[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see appendages coming out of my fingers, eyes, between my toes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: fml.png (212KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
212KB, 500x329px
I see appendages coming out of my fingers, eyes, between my toes, ingers, sometimes they hurt. most of the time it just feels uncomfortable, its been getting worse lately and I honestly feel put off by food thinking about them but I can't stop.

Picture semi related, they're more complex than I drew but I can't accurately draw them on the PC (no drawing pad).

Basically it feels like they stuck and unwinding (imagine sweaty / sticky skin stuck together that then unwinds), it feels shit because it never ends unwinding to be totally unstuck.

I've had this since I was a kid /x/, does anyone have experience with this or have any answers?
>>
Bumping, also those are not my feet, just stole the pic so I could describe what I mean.
>>
Bumping for assistance
>>
File: fml.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
24KB, 400x400px
Bumping pic related
>>
File: fml.png (168KB, 419x528px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
168KB, 419x528px
Bumping with what I see on my hands
>>
File: fml.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1494788093211.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494788093211.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
WHY DONT YOU POST A REAL PICTURE, YOU FUCKING RETARD?
>>
>>19130806
look up morgellens disorder

sadly op you are mentally ill
>>
>>19130835
Because he is the only one that sees them you fucking drooling retard
>>
>>19130806
Might be psychosis.
>>
stop reading to much x-men. you sound like you have Body dysmorphic disorder. go see a ph
>>
File: fml.png (3MB, 1626x1032px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
3MB, 1626x1032px
OP here

>>19130836
I don't see sores or anything like that, they're just like... Kind of like curled up fingers that are constantly unrolling, the article seems to describe people with a skin condition thinking its more than that, as far as I know I have no skin conditions / Eczema that sort of thing (although I used to, when I was younger, but these things were already with me before the eczema popped up)

Do you know if I can take anything to help? Been drinking but now border-line alcoholic it sucks

>>19130835
I can't post a picture, I'm not great at drawing and no one else can see them

>>19130843
I don't think so, I still function relatively well (have a job). I heard those people with psychosis completely lose it and are in wards

>>19130848
Lol. I don't read Xmen, not even a fan of the films.
>>
>>19130806
Sounds like morgellens. You probably have lime disease. It's hallucinatory.
>>
File: fml.png (433KB, 966x681px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
433KB, 966x681px
Here's what I see on the top of my head if anyone's interested
>>
File: go to the fucking doctor.jpg (46KB, 550x640px) Image search: [Google]
go to the fucking doctor.jpg
46KB, 550x640px
>>19130853
>I heard those people with psychosis completely lose it and are in wards
well shit, if you heard it, it's gotta be true. except, I know people with psychosis who have jobs too.

go to a doctor.
>>
>>19130884
>go to the doctor
if he only has a benign psychosis a diagnosis of being psychotic will probably fuck his life up more than any help to stop seeing fake toes
>>
File: fml.png (434KB, 966x681px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
434KB, 966x681px
>>19130884
>>19131143
OP here, do you have any suggestions on how I could avoid doctor diagnosis, is there like... Vitamins or something I could take to at least relieve some of this stuff?
>>
>>19131246
If I was a doctor I could tell you what vitamins to take but sadly....
>>
>Morgellons disease is a delusional disorder that leads to the belief that one has parasites or foreign material moving in, or coming out of, the skin. Morgellons disease is a little-known disorder that is often associated with nonspecific skin, nerve, and psychiatric symptoms. Some refer to it as a fiber disease. People with this disorder seem to be more likely to develop low thyroid functioning (hypothyroidism). Caucasian females from about 35 to 50 years old tend to develop this uncommon condition more than other groups, and Texas and California seem to have a higher incidence of this condition than other U.S. states.
>>
File: 1494458771462.jpg (704KB, 1110x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1494458771462.jpg
704KB, 1110x1333px
OP here thanks for the replies, going to BRB for a few minutes and drink some beers, hopefully someone can recommend an over the counter solution or at least option if possible.

Thanks again

Here's a picture of some creepy art for your troubles so far.
>>
File: Celldeath.jpg (113KB, 875x640px) Image search: [Google]
Celldeath.jpg
113KB, 875x640px
>>19130806
OP, it might be because your feet were surgically altered as a child without your consent. Givenn the shape of your toes, you were born with the superior mutation in pic related that gives greatly enhanced stability.
>>
Do you have the urge to clip them or get them to unfurl completely? Do you have a history of medical anxiety?
>>
>>19132396
>>19130806
Also, do they peel from existing skin, or sprout and unfurl, sort of like a fern?
>>
>>19132396
Yes I want to cut them off but never acted on it, they're external so no need to dig into my skin to fish them out

>>19132429
Yes that is EXACTLY what they do, unfurl and unwind similar to that of a plant if you've ever seen a seed sprout.

They sort of appear its hard to describe, sorry for poor description, its a bit like they're there... Already... but they sorta unfurl like you said but they never fucking stop doing that and I can feel them doing it. Its border-line driving me insane do you have any ideas?
>>
>>19131246
Go see a doctor you idiot, just know that nothing about you before you went in, changed after you come out. Atleast ou'll know how to deal with it.
>>
It's obviously a delusion OP. Get a prescription for whatever people take for this sort of thing. A lot of people get relief by taking meds. Worth a try anyway right?
>>
>>19132705
My unqualified opinion; I think you have OCD. If it really is debilitating, and has a major negative impact on your life, go see a doctor. There's no shame in it, and it's probably worth a bad diagnosis to try and get some help.

It also could be parasitosis, which is more common than you might think, and isn't something you need to be horribly scared or worried about. I recommend seeing an actual doctor, not a psychologist. (Although you may be referred.)

t. Hypochondria Diagnosee
>>
So, it sounds like you have a nerve condition. Do you have any other neurological problems? Even restless leg bullshit?
Essentially it sounds like the nerves are reaponding wrong, you're getting extra data. Have you ever been exposed to heavy metals, pesticides, radiation? Depressant medications?
>>
>>19134131
Follow up on this. OP, if this is what I suspect it to be, taking an anti-cholinergenic drug should lessen the symptoms. Benadryl or dramamine would be the easiest to get ahold of. Take no more than twice the suggested dose. If this alleviates the problem, you can call it confirmed for a nerve issue and you need to see a neurologist, not a shrink.
>>
>>19130806
Can you touch them?
>>
>>19130806
have neuropathy in my legs. Sometimes when the pain is extremely excruciating I hallucinate worms coming out of my toes.
>>
>>19134881
Take some noopept and a choline supplement. Your nerves will regenerate.
>>
>>19130806
OP it might be possible for you to use biokinesis to heal them. Ask about it in >>19124866
>>
>>19130853
>Been drinking but now border-line alcoholic it sucks
I think we've figured out your problem, OP. Some folks get pink elephants, you get pink noodles, I guess. Time to kick the booze.
>>
why is this a paranormal issue and not a medical one?
>>
>>19136506
Had it before the booze, booze was just a method to relieve symptoms

>>19136533
Just posted here because /x/ regulars are a more understanding people and its my favourite board.
>>
>>19136597
OP, see >>19134165
The fact that booze alleviated symptoms further implicates it as a nerve condition.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.