[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know /x/ a thought just popped up out of nowhere. I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (62KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62KB, 300x310px
You know /x/ a thought just popped up out of nowhere.

I remember back in 2000's on the news that 12 asteroids where heading towards earth. Whatever happened to that? 17 years and no coverage on that ever again?

I can't be the only one that remembers that. I remember some news covering that for at least 3 days. Had to be back when I was in grade school.
>>
>>19129690
Shoemaker–Levy 9?
>>
They went in one of the incalculable other directions that isn't directly into Earth. I can't imagine being the sort of person who needed to be told this.
>>
>>19129704
But I mean, all twelve? Why no coverage?
>>
>>19129713
>all twelve?
>>19129704
>incalculable other directions
Why would they need to cover it if none of them hit? If you were really interested in discussing this, wouldn't you have done a minutia of research and put as much thought into this?
>>
>>19129720
Come on. He posted the question in /x/. Why are you giving him a rational, well reasoned response?

> Turns to anon, gently puts a hand on his shoulder

I'm...I'm so sorry. We thought you knew.
>>
>>19129735
Someone's got to fight the summerfags.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.