[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a twin flame? I do. I'm still searching for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 79703723.jpg (67KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
79703723.jpg
67KB, 400x500px
Do you have a twin flame?

I do. I'm still searching for her. I used to hear her voice. I used to see her in my dreams. I used to feel her in my heart. We used to share images back and forth. We had a special connection. When that connection left me, I wanted to die. She's the exact opposite of me, yet she completes me. That's how I know she's my twin flame.
>>
>>19131320
You have a picture of this twin flame or you just rp
>>
I have a picture of her on my phone. This is the picture I saw of her when I was a child. It was a picture from the future. She's wearing a gray sweater and her shoulder is showing. Her hair is short and black, swooped over her face how I like it. She has a pink heart necklace on, and there are buildings behind her.
>>
She told me in a dream that we get together. I wish she would tell me "I love you." That's all I need to be happy.
>>
>>19131329
Her on the right
>>
She posts here. When she does, she just ignores me. Why do I love someone who treats me so badly?
>>
yeah I married mine
>>
So where's the picture ?
>>
>>19132013
In my pants.
>>
I'm not posting her picture here. She might see it and get mad at me.
>>
>>19132001
Because much humanz
>>
falling for the twin flame con
in 2017
>>
>>19132149
Bitter.
>>
File: 85233346.png (507KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
85233346.png
507KB, 960x700px
I know my twin flame is real because she told me to come meet her somewhere I've never been before. She gave me driving directions and I saw her. She saw me. She said she didn't want to be with me anymore.
>>
>>19132195
You might need to bring a friend to see her next time
If your friend says nobody is there don't freak out
>>
>>19132182
not bitter
just don't believe in twin flames
>>
File: like_squirtles_mudkip_enlrg.jpg (109KB, 387x516px) Image search: [Google]
like_squirtles_mudkip_enlrg.jpg
109KB, 387x516px
fine, if they real
who is she tho
lmk
>>
Twin flames aren't real. You have a mental illness. Congratulations.
>>
Too lazy to greentext and on phone. I have a twin flame and she's the complete opposite of me, i hate her. I'm honest, loyal, quiet, reserved, don't really party or do drugs.

Twin flame though is a liar, has sex with her best friends boyfriend behind her back, loud mouth, slut who parties and does drugs all the time.

Yet both of us have a psychic link and no matter how much i try to run away from her whore ass, she always finds me in the end. I'd honestly rather not have a twin flame than deal with this bullshit. She comes into my dreams as well, once it felt like our souls intertwined together into another plain of existence, only word to describe it is nirvana.

Other people have even heqrd her speaking to me at night, problem is i was in another state and there was nobody in the room with me. Like or not this slut is going to try to come back into my life again when things are more settled with me, which sucks ass.
>>
>>19132368
>Twin flames aren't real. You have a mental illness. Congratulations.
>>
>>19132358
>terrible cropping
>gotitforcheap cancerous commentary
>doesn't believe in twin flames
You best be bluffing
>>
>>19132384
>believes in twin flames

lolololmfaolmfaolmfao see a therapist
>>
>>19132368
so someone known for doing the sex a lot
has found you attractive and is shooting
looks at you and her friends who do the sex
are aiding her by gas lighting you into the sex
>>
>>19132409
you're a retard if you think twin flames never existed, 2 minutes of research into Nazis will tell you of both their fascination with twins and the ovens they used to kill people after experiments/non-experimental detention
>>
>>19132415

Her friends hate her guts, they told me eveything she's done and how obsessed she is with me.

More like whore wants to ride the cock carousel and get off before she hits 30 to settle down with me. Thanks but no thanks
>>
>>19132668
So this is a bait thread
and you're trying to get nerd angst
comments
>>
>>19132742

I'm not OP, just relaying the fact that sometimes a Twin Flame isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's just hell
>>
>>19132742
this is an /r9k/ hugbox focus group for delusional bachelors.
anything you say will just get ignored and covered with cringe.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.