[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know nothing. Absolutely nothing. How does it feel to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: foolish mortals.png (299KB, 470x629px) Image search: [Google]
foolish mortals.png
299KB, 470x629px
You know nothing. Absolutely nothing.

How does it feel to be told, /x/? You think you have knowledge? Nope. You don't know bupkas. Literally all of your beliefs are wrong. Every last one is worthless in the end.

You have a belief regarding where you go when we die? Wrong. You believe the universe has some fundamental laws? Wrong. All y'all ignorant fucks tryna toss around tidbits about the masonic elite and Earth's mass ascension and bullshit like you know what's going on. You have no idea. None. Relinquish your petty belief systems now and be free in the silence.

"All I know is that I know nothing." - Socrates
>>
Ok.
>>
I wouldn't say that i "know" things, but I'll be honest and say that i rely heavily on the scientific method, and i feel like it makes perfect rational sense to me to view reality in a scientific way.
All i know is science makes sense
>>
>>19133224
*All i know is science makes sense to me
>>
>>19133211
Eat a dick, nigger. Wrap your mind around that.

Sage.
>>
File: freedom-of-the-world.jpg (167KB, 819x540px) Image search: [Google]
freedom-of-the-world.jpg
167KB, 819x540px
>>19133211
>>
>>19133235

>intelligent use of science and technology
>as if technology has ever been used intelligently or humanely

nuclear technology --> immediately weapons
medical technology --> immediately devised psychiatric chemicals to suppress Western consciousness

face it anon we're not capable of advancing technology without fucking everyone over. we're a lopsided species.

we have giant intellectual heads and weak neglected hearts
>>
>>19133235
>implying technology is the way

It's just the comfy way but no one apparently wants to sip cold lemonade on a hot summer day with no a/c because you're all weak fucks
>>
>>19133260
We can do it without having the destruction part, I've seen a glimpse of two sides of the coin, one with tech and one with out microprocessors and all this shit but almost no one wanted apart of it
>>
>>19133260
>we have giant intellectual heads and weak neglected hearts
The size of your head or heart doesn't influence your personality.
>>
>>19133266

of course we can do it. But are we? No, we're actively involved in upgrading our little portable addiction devices to keep us all asleep.

Destruction isn't going to happen, of that I'm sure. But remaining asleep? That's a huge possibility. In fact it's the most probable reality right now, that most humans will die asleep as sheep.

Only thing to do is wake yourself the fuck up, wake yourself well past 'just good enough.' Wake yourself up to the point that no one can close their eyes around you.
>>
>>19133211
Refreshing

There is much to learn. And too much arrogance here

No need to be such a salty cunt though
>>
>>19133211
what are "bupkas" ?
>>
>>19133211
But can we know?
>>
File: 1486140431185.png (4MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486140431185.png
4MB, 1000x1000px
>>19133211
> nice bait
>>
File: 1478767050449.jpg (844KB, 2600x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1478767050449.jpg
844KB, 2600x2340px
>>19133211
>decent bait
>>
>>19133211
eggs dee
>>
File: Stefan.jpg (92KB, 828x709px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan.jpg
92KB, 828x709px
>>19133211
Fuck off, you fucking sandnigger.
>>
>>19133211
>You know nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Gee, no shit. /x/ is among the most ignorant people on 4chan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.