[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ >Brand new 2018 Cadillac SRX. >Leather is so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: WeirdMaineShit.png (26KB, 681x404px) Image search: [Google]
WeirdMaineShit.png
26KB, 681x404px
Hello /x/

>Brand new 2018 Cadillac SRX.
>Leather is so soft.
>I don't dare get in the thing with dirty pants on.
>The maiden voyage of the SRX.
>Central dispatches me back to base to switch into the SRX, and prepare for a weeked in Old Orchard Beach. (OOB)
>Park the SRX on the lawn of my apartment building. No fuck ups will be denting this baby.
>Wake up at 4am.
>Grab flash light and shine the light down onto the SRX.
>Breathe a sigh of relief and take a shower.
>8am picking up at the airport.
>Let's call these people the La Blanco family. Mom, Dad, and Junior.
>Family is here celebrating Son's 21st birthday.
>I've been hired to provide transportation for the weekend. All of my expenses have been paid.
>Daddy La Blanco hands me a 'Gold card' which is one of these preloaded cards. He tells me there's 500.00 on there for my hotel and entertainment for the weekend.
>I nod and play it off as no big deal, these rich types don't like their status to be thrown in their face or mocked.
Cont.
>>
>>19131721
Aw shit you're back! By all means, continue.
>>
>lurking activated
>>
>>19131721
>I nod and play it off as no big deal, these rich types don't like their status to be thrown in their face or mocked.
>Junior seems a bit awkward for 21, almost like he really doesn't have the mental fortitude to be alone with a box of matches.
>And Momma La Blanco is just happy to be out of the city.
>It's roughly an hour ride to OOB from the airport. Thankfully I discovered Saint Motel and the whole family seemed to like them as well.
>Daddy La Blanco while tapping his food says to me: "So David, do you drink?"
>My first thought was to start laughing, but I shrugged and nodded instead. "Sometimes."
>"Very good. This weekend is one of those sometimes. You drink with us tonight. I won't accept No for an answer."
>I glance up at Junior in the rearview mirror. He rolls his eyes and leans against the door.
>Poolside that night, after we have checked in, I am greeted by Daddy La Blanco.
>He places his hand on my chest, and shakes his head. "You need to relax, my friend."
>He spins me around and rests his left arm across my shoulders, pushing me toward his room.
>He tells me to go in and put on what's laid out for me on the bed.
>"Hey, I don't need your clothes Mr. La Blanco."
>"David, go fucking change or I'll take back that gold card."
>I sigh and go into the room. He's got a silk hawaiian shirt laid out, with bleached yellow cargo shorts, and a vape pen.
>Fuck my life! A fucking vape pen! This fucker is going to make me vape with him! You fucking wait!
>He knocks on the door, and nearly jumps me out of my skin.
>I take the pen and slide into my pocket.
>I exit the room into a cloud of weed smoke.
>Oh. Well in that case.
>I reach into my pocket and pull out the vape pen, and sure enough it's an electronic weed cigarette not a fucking vape pen.
>Daddy and Momma La Blanco each have one, and signal for me to take a hit of mine.
>"So none of your clothes smell like weed when we're finished with you." He explains.
Cont.
>>
>>19131784
>"So none of your clothes smell like weed when we're finished with you." He explains.
>"Well you could have said so." I snap back.
>Daddy La Blanco laughs and slaps my shoulder.
>"I didn't know if you were cool or not."
>Fuck. He's right.
>I take a haul off of th--HOLY FUCK! WHERE DID MY FACE GO!?!
>This was some serious weed juice.
>I exhale from my nose, to the cheering of Mr and Mrs La Blanco.
>I see Junior standing in the distance, shaking his head. He signals for me to stay quiet, as he jumps over the fence around the pool and disappears into the shadows of the night.
>Daddy La Blanco takes my forearm and drags me to the pool where there is enough champagne and orange juice to sink a battleship.
>A couple hours later, Momma La Blanco is floating in the pool singing somewhere over the rainbow, Daddy La Blanco is texting his Mistress, and I'm wondering why I still can't feel my face.
>Junior splish splashes by the poolside, having shed his hoodie and sweat pants for a pair of swim trunks.
>"Fuck, dude you're gonna scare somebody doing shit like that." I state with slurred speech.
>"Doing what?" Asks Daddy La Blanco looking around.
>"Fuckin.. Splashing and shit." I state offering a thumbs up to Junior.
>He shakes his head and continues kicking his legs.
>"I don't even think that little shit is my kid anyway.." Daddy La Blanco whispers to me before taking a haul of champagne and whistling at the titty picture he just received on his phone.
>I shrug. "Its all love."
>Daddy La Blanco chuckles. "I love you, David."
>"I love you too, Daddy La Blanco."
>"Hashtag no homo!!" Mrs. La Blanco shouts from the pool.
>Later that night, I get up to take one of those 'I drank too much' pisses. The kind that buuuuurn.
>I'm hissing in pain as I roll my feet on the floor, trying to stifle the aching.
>I wash my face as well as my hands before returning to bed.
>I pull the sheet up over myself, too humid to cover up with much else.
Cont.
>>
>>19131836
moar!
>>
>>19131836
>I pull the sheet up over myself, too humid to cover up with much else.
>"You almost blew it for me, David. What the fuck?"
>HOLYJESUSONATRICYCLEINAHURRICANE!!!
>nopethefuckouttathere.gif
>I scramble away from the voice in the darkness and fall off the opposite side of the bed. I land on my neck, and struggle for a moment to get my head higher than my fucking cock.
>I stand up waving my hands around like a retarded Bruce Lee.
>"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!" I scream into the darkness.
>"Shut the fuck up." The same voice replied.
>The flicking of a bic lighter revealed Junior in the darkness.
>I slump forward, and place my head on my bed. I exhale loudly and take a few deep breaths.
>"What the fuck Junior?"
>"Don't act like you don't deserve to be terrorized after what you pulled back at the pool." He shot back.
>"Oh fuck you, you're the retard here." I point at him.
>"I just pretend to be autistic to get out of having to adult, you fantastical prick!"
>"Hurr Durr, I was just pretending to be retarded. I know how to use the internet too, kiddo." I hiss, scratching my dick as I climb into bed again.
>"Just stay fucking quiet about this, and when I leave tonight, don't call attention to it."
>"Whatever, Ricky Retardo."
>Junior snickered. "That's a good one."
>I smirked. "I know right? Get the fuck out of my room or I'll tell you're Dad that you're gay, ANNNNDD retarded."
>"Alright, alright. I'm out."
>And he left, like a ninja.
>The next day, Junior is back pretending to be retarded.
>Momma La Blanco has me take her to the amusement park while Daddy La Blanco sleeps off his hang over.
>Junior tags along.
>OOB is mostly a walking village, too busy for cars to have any chance down near the water.
>Junior and Momma go riding on the roided version of Mister Toad's Wild Ride.
>I stand by the fence, watching, waving to Junior who seemed mighty pissed by the 6th lap.
Cont.
>>
Good thread
>>
>I stand by the fence, watching, waving to Junior who seemed mighty pissed by the 6th lap.
>Momma skips down the steps leading away from the ride, Junior stumbles down the stairs, obviously dizzy.
>I see it. It's quick, but I saw it.
>Just behind Junior, a smokey black figure with horns.
>I jump up the stairs, to him, and tug him away from the figure. I hold him close to me, as the smokey figure dissipates and vanishes from view.
>WhatTheFuckWhatTheFuckWhatTheFuck
>Momma rushes over and kisses Junior's forehead.
>"Thank God you caught him before he hit the metal steps. Thank you so much, David!"
>"I uh, right.. He's a little dizzy."
>"Momma, my head hurts." Whined Junior prying himself from my grasp.
>Later on.
>"So, 21 huh? Does he drink?" I ask Momma.
>"Junior? Oh fuck no, he's too damn crazy sober." She replied, a little bit of southern belle hanging in her tone.
>"So.. Why celebrate it?" I ask watching Junior depart from us and head into the arcade.
>"Because there's not much else to celebrate about him. Sure we can parade around with blue puzzle pieces, and make all the Facebook posts our fingers can handle... But that just makes him into a circus show. My baby isn't a freak show, David. So I'm not gonna treat him like one." She explained adjusting her sunglasses.
>"Ah, that's very noble of you. I think?"
>Momma and I enter the arcade, just a few steps behind Junior.
>Momma splits off from me, shouting over the music that she needed to tinkle.
>I nodded and rushed up to Junior's side.
>"Hey your Mom's gone to piss, wanna tell me what happened back there on the steps?"
>Junior glares at me.
>"You wouldn't understand."
>"I understand pretending to be retarded to get out of growing up. So try me."
>"Buné"
>"Buné? Let's pretend I don't know what the fuck that is."
>Junior sighed and looked around before pushing me into one of the arcade cabinets.
>"I want to make my Father suffer. Buné is my savior."
Cont.
>>
>>19131966
MOAR
>>
>"I want to make my Father suffer. Buné is my savior."
>"Okay, you keep saying that name like it belongs to someone."
>"Buné is the name of a Duke of Hell. I summoned him months ago to help me gain po--"
>"You summoned a demon lord of hell?!" I shout pushing Junior off of me.
>He catches himself before falling over, and steps up to my side, wrapping both arms around my right arm.
>His mother peers through the crowd.
>"Oh there you guys are!" She smiles and waves to us.
>I wave with my left hand, before ruffling Junior's hair.
>Later that night, Junior leaves again.
>I provide a distraction.
>Momma and Daddy La Blanco clap and laugh at my jokes.
>Once I know Junior is out of earshot, I turn back to Daddy La Blanco.
>"Okay, believe it or not, your son has summoned a demon named Buné."
>Both parents pause, and stare blankly at me.
>It felt like an eternity before either of them even blinked.
>Daddy La Blanco began to laugh loudly, slapping the plastic table between us.
>"This fucking guy! Hahahaha!" He shouted.
>Then he was shoved into the pool.
>Who shoved him? Buné.
>I stand and back away from the table.
>I put both hands in the air and wave them back and forth. "Hey Buné, no hard feelings."
>Suddenly I'm sitting in my chair again, listening to Mr. La Blanco laugh.
>I swallow hard, and again he is swatted into the water.
>I shrink down in my chair, but I stay seated this time.
>I feel a hot breath wash over me, and then Mrs. La Blanco is nabbed by the ankles, and tossed into the pool. But not before bouncing her forehead off of the concrete around the pool.
>I begin to sit up, she'll drown.
>I feel that warm breath over me, and I sink down into my seat again.
>Mr. La Blanco surfaces with his wife in his arms. He lifts her up out of the water, and squeezes the water out of her lungs.
>"That motherfucker dies." Daddy La Blanco snarled.
>"Easy now, he's your so--"
>"Oh fuck off David, your said it yourself, he summoned Buné!"
Cont.
>>
>>19132051
This sounds fake as fuck senpai
>>
>>19132075
Fuck off, let that nigga finish
>>
>>19132051
>"Oh fuck off David, your said it yourself, he summoned Buné!"
>I shiver a little at the sound of that name.
>"He's mixed up, that's all." I plead.
>"No, he's gonna die now. I refuse to put up with this shit anymore!" Daddy La Blanco shouted.
>Momma coughed backed to life, and grasped Daddy by the forearm.
>"Kill him." She whispered.
>"Easy as pie, sweetie." He replied before kissing her forehead.
>She released him and closed her eyes, smiling to herself.
>I shake my head and get up.
>"I'm out."
>"Oh no you're not David! Ten grand says you help me nail his demon summoning ass!"
>Fuck greed, man.
>I sigh and turn around.
>"Anybody got a cross?" I ask shrugging.
>Later that night, near 2am.
>Junior returns to the hotel, and sneaks into his room.
>I text Daddy La Blanco.
>Daddy La Blanco steps out of his room, carrying a golf club. He slowly sneaks up behind Junior, before stopping and looking up into the night sky.
>I notice it now too. An orange glow from the pool side of the hotel.
>I step outside, and Daddy La Blanco and I walk around the building.
>SWEETBABYJESUS!
>Across town there's a house that looks like a burning man celebration.
>Daddy La Blanco falls to his knees.
>"How.. How do I.. How do I fight against something like this, David?"
>"For another ten grand, I can find the answer."
>He begins to laugh, tears streaming down his cheeks.
>The next day, I find that Momma La Blanco had drugged Junior's milk. We found him curled up in bed, in what looked like a coma.
>The Nuns at the Catholic church we dropped him off at seemed shocked by the noises coming out of his mouth.
>"He's just some crazed drug addict. Please help him." Momma La Blanco pleaded.
>I felt a cold chill run down my spine.
>The Nuns agreed and the three of us left.
>What a weekend.
>Put a down payment on a neat camper.
>Live in a camper now.
End
>>
>>19132125

yeah, ok
>>
>>19132125

ending was a bit weak there man, needs work.
>>
Start was good but sadly it turned to absolute shit in the last 2 posts
>>
Any more?
>>
Hey David I dont usually visit /x/ but I was here for your Spooky Maine threads a couple of years ago and I gotta say I loved your stories back then but this is just shit. The fog people on the peer, the old lady, the weird bussiness men you had to drive around, the kid you almost fathered with that cute mom, thats all great. But this is just shit
>>
>>19132467
I have to agree with this anon. What the fuck is this crap?
>>
>>19132558
Either David found a steady day job or the recession hit the ghoulies of Maine hard
>>
File: IMG_0885.png (157KB, 403x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.png
157KB, 403x268px
>>19132567
Or hey, maybe this guy is a phoney!
>this guy's a phoney!
>a big, fat phoney!!
Maybe
>>
>>19132088

Dude, nothing weird happens in Maine. The occasional rape, murder, wife-swapping/swining, child molestation, random meth lab explosion, incest...perfectly ordinary shit.

But enough about my family...

t. Maineiac
>>
>>19135079
*swinging

fml
>>
>>19133022
I didnt want to jump to conclusions as I think that David was relatively famous on /x/ and that no one would have the guts to write fake stories in his name.
>>
>>19132125
inb4 the guy sold you a haunted camper, kek
>>
>>19131721
>taxi driver drives rich families around and lives with them
ok
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.