time slowed down
>feel kind of like fry in that one episode where he drinks a shitload of coffee
>i turn to ask the lady next to me if she saw that
>she's looking out the window and her face is super pale
>turn back to the window
>the wing is smeared with blood
>ohshit
>we must have hit something
>as im thinking this, i see a shape slam into the engine
>there's a huge fireball that shoots out the back of the engine
>sounds like a fucking bomb going off
>people are screaming
>plane jerks and for a second i think we're just gonna fall out of the sky
>the flight attendants are telling everyone to sit down and get in the brace position
>plane is rattling and the other engine sounds like it's working way too hard
>have this really surreal moment where the plane tilts and I can see the ground and not the sky through the window
>realize this is how im going to die
>this intense wave of calm floods over me
>dont feel scared anymore, just feel sad that my parents are going to have to deal with my funeral
>try to think of some way to leave them a message (didnt have a phone at the time)
1/2
>>
>>19133864
sounds interesting and would love a green text
>>
>>19133875
>as the plane is lurching around i grab the skymall catalog and write 'i love you (mom and dad's names)
>people are screaming and crying
>some guy in the back is basically yelling at the top of his lungs 'IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, BRING THIS PLANE DOWN'
>it would have been really funny in any other circumstance but it was just... horrible
>i wanted to beg him to shut up
>lady next to me suddenly grabs my hand really tight
>we look at each other and i can see she's really really scared
>she's crying but she's not hysterical
>i can't really explain what happened but it must have been some kind of basic instinct or something
>she reaches out and we hug each other really tight
>the captain comes on and says we're about to land hard and to brace
>i tell the lady i love her but i call her my mom's name and it makes me feel a little less guilty about dying
>the lady calls me some other name, maybe her kid's
>the flight attendants are all shouting BRACE BRACE BRACE
>the screaming guy is shouting JESUS JESUS JESUS
>i start laughing because i cant help it, any trace of fear is gone
>the plane lands on the ground and it sounds like the whole thing is about to rattle apart
>hardest landing EVER
>but no one was hurt, and we eventually taxied back to a holding area where there were a shit load of fire trucks and police and ambulance
>we all get off
>in the confusion the lady and i get separated and i didnt get to see her again
>it was weird, it felt strange to be apart from her after and i didnt even learn her name

Took me YEARS to get over it, and even longer to get on a plane again.
>>
Yesterday, me and my friend are working on a film thing so were outlate in our town, at my school, we headed on our bikes to the football field, and we walked into the stands, and up to the announcer box, I have my friend climb in through a window and we saw holes in the walls, basically some wird noises, and we were fucking out of there
>>
>>19133864
Please do. I'm very interested.
>>
>>19133742
i got rushed by a pack of bums working together to rip off this gas station
didn't realize what was happening, saw a dude rush for my car door and floored it in reverse

not paranormal at all, but that's what you get for hanging out in tacoma at 3am
>>
Have 2:
1. Last year around september I was at Nelson ledges in Ohio. My girlfriend at the time wanted to go camping on an off day prior to an event to gauge how we like it and such. Few people, less than 50 over this vast area (huge campground, lake and concert area), and all thickly covered in dry leaves. Set up camp far out by ourselves, go about our day, make a fire, and night comes. Its around 12:30am and we had just started dozing off. Already being a cooler night it suddenly gets very cold and very quiet so much so it wakes us up. I go to throw another few logs on fire and grab extra blanket from the car. As I get to the car I hear the crunching from the dry leaves of someone walking around, but I cant see past the ring of light from the fire. Think nothing of it, it is a campground known for drugs and partying after all. Get back to our tent and lay awake for a moment, and I hear the crunching again, closer. Crunch crunch crunch, they're walking this way. crunch crunch crunch, must be maybe 10 ft away from the fire and about 20 ft from tent. At this point girlfriend is holding her mouth terrified. Crunches stop maybe 5ft from tent, straining to hear for more. CRUNCH, footstep falls on the opposite side of tent inches from my ear pressed against the side. Startled, I yell "WHOS THERE? LEAVE NOW". Crunching sounds like walking 5 or 6 steps away from tent, and just fucking stops, dead silence. No walking off into the distance, no sound, just stops. Stay up rest of night holding girlfriend in silence with a small knife in reach. I wish I knew and dont wanna know what came near us that night.
>>
>>19134159
did it sound like 2 or 4 feet?
>>
>Used to be autistic vigilante when in highschool
>Literally just cleaned graffiti off store windows
>Snuck out late at night to do good deeds
>One store kept getting tagged every few weeks
>I'd always clean it
>One day cleaning graffiti
>Listening to music so can't hear whilst scrubbing paint off glass
>It's around 1am at the time im cleaning
>Someone grabs my shoulder
>Nearly shit myself
>Turn around and it's some guy
>Claims to be shop owner
>Said he's been staying up late ever since I last cleaned the window to catch the vandal
>Thanks me and gives me 20$

I think he caught the guy because that store hasnt been tagged since, also never saw the guy's tag again.
>>
>10 years old
>Lying in bed at night in my room that's on the first floor
>Staring at the froot door, because my bedroom door is open and i can look out at the door
>Start looking at the window next to the door
>After a minute I see a bony, white hand reach out and tap HARD on the window
>Frozen, staring at window
>RUN up to my parents room
>They send me back to bed, say it was a bush
>I get back in bed and switch the end im lying on so that i dont have to look at the window
>After about 10 minutes the bed starts shaking like there's an earthquake
>Run up to parents room
>They send me back again
>Sleep with a screwdriver next to my bed for the next few years because I was afraid something would attack me in my sleep
>>
>>19133742
When I was 10, I was walking home late from a friends house.

Some guy in a van tried to abduct me. I sprinted as fast as I could and he turned his van around and chased me down the street on the wrong side of the road.

I made it home and he speed off when he saw me go into my house.
>>
>>19134491
Another story. I have a lot of night time stories because I am a night owl.
>Start living in the guest room because I don't like my room's location
>Awake one night at my desk
>Hear footsteps outside
>Hear a tap on my window
>Heart stops, i sit and wait, listening
>Tap again
>Hear something start to climb up the stucco walls outside and on to the roof
>It has claws
>More scratching and climbing
>Feel that distinct feeling of being watched
>Someone is watching me
>I can see a little bit through the blinds that there is something outside
>Tap
>Scratch
>More tapping
>Eventually I get out of my room and I run to the kitchen and I turn on the lights outside on the patio outside the guest room
>There is nothing and no one to be seen
>Go back to my room
>Scratching above me in the attic
>The only way to get up there is by ladder
>Put on my headphones and go to sleep, pray that i dont die
>I was fine but all night i couldnt shake the feeling of being watched
>>
>>19134499
fuck that is scary as shit, did you tell anyone
>>
>>19134359
Two feet. Basic human walking, somehow getting a distance of like 10-12 feet Silently, few steps and nothing. Only thing in my life I have no explanation for.
>>
File: mynamejeff.png (264KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
mynamejeff.png
264KB, 512x384px
>Be me 1st grade
>get off bus, driveway is like 2/10mi long
>people in minivan at bottom of driveway
>lady and man both get out and ask if my parents are home
>I had a bad day at school dont remember why
>tell them does it look like I know
>storm past them go inside and yell for mom to tell her that her friends are here
>mom goes outside and yells something
>dont give a fuck play pokemon stadium
>I thought it was hilarious caterpie could kill onix
>mom told me when I was older what happened
>people freaked out when they saw my mom and sped off
>said they followed me into the garage
>always thought my mom was proud of me for being rude cause she didn't like her friends
>mfw
>>
>>19133742
I was filming in the attic of a house where people where murdered and the camera stopped working and the tape jammed.
>>
>>19134594
jeez man, if you hadn't had a bad day that dude might have shown you his caterpie use string shot
>>
I used to fight demons with a skinny emo persian kid that shrugged when you asked him shit
>>
File: rodge.jpg (68KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
68KB, 300x299px
>>19133742
>be 2nd grade autist
>fucking love Mr. Rogers
>house was just a couple of blocks away from school, so I always walked home
>walking home one day
>white van drives up to me
>"hey boy, do you want some suguh?"
>can't see his face cuz short af
>say no
>start hauling my ass away from there as fast as I can
>he's driving after me now
>10 minutes later and I can't see him anywhere
>decide to go back home
>hear an engine right behind me
>its the white van
>horrified as fuck
>trip over shit tier sidewalk
>white van drives up to me
>the man gets out of the car
>I can see his face now
>Its Mr. Rogers
>he starts brutally buttraping me
>mfw you can't dodge the rodge
>>
File: 3143292-1072120142-devil.jpg (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3143292-1072120142-devil.jpg
281KB, 1280x720px
>>19134690
good times
>>
>>19134528
nigga that was a squirrel
>>
File: spokky.png (1MB, 2132x1002px) Image search: [Google]
spokky.png
1MB, 2132x1002px
The only paranormal thing i have experienced

>be 10
>returning from saturday church school
>entire family is going to a religious event in my uncle house from another city
>i dont want to go
>i dont, i get a friend to play ps1
>its getting dark, 6pm, friend go home
>im alone, nobody in my house (right house) or my grandma house (left) (There is a corridor of 6ft between both houses)
>there is a window in my house to that corridor
>suddenly i hear someone running through the corridor using that kind of flip-flop (These flip-flops make a characteristic sound)
>i cant see anyone through the window
>maybe i just my imagination
> hear it again, louder, and i see anything
>my family have dogs to protect the house of intruders, but they dont see anything, but hear it
>call the dogs to make me company until my family come home
>when they return i tell them everything
> "Thats just one of the many spooky things that happens in this house anon"
>They tell me there are times when chickens who cross one spot in the house died shortly, their necks inflates and dies

I shit bricks with the stories they told me about the house. Thats my experience, it´s 100% real, i can assure you
>>
I grew up out in the sticks
There was an old abandoned hangar eventually turned into an "office". Across from the hangar was an airstrip, then it was about 2 miles of woods to the river.

There was an outpost in the woods, and I still have no idea how you would get to it (not on foot). And an outpost up the private road from the hangar.

Lots of weird shit wouldhappen all the fucking time. But they never bothered me, and vice versa, and I was friendly with one of the groundskeepers because I would always walk through their property with my dog and sometimes help them clean up trash that teens would leave behind when going down to the river.

I'm almost certain I just about 'walked in' on them disposing of a body one weekend. My dog also dug up what looked like part of a human jaw bone out in the woods...(separate occasions) But that's not the scariest thing that ever happened.
>>
>>19133875
>>19133905

Damn, that's pretty powerful stuff. I've had that same calmness when I've been in near death experiences. Probably a chemical release in the brain. But its interesting to hear about the people around you and your interaction with the woman next to you. Thanks for the share anon
>>
>>19134906
weird that the dogs didn't freak out, care to share the stories they told you
>>
>>19133905
what exactly happend to the plane?
>>
>>19134444
Pretty autistic but lmao nice, also checked
>>
>>19133742
I live in Mexico and I've seen a shit ton of dead bodies scattered around empty lots, roads, highways and even in the middle of the street.
>>
>>19133766
>I got jury duty next week

The only scary thing about that is when you realize you're going to spend an entire day in a waiting room before they even begin to consider if you're being selected for selection.
>>
>>19134970
blue board my nigga.
delete the guro
>>
>>19134991
Damn, it used to be red.
>>
>>19134932
>my aunt born a friday at midnight
>there is a belief of these people borning on friday an that time are natural witches
>according to that these people dont must perform any religious events like baptism, and must accept their fate learning magic and shit
>when she was a girl a big black dog watch the house trying to enter from midnight to sunrise, scraching the door and making a mess outside
>the dog only stops appearing when my aunt make her sacrament of eucharist
>even the day of the religious mass the wheather was against she
>that day was rainy, windy like a tropical storm
>the weather only calm down when she get to the church

It is assumed that these people recieve their powers from giving his first born child, its rare because my aunt suffer a miscarriage with his first pregnancy.

Another.
I dont remember but apparently when i was a child, before i start to speak, i was bullied by a girl ghost, who pull my hair and push my to the ground, it just happen in my grandma house, my little sister suffered it too, same ghost girl, and every kid who stay in that house who cant speak, because when you start speaking you can tell what happen to your parents (snitch her ghost ass).

My family believe that ghost its the girl of a pair of twins (boy-girl), who died and she search for his brother.
>>
>>19135061
>his pregnancy
>her pregnancy lol
>>
>>19135065
>Be me
>staying with my aunt family for a couple of days
>midnight
>playing bingo with all the family
>suddenly someone tell a joke and everyone laugh
>2 seconds after everyone shut up we listen a little girl laughs
>everyone is confused
>the adults continue playing to not freak out the other kids in the room
>i shit my pants because it sound by my side
>>
>>19134937
I assume it hit a flock of birds. Most birds can knock out the engine on small planes.
>>
>>19133905
Bullshit.
Provide a source for the specific incident.
>>
>>19135160
I have a question. What is it that you doubt about that story?
>>
>>19133742
Gang of niggers was going to stab me one time.
>>
>>19133742
I saw a UFO space ship rise up out of the lake, it was lit up with lightning coming off of the ship and sped off into the distance at 10000s of miles per hour it seemed.
>>
>>19134028
Camas here. Buddy of mine was mugged in Tacoma. motherfuckers.
>>
>>19134651
Kek
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>8 years old
>going to friends house to see if he's home
>noones home headed back home like houses down
>while at the end of his driveway car of gang bangers drive by
>flipped them off when they were turning at the end of the corner
>turns right but makes a u turn
>run across the street to neighbors porch
>gangsters roll up to friends house as friends dad was pulling in
>gangsters tell friends dad they were going to kill his son cuz he flipped them off
>ran through the front lawns of the neighbors houses till a crossed at the corner
>got home went to wal mart with my mom
>comes home to crime scene at friends house
>they shit his house
>drive by police ducking and crying in the backseat
>mom had no clue what was going on with me
>never told anyone
>>
>>19135336
takes a special kind of stupid to kick a hornets nest.
>>
>>19134991
Get bent, trip fag
>>
>>19134159
>camps in area known for drugs and partying
>didn't even pack a flashlight to see what's stalking them
i bet your girlfriend left you for a more competent camper
>>
>>19133742
>be me 14
>really into graffiti
>fucking up neighbours houses because I live in Rural tennessee
>Decide to do something massive and retarded to dick neighbour who kicked my dog a couple months back
>Write on the back of his house in a way so that i covered the entire wall in black paint
>neighbour is black so I call him a dirty nigger and to get out of our town
>Everything goes well and the deed is done slip back to my house and go to sleep
>Next day
>Wake up to my sister telling me to come check this out
>Police everywhere outside my neighbour's house
>Thought I was Fucked and I started to hide my spray paints
>Police knock on door
>Shit my pants
>open it
>hey man whats up.png
>"you seen anybody suspicious around here lately?"
>"no man why" visibly shaking and I'm pretty sure he noticed but he didn't say anything
>He says a bunch of bullshit and leaves

Dunno if it was just because I was a massive pussy but that's the most scared I've ever felt despite being it worse situations
>>
>>19134528
when I was 11 going all the way up until 14 every single night I would hear loud steps in the road as if A giant was stomping and everytime I started to hear them I felt like I was being watched I could feel the eyes of something from somewhere piercing my body I was paralyzed in fear and just closed my eyes and tried to sleep and the entire time up until I feel asleep I would feel something watching me and hear footsteps in the road. Now my window doesn't face the road, it faces my neighbours back porch and a small patch of woods, which means there were two things outside of my house. every know and then I would hear scraping at the base of my house directly below my window (the foundation was Solid Stone) and when I was outside dicking about in my yard one day I decided to go and check it out because I had psyched myself into believing it was just my imagination and when I went and looked the blue paint on the stone foundation was scraped off a bit and it freaked me the fuck out
>>
>Some KKK Grandwizard cultist stalked me and my family for years
>Phonecalls all hours
>death threat letters
>escalated to kidnapping attempts on me and my sister
>>
>>19135336
>they shit his house
???
>>
>>19133864
please do
>>
>>19134444
oh shit checked also cool
>>
>>19135221
Where was this? I saw a bright blue light shoot out of the middle of a lake in Arizona
>>
>>19134499
Glad nothing bad happenend but next time be careful just try to go to a public place, if they notice where you live they may return someday or shit
>>
>>19136601
shot
>>
>>19133869
my first sleep paralysis was a loud scream that got impossibly louder and then laughing cause i was freaked out about it.
>>
>>19133742
i was in pasture with cows one night with some people i know shrooming. we already ate some and went to get more

it was dark as fuck and i was the only one without a flash light. they were looking around i was noticing my shadow was emanating light. shrooms dont make this happen. like my shadow was made of light and it didnt even make sense since there was no light source directed at me how the fuck would i even have a shadow

while i feared i ate something extremely poisonous and those tards didnt know what they were looking for i heard something in the distance. my companions were looking at the ground walking about not far from me

i thought it was the farmer i couldnt make it out but the sound of foot steps was off in the distance. i diddnt want to eat rock salt fired from a fucking shot gun so i voiced my concerns of the sound

they disregarded me. oh your just tripping. i made it clear there was something in the distance getting closer and that there is a shadowy figure to go with the fucking sounds. again no your just tripping

then finally i made a scene and thats when they turned the flashlights in the direction i insisted i could see something getting closer. it was a fucking horse and by the time they moved the flashlights on it it was on top of us and they couldnt see it without the flashlights not even the shadowy figure i could make out.. thats how inky black it was out there

the front legs of it i could see more clearly than the rest of it. i thought it was a farmer walking funny like the ground was uneven and had little divets in it

it rears up and makes a sound and we scatter running for the fucking fence. i crawled through a wall of thorns on the other side of the fence to get back to the car. a small hole made by something like a rabbit through the wall of thorns was what i crawled through.

i thought i ate a death shroom, then thought i would be shot then thought i would be trampled to death
>>
>>19134651
holy shit lol
>>
>>19136926
>on shrooms
stopped reading there
>>
When I was a teenager I manage to get myself lost in some woods near my grandfolks' village.
I just took a stroll in the woods alone and then I realized I didn't know how to come out of them.

As if that wasn't terrifying enough, by sunset I found someone there and asked for help.
This guy told me to follow him but instead of leading me out, he took me to a very narrow gorge.
It looked really creepy like the kind of place that you would NOPE the fuck out of there.
I was going to tell him that I wasn't sure that this was the way back but the man had disappeared.
I was so freaked out that I had a panic attack and ran away from the place.

Eventually I was found by a search party during the night. Got really lucky, I guess.
I still don't know what the fuck was up with that man. I gave his description to the local police but they couldn't come up with anything.
>>
File: topkek.png (313KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
313KB, 423x500px
>>19134651
>>
Paranormal Expierience involving a friend getting scratched. Will green text if you want me to.
>>
>>19137239
Yes please
>>
>>19137239
yes please thank you
>>
>>19134528
I've lived in rural areas most of my life. Squirrels and mice can be surprisingly loud.
>>
>>19133905
That's a nice story anon, thanks for sharing
>>
File: 1465659610601.png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1465659610601.png
14KB, 530x444px
Going to my gf to have 'the talk'. Knowing it will be over after that.
>>
When I was around 8 me and my friend stole my dads ouiji board and when we were fucking around with it an entity broke my window and a lot of shit happened after that. I can greetext it if you guys want
>>
>>19137315
Don't need to ask everyone loves greentext
>>
>>19136492
Use more dots and commas anon, they are free
>>
Okay,
>When I was 12
>Me and my friends thought iy would be funny to mess around with evps and talking with ghosts
>We asked it a few questions and heard replies on our mp3 recorders
>Then my friend said something on his back hurt
>We decided to look and there was a big scratch on his back
>I also believe to have a ghost attatched to me
>I see it behind me in a mirror and shit
> My friend has even saw it before
>I dont know why but I love to go on walks late at night, I too am a night owl
>>
>>19133742
I decided to eat a strong ass edible when my friends were telling me not too, they went and took me into this forest a little bit to the South of their house. So here I am high as hell, I hear a loud as screech, kinda like someone breathing in with one of those voice distortion mic things. All of my friends stop I'm flipping an absolute shit about what the hell I just heard, next thing I know I here a bottle shatter against a tree and we got the out of there as fast as possible. Other than that I saw my friends mom's dildo.
>>
>>19137322
this
>>
Anybody else like walking at night?
>>
>>19137354
Yeah sure. I love night, it makes me feel like I don't owe anyone anything. Like my boss, parents, whatever. I'm all alone. Except some people walking their dogs sometimes. Makes me relax.

No spooky stuff going on in my neighborhoord though
>>
>>19137313
wow....
>>
>>19133742
dreams

i once dreamt of something i could not have known

and it was true
>>
Its so badass walking at night ,but there is creepy shit that goes on.
>>
Dreaming of something that turns out to be true, is called clairvoyance, I got it too brotha, happens once in a while.
>>
>>19137322
Alright I don't greentext much so bear with me.

>be me
>8
>Ask friend if he can come over for the weekend
>He can
>FuckYeah.Jpeg
>We mess around and play vidya for a while.
>Somehow being the topic of ghost
>"Anon, do you know what a Ouija board is?"
>"Yes my dad has one."
>We steal the ouija from my dads closet and we wait till my parents are asleep
>Set it up and being the dumbass 8 year old and not knowing how to use it we start out with "Ghost suck" or "If your a ghost your a faggot"
>Continues on like this until we here our window being smashed in.
>Wtf.exe
>Parents wake up and hide the ouija board in my room.
>Nothing even there to indicate that something was thrown at it or anything.
>cops called
>they get here and investigate
>Find Nothing
>Try and sleep but have sleep paralysis
>Me and my friend both here scratching and breathing beside us and shadow figures.
>Hear something which seemed right next to us say in a whisper "Didn't your parents teach you manners?"
>Everything around me is moving ground is shaking
>we both scream and run to my parents room.
>wake them up and tell them what we did
> get punished and shit
>Stop mostly after that but every so often I can hear someone whispering in my head "learn your manners young man." Or "Be polite"
>Haven't been near a Ouija board since
>>
I'm going to go into the woods and fine some creepy shit to get spooked. Wish me luck
>>
>>19133905
Amazing story.
>>
>>19134970
What part of Mexico?
>>
>>19137415
Chula Vista
>>
Scariest thing? be 23, 3 days ago woke up with pain in balls. Try to get up out of bed and as soon as i move the pain shoots up and to my right side. Cripples me and I fall off bed onto floor gasping to catch my breath. My body starts getting cold and I start shivering and dry-heaving/puking up nothing. This is all within the course of 45 seconds. Think I'm literally dying. about to pass out from the excruciating pain radiating from my balls to my lower right side. To make it all better, I'm on med rotations a state away from home. Know nobody here, nobody I know within a few hundred miles. Unfamiliar with the area, couldn't even make it out to my car if I tried and if I did had no clue where the nearest hospital was. Knew the symptoms were either appendicitis or kidney stones. Prayed kidney stones otherwise I could die right here on my floor. Started to black out, was confused as fuck, next thing I know I'm laying in my kitchen. Say my last goodbyes and feelsbadman that my parents and gf will find me this way dead without me being able to fight or try to stay alive. Blackout. Wake up in hospital. apparently after I blacked out I somehow called an ambulance and got downstairs from the fifth floor and they took me to the hospital. Still no recollection. Turns out to be kidney stone. I highly recommend never getting one anons. Most excruciating gut wrenching pain I could literally possibly experience without passing out. Felt like someone had cut open my scrote attached a hook to my right testicle and started pulling with the force of a thousand suns while an mma fighter repeatedly punched me square in the kidney with all of his strength every 2 seconds, endlessly. So def the scariest thing yet. Never genuinely wondered whether I was about to die in my life before that moment.
>>
First time on /x/. True story.

>finish uni
>move back to dad's house to help nan because she's falling apart and to do up house to sell (stuck in middle of countryside 6 miles from nearest store)
>house surrounded by acres of woods
>just me and her in house for weeks on end sometimes
>nan can't get up stairs because she's really immobile and wobbly on feet
>come down to cook, clean, chat sometimes etc but usually sit upstairs in room
>anoonn, annooon can you come down here I think something's got in the house
>come down in 1 mins time and look about
>she says it was a rabbit or something small
>can't see it, front and back door closed
>meh
>couple of months later, we're eating at ~11o'clock and she asked if I saw that
>nope?
>she says something small bit smaller than a dog ran across the room out the corner of her eye
>tells me its all white and skinny
>shes 80, chalk it up to her getting old
>she had a stroke few years back too
>her eyesight is better than most 40 year olds though
>months later
>she says in passing: anon i keep seeing it, i feel like it runs behind me whenever im alone, it's so worrying
>couple of weeks later she falls down the stairs into basement
>blood everywhere
>call ambulance and put tight bandage around her head
>shes saying: i dont know what happened, i dont know how it happened
>i dont know how i fell
>four days later, her last breaths
>eyes fixed on the bottom corner of the cubicle curtains
>like it was sat there watching her
>>
Laying face down on my bed thinking I'm awake just thinking about what I need to do during the day. This feeling of someone laying on me slowly descends upon my body getting increasingly heavier till I feel I cannot move nor breath. I suddenly feel breathing on the back of my neck. My initial reaction was to spin round and murder whoever was on my back but the weight on my body just increased. The breathing slowly moved around my neck till it reached my ear and whispered my name.

Woke the fuck up, weight dissipating instantly as I take a huge gasp for air. Sleep paralysis is a bastard.
>>
>19, home alone at parents house, at around 10 @ night
>drop acid at like 4 PM because I have it but nobody else can join
>really fucking windy as a storm was about to come through
>take doggo outside
>we have a pool which the dog can fall in sometimes so we always watch him outside
>using flashlight to look around the yard
>start getting scared because of how dark everything is combined with the acid making everything appear to breathe
>pass light over a tree which is behind my fence but hangs over into the yard
>the branches suddenly shake violently and I hear a *thud* of something hitting the ground
>I shine my light at that spot for the next 4 minutes as my dog takes his sweet fucking time finding the proper place to shit
>quickly take dog in
>lock all doors
>go into bed, still tripping
>can't sleep
>hear three knocks on the side of my house
>"oh fffffuck... there was someone there... but it could just be the wind!"
>sit there in silence for the next 4 hours flipping out over every creak and bang my house makes

It was clearly the wind doing shit, and maybe an animal dropped from the tree iunno. I've never been so terrified or felt so much in danger.
>>
>>19133875
>>19133905
Bird impact fireballed the engine. You're lucky you didn't lose them all. That pilot probably needed a stiff drink and a change of pants.

This is honestly the only interesting thing I've read on /x/ in weeks.
>>
>>19137771
What a mistake, doing acid alone.
>>
>>19137811
I'd done it plenty of times before then, alone. I liked doing it with friends but it requires a day-long commitment.
>>
>>19133742
Im scared of black people
>>
File: pepe.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>scariest thing that's ever happened to you
>once upon a time when i was on hallucinogens...
>>
My house that I'm currently living in has a ghost can greentext a few if anyone wants
>>
>>19134906
Spooopy.pneg
>>
I might've summoned a ghost when I was twelve.
>>
>>19138046
story please
>>
>>19137040
You're retarded.
>>
File: 1de[1].gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de[1].gif
940KB, 627x502px
I live in a shithole (Brazil) and have had many terrifying ''encounters'' and "spooky real stuff'' happen to me, not many paranormal stories though.

I can greentext some if anyone cares to hear them.
>>
>>19138107
yes, I would love to hear them
>>
>>19138057
It's more my mom's story than mine, t b h, but I'll tell my side
>be 12
>really into ghosts and ghost hunting
>get ready for bed, my mind starts to drift
>begin visualizing a ghostly woman approaching me in bed
>she sits down beside me and puts her hand on my shoulder
>replay the scene again and again in my head until it's crystal clear, hoping that maybe she would appear in real life
>fall asleep pretty quickly after that
>wake up to the sound of pots and pans crashing to the floor
>rush downstairs to check if my mom's hurt
>everything's fine, not a pan in sight
>ask her about it and she confirms she didn't drop anything
>think it's just my imagination, disregard it, and head to school
>she picks me up that afternoon and when I get in the car she frantically asks me
"Anon, did you summon a ghost last night?"
>turns out she had been hearing shit all day; the dogs had been going nuts, doors had been slamming, she would periodically feel chills
>everything stopped after she told it - whatever it was - to leave the house
Sounds a little r/nosleep but I wouldn't have taken her at face value was real if she hadn't been such a non believer in ghosts before then. We've never talked about it since but it fucked with me. I'm extremely paranoid about "wishing" another ghost into existence or calling it forth on accident.
>>
>>19137388
so are you polite now?
>>
>was 12 yo innocent normie
>On New Years eve every year the guys in my family would take the snowmobiles out through the woods and fields on the countryside
>riding with dad
>bro, 3 uncles, grandpa, dad, 2 cousins all out riding
>pretty deep in the woods probably a few miles behind grandparents farm
>no other farms for a few miles
>taking a very crude trail that we take every year
>heavily wooded area we see a faint light ahead on the trail
>as we got closer and closer I thought maybe another snowmobile
>get up close and it is an old man in very dated ragged clothes, definitely not sufficient for the winter weather.
>carrying old oil lantern which was the light source
>doesn't bat an eye as we all drive by
>as we get a mile or two ahead we all stop and talk about how weird that just was
>was young and innocent so didn't think much of it
>rest of senpai is shook a little talking about why the f was there a random old man miles out with nothing else around, in the dead of night
>turn around and senpai decides to go check on him to see if he's alright or needs a ride anywhere
>head back to spot we saw him
>no man to be seen ahead on the trail where we had just saw him
>no footprints in the snow ahead of or behind where we saw him
>took the whole trail back, nobody
>we were all fairly spookt as fuck when we got back
>makes for a nice tale now when we get together as a senpai on xmas or new years.
>>
>>19138122
>back when I was 12 years old (2001)
>lan gaming centers were very big here back then
>schedule a gaming session with 2 other friends of mine after school
>we go together, I decide to stop for a while at this bakery on the way because it's cheaper and better than the food sold at the LAN center
>tell them to go ahead and I'll meet them there once I'm done eating
>near the entrance of the bakery
>can hear some loud shouting
>suddenly a guy storms out of the bakery
>confused, I just stood there
>hear some shouting from inside the bakery
>"STOP!"
>look at that direction and see this guy pulling a gun which I assume was concealed
>dumbfounded so remain motionless
>hear other people shouting from the direction of the guy who had stormed off of the bakery
>they are all pointing guns at him, and so is the guy who was inside the bakery, as I said
>I'm literally between the way of all of these guys and the guy who had ran off
>"DON'T MOVE, LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND SLOWLY"
>I'm literally frozen in fear
>this guy in front of me tries to pull a gun in a hurry from his waist
>shooting begins
>the guy receives a barrage from both inside and outside the bakery
>I was standing a few feet from him
>not a single shot hit me, and this guy was probably shot at least 15 times

Turns out he was a drug dealer and these other guys were cops who were into his scheme (he used to pass drugs to the owner of the bakery shop...)

Sorry if the "format" is weird, I'm not used to telling stories on /x/ and English obviously isn't my native language.

I have more stories if you guys want.
>>
>>19135171
That is an extremely rare occurrence. If they were really someone who had survived a plane crash they would have started the story off with, "I was on the blank flight when it crashed in 199X."
>blood was all over the wing and the engine exploded!
This sounds like something out of a shitty disaster movie.
>>
>>19138126
damn that's creepy

kinda funny your mom cock blocked you from ghost pussy or saved you from demon pussy
>>
>>19138239
lol who GAF you're on /x/...
>muh immersions
>>
>>19138205
oh fuck man that seems like one hell of a close call
>>
>>19138268
The best written stories are ones that sound plausible. Not shit that looks like it was written by a teenage compulsive liar.
>>
File: Michigan.jpg (865KB, 1500x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Michigan.jpg
865KB, 1500x1206px
>>19134159
>goes innawoods
>doesn't bring guns

Knew there was a reason I hated you, Ohio.
>>
>>19138283
yup, still can vividly remember it all to this day.
Kinda hard to forget experiencing that as a teen.

Here, another shitty one that happened when I was even younger.

>just turned 6 years old
>playing football/soccer/whatever you call it with a cousin of mine on the streets, in front of my house
>sorta late already and getting tired, decide to do one final attempt of scoring a goal against my cousin before calling it a day
>kid's banter, feel very engaged and forget about the world around me for that moment, tell him I'm going to score the best goal on earth
>suddenly see cousin raise his hands very fast and he has a terrified look on his face
>blackout
>wake up throwing up blood
>cuts on my arms, legs
>blood everywhere
>"it'll all be fine buddy, don't worry we'll take good care of you"
>extremely bright light
>realize I'm in a bed at the hospital, all of these doctors and nurses around me
>black out again
>wake up after one week
>get told I was hit by a drunk piece of shit who left me for dead on the street

Spent 2 months in the hospital for recovery - total time of recovery was 4 months. One of the worst times of my life - I had a lot of "medical shit" attached to me and couldn't even use the restroom by myself, had to call in a nurse to take me to the restroom and all of that.

I was in a more isolated part of the hospital which was very dark and had lots of old sick people, it's nauseating just to think back on it, really....
>>
>>19138188
>senpai
lmao... took me awhile the realize that "f"amily" (or pham?) is changed by the filters to "senpai"

Douchebag mods/Moot
>>
>>19137415
Fuck off anon >>19137452 you're not me.
But yeah, I'm from Morelos.
>>
>>19138437
f-a-m

yep lmao
>>
Me getting born.
>>
>>19138468
can confirm
>>
>>19138343
?
>>
I think this is the real paranormal activity right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcwFB5WyDQ0
>>
>Be 17
>Driving on a dirt road with my friends on a hot summer Saturday
>Good friend is driving his lifted truck at a reasonable speed
>We're coming up to the main road now
>Suddenly, out of nowhere, a white truck appears behind us
>Two guys get out, start running towards the truck
>Friend just guns it, swerves right and drives top speed for miles
>We can see the white truck picking up on us
>Drive into a pit stop station, immediately call the police
>Can no longer see the white truck
>Police come over, we tell them our story
>Police tell us that people have gone missing on that trail before, and that this might have been an attempted kidnapping
I still shit bricks about the thought of it.
>>
>>19135336
So, you basically caused all of that because you were feeling edgy. Nice.
>>
>>19137366

Please elaborate.
>>
>>19136395
Based anon. That's fucking gold.
>>
Not paranormal, I've had plenty of those, but the scariest thing to happen to me is when the first time my parents really beat me (like fists and everything) out of anger.
>>
>>19138802
Now that you mention it, I do remember the sheer terror I faced when my father beat me.

Belts to the face/hands, punchs to the face, he even hit me with a piece of an ironing board once.

Absolutely terrifying to be a small child and have a guy who is a truck driver just go berserk on you and have no way of defending yourself.
>>
>>19133742
Sleep paralysis. Woke up because it was getting bright outside and tried to lift my head. It didn't move an inch. My vision was blurry and i was recognizing several faces in the blur. Fought the hardest i could to lift my arms and at that point i thought i was suffering some kind of smoke poisoning (bedroom is upstairs). After a few seconds my bodily functions resumed to normal and i was left weirded out.
>>
>>19138719
rural south? Pacific NW?
>>
>>19138842
It's awful, it was both of my parents. I literally thought I was going to die. The fear I felt was worse than anything i've ever seen
>>
>>19138868
>>19138868
I know it doesn't mean much but I am sorry you had to experience that.
>>
>>19138879
Thanks man, things have gotten a million times better since then. I had a near death experience when i was younger (from being sick) and that seemed to turn things around.

I'm 24 now, this happened when I was 8 I believe, then the near death thing when i was 10.
>>
>>19138899
what sickness did you have?
>>
Going through a phase where I kept crying because nothing matters and we all die
>>
>>19138963
As far as I can remember and was told, it was something like the norovirus but with a really high fever that I got due to my room being really cold at the time (we were poor lol), and what followed that was busting blood vessels in my nose and then almost dying in the hospital because of it all happening within a few days. On the upside, i was a fat kid and lost a ton of weight from it lol
>>
>>19138973
It's okay man, we all matter to someone
>>
>>19138973
Woman?
>>
>>19134499
When I was a kid, I was going to stay with my aunt for the weekend and was waiting for her to show up and pick me up. So I'm sitting on my front sidewalk playing with toy robots or some shit when a car pulls up with the radio blaring and a guy tries to ask me something.

Normally I was a reasonably canny kid, but since we were expecting a visitor I was more confused than wary, and got closer to hear what this guy was asking a couple of times. When my mom opened the front door to the house to see what the fuck this was, the dudes (there were two) sped off.

I'm reasonably sure this was an attempted abduction.
>>
I was like 15, slept with the window open always. I woke up and my window screen was bent halfway up. Not removed, like the metal frame was bent up. Ran and told my parents, they called the police. Nothing was stolen or happened to me so the cop wrote it off like I was being promiscuous. Which I sure the hell was not, shoot tried to sneak out of the house once and didn't even make it to the end of the alley before I felt guilty and came home.
Writing this out made this way more scary now that I think of it.
>>
>be me
>it was the last day of school
>my friends and I wanted to go ride our bikes out at night
>it was great
>we were going to go play hide and seek or something in like a graveyard
>decide thats retarded so we decide to go play in the woods
>on the way there, there was construction on the streets
> not a single car or person in sight
>it made it great for 5 friends to ride bikes in the street
>we finally make it to the woods
>all decide to lock all of our bikes with 2 heavy locks
> we start to go into the path that goes through the woods
>we brought lights and stuff cause we're not autism
>pretty far into the path some assholes start yelling at us
>one pussy friend though it was a bear and booked it
>my ass followed him cause im not gonna die
>we all get out of the woods, listening to them laugh at us
>we were 5 big pussies
>>
>>19137811
I had a good time the one time I did acid alone. Every time I've done it with people they act like complete faggots and piss me off.
One friend threatened to kill himself
Two others got super angry and started fights
>>19137771
>take hallucinogen
>spooky shit happens
Dude no way.
>>
File: 14844992817370.jpg (176KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14844992817370.jpg
176KB, 1520x1080px
>>19138343
You big dummy
>>
>>19137313
>Going to my gf to have 'the talk'. Knowing it will be over after that.

Pussy
>>
>>19133742
Was out for a late night walk, saw my uncle's nephew crash into a moose and their head was basically crushed and ready to fall off, nastiest thing I've ever seen, was quite scary too because I was just seconds away, good thing I walk slow as fuck.
>>
>>19134159
>Nelson Ledges
Yeah it was just someone tripping balls in the woods lmao
>>
A few years back was sleeping in my bed when I heard something try to unlock my door it woke me up and I looked at the Crack in between the floor and door and saw feet standing there. Was there for a few minutes trying to open my door finally just stopped and turned around and walked away. After about 5 minutes nutted up and went to check it out literally everyone in the house was asleep.
>>
>>19139347
did you check doors and windows to make sure no one entered who shouldn't have been there
>>
>>19137329
>Other than that I saw my friends mom's dildo.
ffs
>>
>>19133742
Sleep paralysis.
>>
>>19139352
We live in the country so we don't really have neighbors we have one right next to us but he's real cool hardly home and too large to fit through the window. We keep the door unlocked but we have a large TV in the living room so if it was a thief they would have taken that
>>
happened literally last week.

>be me
>home alone
>parents out for movie with little brother
>left me to study for last final of the week
>hear a noise in bathroom
>stupiddogyoumakemelookbad.jpeg
>tell him to quit it
>he walks into my room
And lays by me
>continue to study but hear same exact noise. A thumping noise
>look at my dog to warrant some validation but I get nothing, he doesn't seem to care or notice
>I get up and go to my bathroom
>check window first. Everything fine
>I turn to leave but noticed something off.
>my reflection
>my reflection was completely idle, not at all in my position
>I can't move just staring at my reflection
> it turns to me and smiles at me
>I ran out of the bathroom and back to my room
>locked door cause I'm smart and waited there till parents got home
>told them but of course no belief
>am here now
>>
>>19139347
Another time had my bed against my closet facing two windows in my room saw something extremely large passing both Windows kinda hunched over looked like it had claws desu
>>
>>19139369
Get the fuck out of here. I'm calling shenanigans! Fuck that
>>
>>19139376
I have another one from childhood that I cannot explain and will never forget if anyone wants to here it?
>>
>>19138692
that was autistic
>>
>>19139391
I'm hear and would love another story
>>
>Wake up
>That's all
>>
>>19139396
I seriously can't explain it. I was pretty young and at my parents friends house and went into the friends house looking for my mom so I check the living room nothing then checked the friends bedroom and there was just this thing sitting on the foot of the bed literally glowing bright green just staring at the wall. I took off running outside crying. It sucked
>>
>>19134906
Your house chokes its chickens
>>
>>19134991
Pussy
>>
>>19133742
>What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Doesn't have to be paranormal.

I realized I will be paying off my student loans for the rest of my life.
>>
>>19135221
I saw something somewhat similar at havasu many years ago, USOs are neat
>>
>>19136569
Pics of letters? Whatd your family do to bring the wrath of a wizard on you?
>>
>>19137452
heh
>>
>>19137329
Was it big and black?
>>
For context all of these experience happened at copper harbor in the upper pensula of Michigan. Also i don't know why It isn't a separate state but I think it should be. Phone posting for further context.
So me and my family went up there for a week during August and stayed in this little town by the lake. Me and my cousins would fuck around on the docks at night which were on lake superior. We would walk around and whatever. The second night when we're heading back to our cabins we saw some guy way up the road just walking towards us. Wasn't really freaky per say but it was all forest where he came from and it was like 2 am. The night after we headed up to the docks but we weren't alone. There was two girls and a guy skinny dipping and shit off of a boat on the docks. Which we kinda weird, the nights got pretty chilly and the water must have been freezing. I didn't think much about it but we left earlier. Skipping to the 5th night the skies were all cloudy. Literally no night sky to be seen. But there was a really big dark spot over the lake which spooked me. And on the last night on our as back to the cabins we saw a guy sprinting from the road to the moutain with something BIG on all fours chasing him. I never ran faster. Personally I think that the people skinny dipping could have been aliens but that's just shows my tin foil hat doing. My cousin almost slipped into a 60ish foot water fall, which is also fucked.
>tfw you write a blog post
>>
This story isn’t particularly conducive to green text so I’ll just type it out.

This happened just this past summer and is the only experience in my life that I would classify as 100% unexplainable/paranormal. Bear with me as this is the first time I’ve tried typing this out. This happened to two of my friends and I probably in mid june/july of 2016. All of us were 19 years old, I’m 20 now. We were hanging out at my friend Nathan’s place. It’s currently used as an office for his grandfather and uncle who run an architect firm out of it during the day. The building itself isn’t anything spectacularly spooky from the outside(looks relatively modernized despite being made of brick), but the inside is pretty creepy desu, looks almost Victorian era esque, lots of old furniture, paintings, mirrors, and for some reason, dolls strewn throughout the house. Anyways, Nate had casually mentioned a few times that he’d see shadows moving in the corner of his vision, or feel as if someone was there with him when he was actually alone in the house, but I never thought too much into it as he was a pretty paranoid/anxious person in the first place. One night we decide to go into the guest bedroom, which is by far the darkest and spookiest room in the house, and walk up to the mirror only using a lighter for light, just for shits. So we do that, and as we’re staring into the mirror, which is on a wall in front of the foot of a bed. We all, simultaneously get a really uneasy feeling, and all decide that we want to gtfo.(Nate claims to have seen a shadow at this point on the bed behind us, but I cannot confirm) As we’re leaving, our other friend Chris is the last to leave, and as he goes to shut the door we turn and watch him as he is obviously trying to SLAM the door. As he goes to slam the door it closes about 85% of the way then stops abruptly, then chris yanks the door again and it closes and he immediately walks into the living room area looking spooked to shi
>>
File: 1496459233553.jpg (41KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
1496459233553.jpg
41KB, 537x537px
>>19139703
Nate and I wut and ask him wtf just happened. Chris tells us it felt like someone grabbed the door from the other side as he tried to slam it. Chris is literally covered in goosebumps at this point, but we laugh at him and call him a faggot. Chris says he has to take a leak and that he doesn’t wanna close the door cuz hes spooked. As he goes into that bathroom(which is connected to the bedroom nate sleeps in which is connected to the room we are in), Nate and I sneak out of the room, closing the door behind us. We take a left and head downstairs and as we were about ¾ of the way downstairs we hear three or four steps at a dead sprint and then a loud BANG on the door that we just closed, as if someone slammed there hand on the other side of the door. Thinking this was chris having discovered us missing, we run down the rest of the stairs and are now in the office area of the house. We then hear the faucet running in the bathroom and hear chris washing his hands. We realized at this point that it was most definitely not chris who hit the door and I feel as though I got punched in the gut.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-09-22-07-44.png (520KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-09-22-07-44.png
520KB, 540x960px
>>19139709
Like literally sheer terror, like the feeling you get going down a roller coaster(except not fun). Nate and I decide to go back up the stairs back to back holding onto each others shirts. We make it up into the living room again in one piece and find Chris sitting in the far corner in a chair just blankly looking forward. We ask him WTF and he responds with “Did you guys slam the door on me?”. We’re like wtf no, what do you mean. Apparently while in the bathroom Chris had the bathroom door slammed on him, mind you this was completely separate from the noises we heard. We shit bricks meanwhile Chris’ phone suddenly vibrates and he takes it out to reveal something like 14 new voicemails on his phone and as he does this the lamp he’s sitting next to starts flickering like crazy. Chris and I nope out and leave Nate to his haunted house. Nothing else much ever happened, except one night we fucked with a homemade ouija board and got results.
>>
>>19139635
>Also i don't know why It isn't a separate state but I think it should be.
Toledo
t. /his/torian
>>
I've got two, one I believe to be paranormal and one that isn't. I'll start with the one that isn't since it's shorter

>Be me
>6
>Be dreaming about school
>Be asleep in my dream but for some reason the desk around me encases me in a glass bubble
>Teacher violently taps on glass to wake me
>The tapping in the dream actually wakes me up in real life
>Realize, through another set of taps, that the sound is being made on my window
>Go to window and peek through the blinds to see a man
>He waves franctically and asks me to open my window for him
>Always had a fear of robbers so I instantly start to cry as loud as I can
>The guy quickly runs off
>Mom comes into my room a few minutes later asking me what's wrong
>Tell her and hear say there's no one outside my window and I need to go back to sleep.

There'll be a separate post for my second story.
>>
>>19134028
Des Moines here. Fuck Tacoma, that place is a shithole.
>>
>>19133905
>call her mom

Thats so hot
>>
>>19139765
I would have crashed my plane into that milf pussy, too bad none of these stories have satisfying endings
>>
>>19139723

This story needs a bit of context:
>Mom gets her first house (house in first story is my grandparents)
>Haunted.jpeg
>Hear the normal footsteps, weird noises, whispers, and occasional shadow
>About 3 months into living at house I go to see what my mom is doing
>Usually watch adult swim with her before going to bed
>See my mom spaced out on the couch
>I ask her if she wants to watch tv, but she doesn't respond
>I get this really weird feeling and try to get her attention
>My attempts illicit no response, she's just staring blankly at the wall
>Without changing her expression she says "Turn off the water anon"
>wat.png
>There's no water on in the kitchen and I couldn't hear any water on in the bathroom
>"Mom, there's no water on"
>"Turn off the water or Elmo will drown"
>Elmo is our cat
>Say fuck it and go to check the faucets anyways
>Check the kitchen, all clear
>Go to check the bathroom and as I open the door, I hear the handle on the bathtub begin to twist before the water turns on
>No cat in bathroom
>I hear my mom laugh in other room then get off the couch and walk into her room
>She closes her door then opens it 30 seconds later and asks if I want to watch tv, appearing normal.
>I say yeah and turn off the water then watch tv

Some other interesting stuff happened there, but nothing like that. Overall, wouldn't want to live there again. It was just plain creepy.
>>
>>19139723
were you on the ground floor? describe the guy if possible
>>
>>19139777
I'll be here if you want to share the other stories
>>
File: 15484628596.jpg (43KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
15484628596.jpg
43KB, 512x384px
>>19137313
Not as bad as when you go to hang out with her and she springs it on you out of nowhere.
>>
>>19137388
>t. Art Bell
>>
>>19133905

Was it a bird strike or wtf happened??? My 23 y.o. son is a commercial pilot and this is my every fucking day nightmare.
>>
>>19139779
I was on the ground floor, it was a one story house. I don't remember much of him other than he had a wide face, dark hair that stood up like he played with static on a balloon, semi-crooked teeth basically the kind that don't need braces but would benefit from them regardless, and his accent was from up north.

>>19139796
I've only got two that I think would be of any interest.

The first is simply my most vivid nightmare.
> I won't post much detail about it, but the dream took place in the house of my grandparents.
>I was younger in the dream like I was when living there.
>There's a knock on the door and my grandma opens it.
>Guy tries to talk his way into house, but no sell
>Then tries pushing my grandma back only for her to realize last second that he has an accomplice going through the back door
>My mom jumps into action to try to fend of the second guy
>They both easily kill my mom and grandma
>Wake up shortly after my mom hits the floor
I've had dreams that were objectively scarier, but this was so damn vivid that I would swear it was a repressed memory. I think the house made the dream worse

The second involved my cat
>Elmo got into this habit of trying to run away
>We almost always caught him before he got out the door
>One day we fail and he takes off down the street
>A few days later we find him in the bushes and coax him out with some cat treats
>He acts calm and we pick him up to take back inside
>Literally as soon as we step through the door he goes apeshit in my mom's arms
>Takes off again but I manage to grab his back leg before he completely gets away
>I hold him outside the house so he calms down before my mom wraps a collar and leash around him
>We pull him back inside and he fights so hard that he jumps and flails
>About halfway through the house he begins to literally shit on himself
>We decide that we should let him do what he wants and we let him go.
>He would just hang out in the bushes most of the time after that.
>>
Scariest one I've had is my grandparents house. My cousin sleeps in one room. Where he thinks there's an evil old man. He's had his favorite cross necklace disappear off his neck. The chain was still around him the cross was gone. Then there's a little boy. He opened up the closet door and saw the ghost little boy crying. Turned around to see the old man. Then the experience I had was I saw a figure looked at it. Walked up to me. Then when I described it to my grandparents they could nail the details I didn't and said it was the little boy.
>>
>>19139718
Wrong hes talking about the upper peninsula close to canada
>>
Dreamwise, i was about 6-7 and i had a bob the builder tent from when i was younger so i decided fuck it, im sleeping in the living room in muh tent
>im standing by the back door and there are two large black dogs
>they are pissed so i scurry the fuck out of there
>know i cant escape so i just cower on the floor and accept my fate
>spend the next ten minutes curled up before i decided to look up and realise it was a dream.
>>
>>19139872
when the cat fraked out was it at your moms or your grandparents place
>>
>>19139908
I know, michigan and ohio wanted Toledo, Ohio thought they had it from the start, but it turns out that the line they drew was wrong, and it was michigans, Ohio said fuck that, and eventually it was settled that they could keep toledo and in return michigan could have the massive penis dangling over its head
>>
>>19139917
The cat thing happened at my mom's. Interestingly enough, my mom swears my grandparents house is haunted as well.
>>
>>19139920
Oh shit my bad im no historian i just thought you misunderstood him
>>
>>19139933
Me neither
>>
File: 1483604439537.jpg (51KB, 651x606px) Image search: [Google]
1483604439537.jpg
51KB, 651x606px
scariest thing that i think can happen to a person is believing something for so long and so adamantly and then suddenly having UNERRING evidence that everything you thought was wrong

>14 at the time
>brother was 19
>other than having some violent tendencies - though none towards me - he never was a trouble maker
>volunteered at dog shelters, spent time helping the EC kids at school, neighborhood bro, stand up guy
>hanging out with a group of friends at a park, late at night, summer was literally just starting and school was out by maybe 2 days
>we're in this sort of field/stadium part of the park, no lights so we could see the parking lot area and walking area but we're well hidden
>the forested bits of the park are bumping with bonfires and partying kids
>we thought we were hot shit, trying our first couple of smokes and shitty beers
>see a group of maybe 6-7 people walking along road to parking lot
>crosses paths with just one guy, kinda lurid looking even from how far he was, could tell he was drunk
>the silhouettes of the group sort've mingle around him in a semi-circle for a second
>suddenly see him lunge into the group and a couple people scatter and then recircle him
>we assume it is just a drunken brawl between the lone guy and one of the more mouthy dudes in the group
>we get up and carefully meander closer to try and see what's going on
>we get close enough to see that the lone guy is at this point tearing the fucking other guy apart
>he apparently isn't done and hops up to swing at some chick in the party
>rinses her across the face and she drops in a single hit, could hear that nasty, wet thud a head makes when it bounces off asphalt
>people close in on him and as quickly as they jumped him they scatter as 4-5 shots ring out
>group breaks off into the woods all in sporadic directions, lone guy realizes he's probably done a little too much and flees TOWARDS US
>we're pretty much struck in fear at this point, and he closes in on us
cont
>>
>>19140049
"Faster anon"
>>
>>19135221
You've never heard of lightfires?
Okay, this is going to sound retarded as fuck, but bear with me here. On other planets, there's this thing called supercompression. It's achieved in our atmosphere by ways of large-scale aerodynamuc events, but that takes a lot of low tier elements. They call it, wait for it, a lightning storm.

Now imagine Jupiter. Thick, dense clouds of heavy matter grinding. Now imagine a huge ass turbulence below a lake, say a microfissure in the crust tumbling some subaquatic material. Huge forces if cylindrical frission pushing kinetic and electric energy into essentially what is a tornado upwards, and boom! A lightfire appears.
>>
File: 1474043005304.jpg (65KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1474043005304.jpg
65KB, 500x419px
>>19140049
>friends start to leg it, don't even realize i'm frozen in place still
>the sound of harsh breathing and thumping foot falls on the turf grass is a noise i will never forget in those few moments as the guy came our way
>he doesn't even realize we're there in the dark until he's several feet away
>skids to a halt
>it is my fucking brother
>face and clothes are smattered in blood
>pallid and grim looking as a ghost, hair's all matted and shit - may have been the odd lighting from distant lightpoles - but his eyes looked sunken in and dark like some fucked animal
>he skids to a halt, eyes me for a moment
>simply gives me that sort of breathless, low command when there simply isn't any time for arguing or questioning
>"come on"
>breaks off towards the exit of the park, follow him, absolutely petrified of him even though i've known him closer than anyone my whole life
>after stumbling through parking lots and alleys between garage units and grocery stores we get to his car
>takes me home, drops me off, and peels out for the rest of the night, no clue where he went, presumably to drop the gun
>completely shatters my perception of not only him as a role model but of all people
>after weeks of avoiding him i pretty much find out he's essentially criminally insane; runs a shit ton of drugs, takes loads of coke, was for sure some sort of gang affiliate or in a ring
>had apparently done shit like what i saw multiple times
>never hurt me or threatened me after that, but i'm nearly 21 now and i still can't look him in the eye
>>
>>19138239
Ah i see, fair enough. I hadn't thought of it that way.
>>
I nearly drowned three times in my life, first one was when i was about 8~9 Years old.

>Be happy little me
>Go to visit greataunt's house with my mum
>mum and aunt go inside to talk and I stay outside to play
>Playing near a pool that was under construction at the time, only thing left was the waterfall and the finishing touches, so it was usable
>Had just gotten one of those dino egg toys that come with a random dino baby inside and some slime around it to simulate a real egg
>The pool had a pipe on the edge where a little waterfall was going to be built
>It was turned on because my cousins were swimming before they went inside (They were older and hated children)
>The pipe is upsidedown L shaped so to reach the water and clean my rad new pterodactyl I had to grab the base of the pipe and suspend myself to reach the flowing water
>Pipe comes off the ground
>ohfugg
>Fall into the water
>Can't, for the life in me, grasp the concept of swimming like an intelligent animal
>Start flailing wildly and trying to scream for me mum
>Swallow water
>Panic mode engaged
>Get flailer and wilder
>Start to sink
>Can't go up anymore for some reason
>Need to breathe so bad, I remember the feeling to this day
>Auto instinct kicks in
>Breath in a little water before stopping for lung pain explosion related reasons
>These were moments of pure despair and gutural dread, its the most horrible feeling I've ever had
>Suddenly I become extremely calm
>Thatsitmane
>Start to blackout
>It's as if a movie was ending, things started to blacken from the edges to the center
>As i'm blacking out i can sorta see a dark mass right in the center of my vision on the corner of the pool
>It's as if a thousand spiders weaved black webs in the same corner
>Two green dots brightly pointing at my in the middle of it
>Only tought is "huh"
>Vision completely black now
>Hear an explosion like sound
>Pass out

Part 1/2
>>
>>19140572
>Wake up don't know how much time later
>Puking/Coughing the atlantic ocean out of me
>Mum doing cpr like one of those movies
>Mum and aunt crying madly
>Put me in the car
>After throwing up and coughing like a madman get to hospital and the doctors put some tubes in me for a while
>Ribs hurt like motherfucker, could barely move
>Get healed after a few days and go home
>No one was able to find my dinofriend
>Later mom told me she only went outside because she had this gut feeling something bad had happened
>Says no one heard any screams even though the house is like 5 m from the pool
>Never went near a pool again
>Lmao just kidding mother made me go for swimming classes the month after i got all better so shit like that would never happen again
>>
>>19139405
this is the scariest one yet
>>
>>19139369
This is the fakest sounding story I've ever heard. Also you sound underage. Studying for finals and living with your parents?
>>
File: HE CAN'T GET AWAY.png (78KB, 480x429px) Image search: [Google]
HE CAN'T GET AWAY.png
78KB, 480x429px
>>19140111
yikes, dude
>>
File: IMG_0684.png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.png
302KB, 934x1136px
Pic related. Single most terrifying moment of my life, and I've been surrounded by a pack of dingos out for blood.
>>
>>19139872
>The second involved my cat
LMAO, no offense, your other stories are spooky but it sounded like the fucking cat just wanted to go outside. There are such things as outdoor and indoor cats, my cat sometimes prefers to stay outside for a whole day or overnight and when she wants to come in she'll wait on the porch or scratch on the door to alert us.
>>
>>19141042
>surrounded by a pack of dingos out for blood
story? how the fuck did you get out of that? no offense but it sounds more terrifying than a creepy, probably mentally deranged old lady
>>
>>19141075
>be 14/15
>mate from school lives out in bumfuck nowhere
>would finish school Friday, train with him the 1hr west (ausland so west is literally just sticks and shit") to his hometown
>hodunk little town with less than 100 population
>only places open from midday Saturday until 8am Monday is bottle shop, pub and a little pizza place
>even the supermarket (which is literally just a corner store that sell vegetables) closes
>anyway, would spend entire weekends out there
>doing dumb teenager shit, his mother was a crack fiend so we'd have the place to ourselves
>decided one weekend we're gonna go "survival camping"
>1 tent, hunting knives, machete, lighter, matches, bare minimum
>a couple of provisions like protein bars
>grab some supplies Saturday morning and head out into the outback
>lots of animals, kangaroos, wild boars, etc. lots of fun exploring
>set up camp for the night, make a fire, eat some food, figure we'll try hunting tomorrow
>ff to the night, wake up and need to piss
>full moon so can see, wander out to a tree
>half way and hear growling
>look to my right, 3 dingos
>well fuck...
>decide to start slowly backing up
>there's more, two circling to the right
>figure I'm about to die, so fuck it
>run right at the alpha with my walking stick I found earlier that day (I was being all Gandalf like a dumb teenager)
>scream bloody murder and start doing giant Reinhardt swings
>dingos book it
>guess they didn't expect a fight
>mate wakes up and comes running out with a torch
>we laugh at how close I was to dying
>head back to sleep
>>
>>19133742
I was playing with other kids in the living room of their house while my parents and their friends were outside talking. The kids go to the kitchen to drink something and I stay in the living room playing with some dinosaur toys. There's a window with curtains in the wall in front of me, that leads to the side of the house, where, from my perspective inside, to the right is the backyard where my parents are and to the left is the short path that leads to the street.

I see the shadow of some bald, fat man that laughs slowly, walking towards the street from my perspective. My dad is bald but he wasn't that fat, neither was his voice that was laughing. I went outside to ask my parents and their friends about that, they were all sitting in garden chairs, none of them had stood up nor walked in front of the window I was looking at.

To this day I don't know what that was, but I usually blame it on my child perspective back then (I was a 6 year old little shit). Not really paranormal but I always wanted to know what I really saw.

Last year from now I remember being in the queue at the supermarket behind some skinny old man with gray hair. He wasn't a bum, just a skinny guy on his 40s-50s. All he was buying were cookies, oreos and shit. Like 5-6 small packs. I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't because I was unnerved as fuck for some reason. It made no sense to me why, but I was sweating cold behind the guy, and I had never felt that before. Dunno, it was weird to me at the time.
>>
>>19138343
>not going innaground
>>
>>19133905
Nice source you got there kid
>>
>>19133742

A zergling tried to kill me and my friend while we riding our bicycles during the night
>>
I'll be as straightforward as I can cuz I'm too lazy to write a whole summary but please read it, you won't regret it:

>living in russia
>sleeping in the attic of an abandoned school with my friends
>school was established in 1897
>before that, the same building used to be a hospital for the terminally ill(basically people on their death beds)
>we're doing this as a test of our mental resilience
>00:30AM - thunderstorm and heavy rain, no electricity of course
>too much noise, can't sleep
>there's black cats in the attic and they're wauling
>me and my friends decide to leave the attic room where we're sleeping for a walk
>only one flashlight
>checking out some old dusty objects spread across the entire attic about 20 yards from the room where we slept
>hear light footsteps coming from that very same room
>oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
>''Is someone there?''
>footsteps become heavier and they're moving towards us
>I CAN'T SEE A FUCKING PHYSICAL FIGURE IT'S JUST HEAVY TRUDGES ACCELERATING TOWARDS US
>they become faster and heavier
>heart is about to explode, turtle head coming out
>friend are shaking like leafs
>don't know what to do
>footsteps stop
>run for dear life and never come back
>>
>19141634
>living in russia
>sleeping in the attic of an abandoned school with my friends

kek, holy shit russia
>>
>>19136492
>>19136395
>>19135336
>>19134906
>>19134594
>>19134491
>>19137328
>>19137388
>>19138126
>>19138188
>>19138205
>>19138354
>>19139723
>>19139911

>be <any age less than 16>
>fucking dropped

I always chuckle internally when people post stories from when they were like 6 or 8.
>>
I had a creepy ass paranormal experience when i was younger. So i was watching TV in my living room while my brothers and one of their friends were in the basement. I was all alone up there. All i remember was it being silent and then hearing a voice in my ear saying "shhhh" it was a clear male voice. It scared the shit out of me so I ran to the basement in tears and ran out with my brothers. I told them what happened. They went in with a man that was close with us. However there was no one in the house. About 2 weeks later the man who went in with my brothers suddenly died from an extremely unexpected heart attack
>>
In January of 2014, I was 18 and my family and I went on a holiday to the USA (We're from New Zealand). We had just taken a train from DC to New York and were going to catch a cab to the airport and fly to California. Anyway, it was 2 or 3 in the morning in the New York underground and it was grim. Junkies everywhere, lots of dodgy people about, so my dad told me, my mum and my sister to look straight ahead and walk fast so that we could get out of there ASAP. For some unknown reason, my Mum decides it's a fantastic time and place to dig through her bag to get her gloves as it was cold as balls. It takes a few seconds for us to notice she had randomly stopped and when he realises, my Dad gives her a "what the fuck are you doing" stare. Little did he know that right behind her was two niggers trying to break into a store. One of them thinks he is looking at them with that look and yells out "the fuck you looking at?" I was already pissing myself at this point but after a few seconds one of them pulls out a fucking knife! My dad then yelled my mums name but she is completely oblivious, still putting her gloves on and starts having a go at my dad for rushing her. Once they notice her, they for some reason turn around and go back to trying to break into the store. We quickly get out of there and explain what happened to my mum. She doesn't believe us for some reason and still to this day has no idea how close she was to getting us or her killed.
>>
OP here, I totally forgot this thread existed but I'm back to answer some questions.

>>19135160
I'd really rather not. It was on the news, but because world events at the time there wasn't a lot of coverage since no one died.

>>19134937
Bird strike. They said we hit a small flock of them, and that there were multiple impacts.

>>19137791
I'm so fucking thankful to the dude flying, he at least sounded calm the whole time.

>>19139822
Yes, but if it makes you feel better ours was an uncommonly bad one.

>>19141534
Sorry but I don't really feel like getting doxxed.
>>
>>19137689
Fixed staring is pretty typical of people about to die, for what it's worth.
>>
>>19142395
>I'm so fucking thankful to the dude flying, he at least sounded calm the whole time.

If you can stomach hearing dead men, go listen to black box flight recorders of plane crashes. Pilots are trained very rigorously to remain calm, and most do even up to the literal second of impact. Some lose their cool, but not many.
>>
>>19138437
>being this new

baka desu senpai
>>
Sleep paralysis, some black entity was touching my pits when tried to tickle me for a few seconds before I woke up sadly that was the strangest thing to happen to me
>>
File: shadowpeeps.jpg (185KB, 750x599px) Image search: [Google]
shadowpeeps.jpg
185KB, 750x599px
>>19133742
Well, sleep paralysis for me. Happened two times in my life, as I have never forgotten them. 1st time, nothing serious. The second time tho
>Be me, maybe 15-16
>wake up not being able to move, but can see all around my room and what was happening in it
>My bed faces the doorway and it was cracked
>I'm panicking hard at this point, as the single most frightening thing I've ever witnessed appears in my doorway
>Literally no legs, just a floating, obviously wearing a cloak shadow person
>freak the fuck out
>Screaming
>Kicking
>Nothing
I then remember a story my mother had told me, that her mother told my mom about an experience she had
>Be my grandma
>30+
>Asleep in bedroom
>Sees shadow figure and struggles to wake up or be able to fight
>Very religious, so she mutters, or maybe even just thought the phrase "in jesus' name go away"
So when it happened to me, i said the same thing
I remember vividly that it reacted directly to the words I said and it went in a particular direction out of view from my doorway.
I then wake up and slept at my parents feet

What really got me though, what made me almost puke in my mouth was when I watched a documentary on sleep paralysis, I believe called just that.
So a woman comes on, she has recurring sleep paralysis; she proceeds to speak of ONE SINGLE TIME in her whole life out of many many sleep paralysis episodes of a time she felt very threatened, she said the exact phrase that me and my grandma both said to combat the "episode"
In jesus' name go away

That made me believe in a higher power period. Nothing shook me so hard like that
I've told this story to many people
I get goosebumps every time
But no one seems to really get it
>>
>>19142770
Plus, I've been wanting to make a thread on /x/ about this whole story, and how I feel about being in my house. The same house this happened in. The house has changed for me, it scares me now and I just feel something is coming over this house or someone in it
>>
>>19138641
Ohio and Michigan have a long, semi-tongue-in-cheek hatemance dating back to the early days of the country.
>>
>>19139091
Ever since learning about the original night stalker I don't sleep with my windows open
>>
File: IMG_20170612_200035.jpg (832KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_200035.jpg
832KB, 2560x1920px
>be me
>sleeping one night
>having a nightmare about being stabbed in the heart
>wake up
>notice a hole in the shirt I was wearing
>no, not one, but 2 holes that align with each other
>pic related its the same shirt. I took the pick before I wrote this.
>>
>>19141825
She should have known the golden rule.
Around blacks...
>>
>>19143069
What original night stalker?
>>
>>19142395
>I'd really rather not.
Translation: I'm telling lies on the internet.
That's fine and all, none of these stories are true anyway, just work on writing a more believable one next time.
>>
>>19133775
Totally forgot I posted this and then fell asleep immediately afterwards. I'll post the story in a minute. It's my first time green texting it
>last November working as a pizza delivery driver
>working 45 hours a week, close every single night
>it's a Tuesday night, been slow so I'm the only one there
>we stop taking delivery orders at midnight, then we close after I'm done taking them all
>come back at 1 am after taking a double
>closing manager yells from the back "one last delivery anon"
>I'm on adhd meds and haven't slept in a day and a half, I go straight to the computer, check it out, gather the order
>think to myself, fuck it's in little Mexico
Cont
>>
>>19143225
Little exposition. I worked in the South-Central area of a big metropolitan city, our range mostly being made up of half businesses and hotels and suburbs in the West half and the Mexican area full of "culture" and shitty run down projects and houses on the east side. This delivery address was smack dab in the center of the Mexican part, pretty close to the Magnet High School.
>Get in my car with the order and speed off
>Get there in about 20 minutes
>Can't find the actual address, it's all small businesses and shit that aren't marked down that street
>After about two laps I look it up on Google maps and check out the street view
>Big Catholic church for the street view, soon as I see that I know exactly where to go, already passed it twice
>park in the side parking lot, barely any street lights, fuck this shit
>grab the order, slide my pocket buck knife in my pocket, grab my flash light and head out after I triple lock the car with my wallet locked in the glove box
>not rascist, been robbed twice within 5 miles of this parking lot so not taking chances.
Cont
>>
File: grgerr3.jpg (9KB, 210x181px) Image search: [Google]
grgerr3.jpg
9KB, 210x181px
>>19133742
alright OP. be me
>20 years old
>in my room doing nothing
>hears a scurring noise around the room
>wtf.jpg
>goes to the hallway but stop at a bathroom to see some lanky kid in a white shirt with big black bleeding eyes and a big horse mouth
>ohshit.jpg
>run out of there like you will never see it again
>>
>>19134972
When I was selected for jury duty there was no screening. That morning, when I showed up for what I assumed would be a vetting process, it was the trial. The trial of some unsavory forty-something Negro who had raped an eleven-year-old white girl and dealt heroin near an elementary school. I don't know how common this is.
>>
>Shortly after graduation, spend the night with a friend at her grandma's house for some reason.
>Decide to be "wild" and climb out window to go meet with some Army guys we ran around with who were sleeping in their car down the road at the Senior Center cause they couldn't afford a hotel while in town to see us
>Jump from window much higher than anticipated, but luckily didn't hurt myself
>Jog on down to the road where senior center is, all woods, cause we're on the outskirts of our very rural very small town
>Very spooked, but figure I'll look badass, so tough it out down the deserted road.
>No car parked at the center. Nothing else on this road for miles, except a trailer park where another friend of ours stays sometimes, who also knows these guys
>Decide may as well go on to trailer park
>They're not there either
>Sit down and ponder my options, I'm a couple of miles from house at around 3 a.m., all the woodsy noises are spooking me out.
>Think I'll wait here a bit under the nice yard light, maybe they'll show
>Hope for sexy fun times dies after about a half hour
>Resignedly start back to grandma's house
>As I pass center again, start hearing what sounds like someone walking in the woods alongside one side of the road
>Feeling really stupid and really vulnerable
>Don't want to run in case it's an big animal, but sounds human
>Start thinking about redneck rapists, start jogging
>Footsteps speed up, panic mode engages,start running
>Chased up hill and around bend, woods on both sides now, but house in sight
>Run around to back of house and realize no way in hell can I reach that window
>Run around to front of house, not willing to knock and wake all the miscellaneous relatives despite fear, cause ashamed of myself
>Try car door handles and thank christ for small towns, not locked
>Jump in, lock all doors, wait for light
>If only we'd had cell phones back then, this all could've been avoided
>>
>>19139368
You never know. The one time my (dad's) home was burglarized, literally all they took was the cable company's cable box.
>>
>>19143268
>Walking quickly, pointing flashlight on the ground in front of me
>hate being in this part of town at night, just trying to get it over with
>walk up to front door of church, try to open and it's locked
>fuck, my phone is sitting locked in the glove box next to my wallet
>I walk around the side of the building, eventually see a dim light at the back right above an access door
>try the handle, it's unlocked
>leads me straight to a corridor with a staircase up and down, I see light coming from the room at the bottom of the down staircase and hear noise
>call out as I'm walking down
>"(insert name of customer)"
>I get to the bottom of the stairs, it's fucking freezing and in this dimly lit basement, tile everywhere, I see a whole bunch of metal tables in the far back of the room.
>there's a guy standing in front of the furthest one in the corner
>standing in front of something on the table
Cont
>>
>>19139635
>Also i don't know why It isn't a separate state but I think it should be.

Because of the 'war' we fought with Ohio which the federal government ended by awarding a strip of land to Ohio and the (considered-uninhabitable and then-unsettled) UP to Michigan. Of course, turns out the UP COULD be settled and we did so, and it turned out great for mining.

Since the Civil War, most states aren't even allowed to subdivide (I think the only exceptions are California and Texas), so it'd take a special act of Congress for you lot to split off from the mitten.
>>
>>19139775
I seriously thought that one was gonna end with weird disaster survival milf sex.
>>
>>19143319
>I call out the customers name again as I walk fully into the back room and start to see the dude a little better.
>he's a little taller than me, probably in his 50s, balding with black stubble on the sides, can only see him from the back, he's wearing formal wear, all black slacks and jacket
>as I get closer I see what's on the table
>middle aged Mexican guy, just completely still, eyes closed, peaceful look
>it takes me a little bit to process the whole situation as I realize what's going on
>"you'll want to check upstairs"
>the balding dude has a raspy voice and it's hard to hear but I wanted to get out of there so I turn right around and head straight back up the stairs.
>Young, 30ish Mexican priest (wearing that weird Catholic garb with the white neck band) with a smile greets me from the landing by the door.
>"Hey, you were supposed to call me when you got here so you didn't have to wander around"
Cont
>>
>>19143268
>not racist
You should be
>>
>>19133905

If you want to practice your shitty writing do it on reddit. This melodramatic bullshit is not paranormal. Paranormally bad maybe.

P.S. Planes are gliders. They glide forward at a ratio of about 100:1 for every foot they lose in altitude. There is no such fucking thing as 'dropping out of the sky' unless the wings break off. If the story were true it paints you as an idiot and a chickenshit. Do some research next time.
>>
>>19141103
I can never get over how you Aussies don't have guns. Here in the US with, say, yotes (though they almost never menace adults), you'd just shoot the alpha with a rifle and leave him for the birds.
>>
>>19142770
My own sleep paralysis experiences have all been visually vivid, which I'm told is uncommon. Not real and now I know what they are, but in the moment that literally doesn't matter.

>be me, 17
>grandmother just died
>living in her home while fixing it up to sell so we can take care of a distant aunt with...problems
>reading Stephen King's IT for the first time, just finished, pretty good though King's trademark Weird Sex Shit was fucking weird
>sleeping on back on shitty mattress on floor because spring in the middle pokes me if I side-sleep
>wake up, paralyzed
>squatting in the corner of this room is Pennwise, staring me in the eyes and grinning a cannibal grin
>nope.exe, know it's fake but try to scream or get up anyway, can't move, hallucination ends

>Be me, 28?
>In apartment bedroom
>Air pressure differences mean bedroom door pops open all the time
>No big deal, doesn't bother me
>Sleeping on back
>Door pops open, wakes me
>Something man-shaped pulls itself through the gap, crawling across the ceiling towards my bed
>FUCKBADGERCUNTS.exe
>wake up
>I need to stop sleeping on my back
>>
>>19143372
>Sarcastically say "well now you tell me" as I'm getting out the pizza from the bag, ready to be done with this shit so I can finish up and go home
>"I'm surprised you even got in, I must've forgot to lock the back door. We don't really like people bring able to come down there to the crematorium"
>"I'm surprised you guys are up working this late" making awkward small talk "can I have you sign this"
>he gives me a super weird look and grabs the receipt and the pen I hand him
>hands it back to me as I hand him his pizza
>"stay safe and thank you so much"
>I head out the door and straight to me car, open my glove box to grab my phone for directions back to the store
>not taking any chances getting lost again
>text from my manager from about 15 minutes ago
"(Customer) called back and asked to call him when you get there, it's a funeral home over on 20th and all the doors are locked"
>go back to the store, finish closing, tell absolutely no one about that delivery and try to pretend it never happened
>>
>>19143268
Your pizza place delivers to niggertown? The ones here don't, the drivers won't go.
>>
>>19143396
>Paranormally bad maybe.
>>
>>19143297
I've never heard of that, jury selection normally has to precede a trial so that both lawyers can eliminate jurors who do not qualify, seem too smart, or are likely to be incapable of being impartial.
>>
>>19143430
Half our area is the ghetto so that's our market right there. That and the nice hotels on the other half
>>
>be me
>over at my friends house
>we were in his pool for a little while
>his mom wants us to come through the front doors
>we go around to the front and wait on the porch for her to bring us towels
>small blue car pulls up
>just stops there
>I can tell the guy in it is looking at us
>my friend goes up to the car
>I stay back cause I'm a pussy
>he says that he waved at the guy and knocked on the window but the guy just stared at him
>me and my friend get pretty freaked out
>when his mom comes out we ask her if she can drive us to my house
>we get in her car and drive but then the fucking car begins to follow us
>it follows us to the edge of his neighborhood but once we pull out onto the main road it stops
>never seen the car again or had any similar experiences
>>
>>19141735
are you literally mentally impaired?
Why exactly is age a problem here?
Do you believe that fear is unjustified if you're a child, specially in life/death situations?
>>
>>19143433
Nostalgiad
>>
>>19143222
>>19143396
I don't know why you guys have such a hate boner but if I can't convince you without literally telling you my name and details then I guess that's more your problem than mine.
>>
>>19133742
I once broke my tailbone, then hours later, during a hallucination on the pain... I saw a rat jump into the air and explode into a ball of pure light
>>
>16
>gettin high and spray painting inside of a little cave a few miles from my house
>caves literally everywhere around here, basically all empty and unexplored
>they're boarding them up now but at the time this one was still open
>anyway
>we're baked and tagging shit when we notice this little mini-tunnel near the back of the main 'chamber'
>skinny fag so I immediately get down and try to see if i can crawl inside
>baked so it seems like a really good idea
>get this weird idea that it's gonna be like a geode or something
>cram myself head first into this little tunnel
>i get about ninety percent of my body in when i realize it's a dead end
>cant go any further so i start to back out
>realize my hips are now at a really weird angle and my spine doesn't bend that way
>literally can't go any direction but further ahead
>of course my first thought is of that fucking manga and i start to panic
>scream to buddy that im stuck and he needs to pull me out
>start getting tunnel vision, no pun intended
>can't breathe
>cant see
>my arms are pinned at a bad angle under me and they're going numb
>friend starts yanking my feet as hard as he can
>takes a few tries but i start moving just a bit
>spine is being bent backwards more
>feels like im being sat on by something huge
>my eyes feel like they're bugging out of my head
>he pulls again, yanks me a good way out
>hear something in my back pop
>excrutiating pain
>cant breathe at all
>it feels like an eternity
>friend pulls one last time, manages to haul me out
>i lay flat on the ground where he drops me and tell him to go get help
>he books it, takes flashlight
>totally dark, at some point i black out from pain and its still hard to breathe
>later, find out i slipped two discs in my back
>friend tore muscles in his shoulders
>fuckin lived another day
>went back to cave months later and took revenge with fireworks and more spraypaint
>fuck that cave
>>
Was 12. Fell asleep on couch after watching tv late. Woke up in pitch black early morning 2-3am. Dark figure standing over me, almost wraith like outline (thinking wring wraith LOTR type shit). Felt intense pressure on my chest and lungs, almost like it had some cold ass hands that were squeezing the air out of my lungs. Couldn't move out of fear and couldn't form words to scream. pressure slowly decreased and after staring up in the pitch black for 5 min or so it just cleared up. Didn't sleep for the rest of the night, never forgetting that shit either.
>>
>>19135252
Ha, Camas here too. Didn't think anyone knew where this town was. The SeaTac area sucks though.
>>
My fiance and I at the time lived at her parents in lakeland florida right next to plant city, not really in the woods but near a heavily wooded preserve. She had told me when she was a kid weird shit had happened alot(doppelgangers, doors opening/closing)one of the things was footsteps on the roof at night,she was pretty dumb so i just shrug it off. One night we were leaving to go to bed (we slept in a camper in the backyard) when we heard footsteps on the roof. Automatically I assume it's just branches or an animal but then I could clearly hear the heel to toe stepping like a boot, so we get her brother and our rifles and go check, as we are walking around the house to where the noises were we hear more noises but when we get there the noises go from sounding like workbooks on a roof to fast scuttling through the tree branches, the thing had weight because these branches were thick and old and they were swaying but at no point could we see this thing, and the whole time we all had this overwhelming sense of dread to an unnatural degree, needless to say we slept inside that night
>>
Does it really have to be scary? I'll post it anyways.

Less than ten years ago, my house started smelling like shit. Literally. The smell came from behind the furniture, the fridge, anything that's too big to easily move, and would wear off the instant anyone came close to check where it was coming from. And that was not just imagination, when one of us started searching behind the fridge while the other just stood away looking, the smell coming from there would instantly be gone for both. We did that and other experiences several times with other furniture. The smell would come back again after a few minutes.
We learned few days in that our housekeeper had found and thrown out a cigarette box under the car in the garage right before it started. No one home smoked. Witchcraft, or whatever you call it done by who the fuck knows. Witchcraft is pretty common around here, and it was not the first or last time it was done against our family but it was the most undebatable supernatural happening I can remember.
It lasted around a month
>>
File: thanks anon.jpg (70KB, 402x391px) Image search: [Google]
thanks anon.jpg
70KB, 402x391px
>>19134690

thanks anon, i remember that story too.
>>
>>19143425
catholics don't crem8, m8
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x578px
>be me at 15
>it was summertime and during the summer I obviously stayed up relatively late
>2:30 AM I decide it's time to get into bed and turn off the lights
>scared about getting into bed with the lights off because I want to be safe under the sheets before anything can catch me
side note: I still do this shit even now
>turn on bedside lamp
>then, walk to other side of room to turn off overhead light
>get in bed and only then am I allowed to turn off the bedside lamp
>however, before I turn off the lamp, I decide to do a little bit of reading, so I lay there with the lamp on for a while
some background info:
when laying down, I have a shaded window less than a foot away from me to my left and my bedside lamp is to my right
>get bored, decide to put my book down and turn off the lamp
>for about 30 seconds I toss a little and eventually get situated in the covers
>then, only a few seconds after I stop, I hear
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
>completely stop breathing, freeze up, eyes wide open to the ceiling
>the knocking came from the window
>terrified, but with the willpower to stop myself from shaking, I think, "could that have really come from my window?"
>the knocking was unmistakably from the glass of my window next to me
>it sounded exactly how the flesh and bones of a hand sounded on glass
>you could compare the situation to when your friends try to pull a prank on you by knocking on something wooden in their vicinity to make you think that someone is at your door
>but you turn to them and say "you idiot, I know it's you!" because either the sound is coming from the wrong direction or the material is SLIGHTLY different
>there's just those minute differences that the human ear is able to pick up on
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>>19144242
cont.
>this knocking was ABSOLUTELY coming from right next to me, from my window
>and it was ABSOLUTELY made by something like a hand. something very hard, yet dull, and with power. nothing like what even a thick branch or strong bird's beak would sound like, or even a dumb big bug slamming into my window
>it even had the same...cadence? as a knock a human would make
>I have no idea what to do, so I just stay frozen in bed
>I thank god that the window has shades and I can't see whatever decided to visit me, even if I decided to look away from the ceiling
>it was horrifying to think that whatever was there had to be less than 2 feet away, only blocked by glass and shitty blinds, and I could have easily just lifted them to come face to face with it
>I'm already almost shitting myself when I think, "oh god...I live on the third floor"
>whatever knocked on my door had to scale the house to get to my window and knock on it
>my heart's beating faster than ever, I hadn't been this spooked in my life by that time
>after 10 minutes of silence and staying still, I slowly get up from my bed and walk to my parent's room
>wake mom up and tell her everything that went down
>after making sure all the doors are locked and comforting me, she reluctantly goes to bed and tells me to wake her up if anything like this happens again tonight
>I sleep downstairs in the living room because I'm too scared to sleep next to my window
>next morning my mom tells me that when my little brother (who was more hardcore in staying up and went to bed at 5:00 AM) turned off his light, she also heard another set of three knocks
>this time from the front door
>we don't know if they were connected but it seemed like there was a pattern:
>when the kids light is off, knock
>nothing like this ever happened again

I'm sorry for my bad writing, I swear I'm way better at telling stories face to face
thank you for reading
>>
>>19144242
>>19144251
Spoogi... why do spoopers even do this? Dont they have better things to do?
>>
File: 1489449046306.png (191KB, 499x465px) Image search: [Google]
1489449046306.png
191KB, 499x465px
>>19133766
Only experience sleep paralysis once, was pretty fucking intense.
I remember I had fallen asleep on my back while listening to music and my eyes opened a little and at the end of my bed was a wide black figure like the monolith from 2001 a space Odyssey but with a head and I'm staring at it scared out of my fucking mind but I can't move or do anything I just remember my mouth hanging wide open. So once I was able to close my eyes again I fell back to sleep. Kinda want to experience it again though
>>
>>19144251
I wonder if the front door knocks were related to you being in the living room downstairs?
>>
>>19144159

False
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 505x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 505x485px
>>19144521
holy fuck....we never even considered that. good fucking lord
I'm definitely calling my mom tomorrow to tell her
I'll give you credit

>>19144298
what's a better way to pass the time than spooking people? probably nothing
>>
File: 1497318968412.gif (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1497318968412.gif
15KB, 128x128px
>Live in a "spooby" house

>People who stay to sleep here have reported a man appearing to them

>Nothing has ever spookyed me before

>Goodfeel
>>
>>19143421
i swear my friend, these things like acknowledgement or recognition, thus i choose to ignore it. the less power they have, the happoier i am. Thre is somethint about sleep paralysis, that i realized is true, spirits/energy is real
Third eye is real and that is why we see shadow people is because of our third eye,,,, it's inter dimensional shit and thus are these beings
idk man
great great story that i can relate to... but at the end of the day it's like.. no one has answers
>>
>>19143421
ever had any other "episodes"???
>>
>>19143421
I have many questions, still sleep paral guy... but how physical was it? could you feel a part of it was real?
>>
>>19144658
did you ever feel, that the house this happened in, is somewhat haunted?
Have you ever felt a presence in that same house?
>>
>>19144626
just curious how far were you from the front door?
>>
>>19143210
Never relax. Depending on he where you went in CA, he might have seen a sequel, but with more mexicans. Stay far away from the bay area and LA.
>>
>>19144617
you're right, i guess it's been permitted since Vatican II
>>
>>19134444
pretty cool
>>
>>19133742
I don't want to give away too many details but someone that I knew went "missing" shortly after he made a report to some sort of internal affairs about some serious serious shit he found out about.

About 2 to 3 weeks before he wen't "missing" he drove over to my place and told me everything that was going on, that unmarked police vehicles would park into his driveway, someone had slashed his tires and he was getting disturbing phone calls.

I don't want to speak too much about it because it's a small town and I still live here but it's some seriously scary shit to know about.
>>
File: eromangasensei1.png (206KB, 375x384px) Image search: [Google]
eromangasensei1.png
206KB, 375x384px
>>19144721
probably about 20-30 feet (our house was big enough for that), measuring through walls
egh, i guess now that i think about it maybe the door knocking and me being downstairs wasn't connected. if they wanted to get to me they should have knocked on the windows right in the living room...
but as i'm typing this, I guess there would be no way for someone to get to the living room windows from the outside without having an encounter with our dog. so maybe the front door was the closest they could get at the time. spooky.
>>
Legit panic attacks.
Goddamn this shit is awful.
>>
>>19141735
Better than stories that start by them mentioning they're on drugs.
>>
1.The time my family and I saw a UFO and experienced time loss.

2. The time I saw a woman in white standing outside our patio door in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

3. The time I was driving home and a couple of people tried to steal my car on a rural country road.

4. The time some tweaker cut his wrists and walked up and down the hallway of my apartment building.

5. The time I kept seeing weird lights in my room and hearing voices so I started masturbating while staring at them and eventually they left me alone after a few times.
>>
>>19133742
My house phone rang when i was home alone and a robot lady voice just said goodbye then all the electronics in my house died for 5 mins
>>
>>19145040
that's fucking scary, anon. that gave me the heebie jeebies
>>
>>19144159
Yes we do.
>>
>>19138857
Yep
>>
File: spoops.gif (1MB, 419x416px) Image search: [Google]
spoops.gif
1MB, 419x416px
>>19143837
How you are on /x/ and have never heard of sleep paralysis?
>>
>>19144731
Surprisingly outside of that one incident, I never felt unsafe in the States. Although to be fair we mostly were in pretty touristy locations
>>
>be 15 home alone for the night
>exorcism of Emily rose just came on vhs or DVD w/e
>movie was men, head to bed
>hear shit moving, just imagination fuck it
>hear shit moving again, alright no sleep for me
>grab blade and GameCube and rally all nite, TV is as loud as possible
>daylight arrives go get clean clothes in room
>all of a sudden I hear more shit moving
>mfw I forgot to put hamster back in his cage from his hamster ball
>mfw tripped out over nothing
>mfw I have no mfw
>>
>>19134444
Don't call yourself autistic, you were doing something good and respectable.
>>
>>19134444
Very nice
>>
File: khornate lesson.jpg (107KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
khornate lesson.jpg
107KB, 900x1125px
>Be like 24 in spain
>start training on body/mind alchemy
>realizing at some point while i practice in bed
>there are a huge fucking shadow (some kind of astral larva)
>the thing start growing
>i start getting nervous giving him more power due to lack of emotional control.
>then i just cant move my body
>forced to fight the invasion of my body by will
>finally get calm and stop that mothafucker.
>if u fear em u are lost so i decide get really mad.
>khornate feelings intensifies
>the thing finally leaves me
>adrenaline goes away
>can move again
>sometimes im still see that motherfucker.

my fisrt green text, hope u enjoy.
>>
>>19145352
MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES
>>
>>19138437
>moot
who?
>>
>>19137328
>I also believe to have a ghost attatched to me
>I see it behind me in a mirror and shit
>my friend has even saw it before
You and your friend are stand users
>>
>>19133775

Same thing happened to me about 6 years ago. I was a delivery driver in college. It was a co tract job -- Id pick up food from the restaurants we partnered with directly. In between calls I'd have to park somewhere. I parked next to a field and there was an awful smell. It turns out a junkie got electrocuted and fell off an electrical tower while trying to steal metal or something. It was in the middle of July in the Deep South too.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 300x100px
>>19139405
>wake up
>grab a brush and put a little makeup
>>
>>19133742
>Be me
>Realise that I am me
>Also be part skeleton
>>
>>19138354
Yeesh, I'm sorry anon
>>
>>19135092
what? continue
>>
>>19139777
Fuck that, possession
>>
>>19135221
Swamp gas.
>>
>Be me
>I fall asleep at night on the top floor of a 3 storey building.
>It is a converted attic room.
>I lock the door.
>I put the key inside my drawer made of wood.

>I am about to sleep yet I can't stop staring at the cubby hole storage along the side of the wall under the roof window.

>Moonlight and stars fade as I swirl into my blanket

>Before I fall into my dreams I thought I heard the words "Hush hands hashing" in a whispy sickly voice and the sound of someones hands rubbing the door from the other side

>too tired to care

>dreams are nice

>floating through the ethereal planes and seeing beautiful fantasy sights

>meeting fictional characters and sharing their wonderful settings

>as I stand in a field of golden corn with a pinkish hued sky above me and clouds...

> I hear a the same voice I heard before I fell asleep ring throughout the wind like a sick and dying old man

>"He is coming. HE IS COMING-ShHhHh" followed by rasping wheezes

>Hear a massive boom as the world falls around me

>I am floating just outside my house now...front door

>slowly this creature with blood on his claw like hands begins to apparate.

>I gasp mid air

>It doesn't even flinch

>Hear the voice rasp in my head, breathing heavilly

>"I am getting closer" a new, gruffer, more sandpapery voice echoes throughout the house

>The creature seems to be the one saying it but its milk white eyes and mouth do not move

>It begins PHASING throuh the door while dragging its knuckles and long sharp fingernails across the floor

>My heart quickens, I had read about astral projection but I didn't think that fantasy realms were considered as travelling to other realms, I though that it was just my over active imagination.

>How very wrong I was

Turns out, at least I believe, that the multiverse is real. All true magic is just occult science... a concept more terrifying and exhillerating than anything ever concieved...
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>19145784
>I travel to myself and using what little I know about astral projection lay down in my own body

>The creature still clambouring up the stairs.

>Half way up it begins wheezing loudly, like a beast excited that it is going to feed soon

"I am COMING" it nearly shrieks out

>At this point I shut my eyes and I hear another loud boom sound

>I wake up

>The nightmare did not fucking end there

>I was there with my eyes wide open when I realized I could not move

>I could move the slightly just enough to see outside my window

>Pitch black

>No stars in the sky

>My heart is leaping out of its chest as I hear footsteps and dragging just a few steps below outside my door

> I am desperately trying to move, my eyes lock into place on the door knob

>I begin imagining it's face, soaked in blood, somehow fresh

>In my mind I scream

>Hear a manicle "I AM HERE!" followe by dead silence

>The footsteps stop

>I hear the sickly clink and soft breathing of a monster wrapping its nails on the doorknob on the other side

>He opens it with ease, like a knife through butter the lock begins to turn

>I see one massiv claw peek through the open crevice.

>Finally manage to shut my eyes and unleash a mighty scream

>Bolt upright, If I was going to die I would die fighting

>As I open my eyes I realise...The birds are chirping and the sky is a darkish blue

>Shaking I check my alarm to see the hour

4 A.M... Just outside witching hour

>I woke everyone in the house so it seemed

>I was sitting in bed crying my eyes out

>My friend from downstairs came to console me

>He asked if I was okay

>Indeed I was

>Soon after he left and calmed down everyone downstairs

>Embarassed and exhausted I tried to rest my eyes till wake up time.

>It was only then I realised...My friend came to my bedside...

>I left the door locked

I moved the fuck out as soon as humanly

>>19145784

possible.
>>
>>19135160
Did you read the post? They didn't crash, it was a hard landing. He THOUGHT they'd crash, dipshit.
>>
>>19145130
Glad you enjoyed your stay then.
>>
I was 13 living in a small town in TN
Mom and sis leave to go grab groceries
Not even 1 min later I hear a knock on my door
I'm skyping my friends
Go check out the window only to see a white prius with all doors and trunk open
We have a little peephole thing so you can see the person out there
I try to stay away from the hole because I'm absolutely terrified
Person trying to turn doorknob after knocking "I'm about to die"
I sit in front of the door trying to keep it loses because the hard lock is too loud and I'm afraid the person will here me
Person keeps knocking, eventually peeping through the window
I dash upstairs and spam my Skype friends to call my parents even though they don't know the number (my phone didn't have service)
Thankfully the knocking stopped and the Prius was gone
Mom gets home again not even a minute later

I couldn't sleep for an entire week because I was paranoid that someone was watching me

I moved to a different state and a different house because financial problems

I get home from school one day and I needed to go to my parents room for something
The doors locked but no ones supposed to be home
Later that day after playing Dota with my friends the doors unlocked and the TV's gone
I know it's not that big of a deal but it just brought back that paranoia
>>
>>19133742
>most people in this thread can't greentext or reply properly
really makes you think
>>
Worked at a local bakery a few years back, was around 18 and worked there for a few years so i was quite familiar and comfortable there
>working alone at night, which happened often
>grandmother figure (my godfathers mother who i affectionately called godgrandma) in hospital and visited her a few days before
>work was pretty slow as usual, started to close for the night, finish up packaging what i had made that day, cleaning, cash register, etc.
>it gets very quiet unless i have music on from my phone, which i didn't
>suddenly i hear a very loud whisper directly behind me, nearly at my ear but no feeling of anyone around or even a breath
>door was shut and building empty
>it was a very distinct and raspy voice and couldn’t make out what it had said but stayed very fresh and clear in my memory
>start paniking since i haven't heard a "ghost" since i was young
>literally shaking, started praying, blast music, and speed though work as fast as possible
>two minutes later get a text from mom saying that godgrandma passed away
>panic more and start to call parents explains what happened and ask them to come until i finish up
>they came pretty fast (work was within walking distance)
> they try to calm me down and I gain some composure back and try to think of what the voice had said
(1/2)
>>
>>19146240
>my mother draws the connection that the voice may have been my godgrandma (mom is also very sensitive to that kindof stuff and used to hear things very regularly, weirdly enough they stopped when she asked them to)
> voice very raspy and hard to understand
>godgrandma was a chainsmoker with heavy accent (english was her second language)
>start to realize the voice said goodbye
>panic more but also slightly comforted, which is a very strange combination
I like to think of this as a fond memory but I will never forget how terrifying it was
(2/2)
>>
>>19133875
sorry to burst your bubble but a bird strike isn't uncommon and you weren't actually in danger

I'm a pilot, if you are the engine of the wing it means there's another one on the other side, planes work with only half engines even after a simple flame out

seeing the ground is just a hard bank to get to the nearest runway, and a hard landing is expected when you only have thrust on one side

the situation you were in was not actually low threatening, but the pack of hysterical loonies on board made it feel that way im sure
people overreact when they don't know what's actually going on
>>
Dreamed once I was shot by a drive by spell from a wizard working for my enemies. The situation's absurdity aside, I wasn't thrilled about what the spell did. I was fading out of existence while disintegrating at a molecular level.
>>
>>19146244
i had this happen as a teen after a family death. didn't happen at the time of death, but weeks after. unrecognizable voice in an empty room saying some quick word i didn't understand.
>>
>>19141735
Kinda glad I'm not the only one who does this.
>>
>>19134906
>Thats my experience, it´s 100% real, i can assure you
like anyone would doubt such a boring lame story
>>
>>19138842
My dad beat the shit out of me one time, but I really deserved it. Even though thinking back how messed up it was.

But after that I didn't act out like I used to. Glad it happened to me because my other brothers and sister would have bitched for life if they got what I got.

Anyway my dad's awesome. Never hit me after that. I think he felt really bad.
>>
>>19138973
I did too a month back. I don't know, I was just really sad. Started praying and it went away. Like instantly.
>>
>>19139213
My brother tried to kill himself on acid. Fucking 3,000$ in hospital bills.
>>
>>19147677
What did you do?
>>
>>19134638
Get a better camera
>>
I came across one of those fake distressed motorists scenarios. I pull up to a car with its hood up. I park beside them ask if they are okay. Guy is saying his car stalled and won't start. Out of nowhere my dog starts going crazy in the back coming from the other side of the road. I look over and4 people with bandannas are running at my car with bats. I floor it out of there and call the cops and tell them what happened and that it was a set up. Never heard an update after. Good doggy.
>>
>>19137689
First one in the thread to actually spook the shit outta me.
>>
>>19134906
>> "Thats just one of the many spooky things that happens in this house anon"
fucking lol
>>
File: 346195439130459.jpg (110KB, 1536x922px) Image search: [Google]
346195439130459.jpg
110KB, 1536x922px
it happened just last night

>be me 17
>staying at my granpa's wake
>around 2:30 - 2:50 am
>we were all just minding our own buisness
>guard went in the room
>tells my dad to move his car to the parking lot cause his car is the only one parking outside the lot
>goes get his keys
>go with him to get some fresh air
>goes to car
>dad parks the car
>front of the view is a white van with its engine on
>went out of our car
>looks at the white van
>inside was almost pitch black
>saw a person sitting on the back seat wearing a white "barong tagalog" outfit
>since the inside of that van is almost pitch black i can only see torso of the outfit
>look a little longer
>he was headless
>realized that no person alive in the funeral home is wearing a white barong tagalog except for the corpses
>nopenopenopenopenopenope.jpg
>looked away immediately
>went back to the room with dad
>left the room and went home with my cousin an hour after that cause i'm really tired
>was quiet for the rest of the night
>thankfully nothing else happened since then
>>
File: 1461420147355.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1461420147355.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>Be about 12
>Playing vidya
>My parents are asleep watching tv
>It's like 6 pm
>My door is half open
>Hear my door open
>Thinks it my mom
>I call her
>No response
>Decide to check
>Litterally see 2 niggers in my corridor
>Holy fuck
>Run to my parents and wake them
>The two niggers run out of the house
>Turns out there are like 5 of them outside
>They all start running away

Since then I'm paranoid and I check if all the doors are closed before doing anything
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.