[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/! Let's share fun nightmares that we had! The more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: nightmare.jpg (89KB, 696x520px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
89KB, 696x520px
Hey /x/! Let's share fun nightmares that we had! The more spooky/Weird the better!

I'll start.

A street cat got hit by a car in front of me. I picked up it's disfigured body and rushed the nearest vet clinic. Once I got there, I felt sick. I felt something inside my throat and reached in to get it. I pulled out a long sharp bone. It looked like a fish bone but somehow I knew it was cat's. I kept pulling out cat bones from my throat, there was about four. The pain felt real. Once I was done, the cat already laid in front of a doctor. She spoke about how bad it is and I started worrying that I'm gonna have to spend a lot of money on a street cat.
With a single swift motion, the doctor cut out a big and long chunk of of the cat's side,exposing it's flesh and organs while it was still alive and moving sluggishly. Doctor started saying how bad the cat is and how sick all of it's organs are.
Suddenly I felt something moving on my back. I looked back and saw a long, thin as a spider's web parasite worms moving francticly as they were borrowing into my flesh. Before I could even move, they multiplied into uncountable ammount and soon surrounded my body, digging themselves dipper inside of me.
I woke up from that. Had a uneasy, heavy feeling for the rest of the day.
>>
File: cake.jpg (94KB, 960x394px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
94KB, 960x394px
I dreamt I was sleeping on the floor in a dark room. I woke up in the room and there was a massive shadow in the corner, like a living abyss that was getting bigger. A woman opened the door of the room and walked in, she saw it and screamed and ran out. I just laid there staring at it and finally woke up.
>>
>>19130452
Cooool, sounds like a scene out of a Lynch movie
>>
When I was younger I used to be terrified of my grandmother's hallway. It was mostly because you could look all the way down it and see into her bedroom, and she always kept all the lights off to save power. It was always just an irrational fear... Until one night.

Had a dream once that I was sitting in the living room and looking into the hallway. I saw something huge and pale, quadrupedal with arms sticking out of its back at random angles and a human's head on a long neck walk out from around the corner and stare at me with big black, glossy eyes, long straight black hair and a porcelain grin. Keep in mind this was before I got into horror movies- I hadn't seen The Thing, or Silent Hill, this was just some random fucked up nightmare from out of nowhere.
>>
>>19130489
I also had a dream once that something that looked like my mother with two heads and a hole in it's chest walked down the hallway towards my bedroom one day. I had pretty horrible dreams back then and they still send shivers up my spine when I think about them.
>>
Once had this recurring dream of being followed by this shadow but it could move off of walls, all the times I dreamed about it she was always following me somehow. But the worst time was the last dream. It was a normal dream and I was in my Aunt's house. But then I turned this corner and saw her, the shadow. I could only see her eyes wide open and its shape was al demented and fucked up. And that was the last nightmare I had about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.